Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

2. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Late night bump owo

3. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. heart6008

heart6008 :O CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    In Game Name: heart6008
    Country & Timezone: UTC -5 (CDT)
    Discord: Hyperwind#5534
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): she/her
    Age (optional):
    How did you find ESI? I decided to look through the guild mega list and was looking for a guild that was more chill.
    How can you contribute to ESI? Hopefully I can help out in wars and by contributing xp! I'm also looking forward to being a part of the community!
    What is your highest combat level class? Lv 103 Mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I would say I'm pretty active. I play most days and play anywhere from 30 min to 4 hours a day.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? One of my favorite parts of Wynncraft is the lore! I'm currently hunting for Secret Discoveries and I'm challenging myself to find all of the SE Secret Discoveries without using the wiki. I also love how Wynncraft isn't as linear in some parts, and that the player can just go out and explore whatever they want.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? Currently I'm playing Stardew Valley and Hades. I've just finished the Community Center bundles in SV and I'm shooting to get 100% perfection in the game!
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Kingdom of Foxes, I had no idea what guilds were at the time and decided to join because I was invited, and I decided to leave because I realized I probably wouldn't be much help at the time (and had no idea what I was doing lol)
    Additional Notes: frogs

5. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

6. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    queen uwuwuwu

7. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BuuuuUUUUUUUMP!

8. Wo2wz_

Wo2wz_ Cancer Premium™ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In Game Name: wo2w
    Country & Timezone: usa, est
    Discord: Wo2wz_#1218
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): he/him
    Age (optional):
    How did you find ESI? scrolling through guilds, wanted a guild that looked pretty active
    How can you contribute to ESI? xp, weekly objectives, activeness in guild chat if i can
    What is your highest combat level class? assassin, level 93
    How active are you on Wynncraft? i play 3+ hours per day usually
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? quests because they're usually fun and unique, raids are fun as well
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? playing board games and being in various places of le interwebz
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: chronoriders, left because it was dead
    Additional Notes: mmm monke

9. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

10. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bumpity bump ^-^

11. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping to tell mystic to update the thread now that we're level 77

12. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Clearly it always has been that way, I don't know what you're talking about! Just like how #announcements and #miscellaneous existed in parliament, right??? lol

13. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes parli has a perfectly designed server that has never had any flaws

14. XiJinping

XiJinping Well-Known Adventurer

In Game Name: RealXiJinping
    Country & Timezone: USA Mountain Daylight Time
    Discord: depressed_snail
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): he/him
    Age (optional): 18
    How did you find ESI? I've been looking for a guild to join, and found a spreadsheet with different currently recruiting guilds. ESI was described as chill and LGBT+ friendly, so I read this post.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I love to participate in communities I join, and tend to help with coordinating and/or leading this, whether they're full events or just a single small interaction. I also like to learn and joke around; I'm hoping to learn more about wynn (and anything else pretty much) while having some shenanigans with other people from the guild. I saw that this guild involved warring, but was first and foremost a community; that sounds like exactly the place for me.
    What is your highest combat level class? lvl 84 Mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I haven't been very active on Wynncraft the past few months, but I plan to change that. I love playing with others, and not having people to play with lately was the primary reason for not playing much lately. I have enough free time to potentially play over 10 hours a week, and I'm sure if I get involved with people on the discord I'll have no problem with activity.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I legitimately believe it might be the best leveling and build system in an MMO I've played. I think the nature of skill points and the weapon, armor, and accessory-focused nature of builds makes it a lot more interesting. I also the music, weird mysteries and discoveries, and making weird but somewhat viable builds.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I love to bike around and explore the actual world. Honestly I feel so much freedom with my bike it might sound a bit weird, but being able to travel quickly while also being able to access roads and pedestrian paths is awesome. I also love joking around and having intellectual conversations. Economics and global affairs are some of my more academic passions, and I love learning from and debating people that have different world views than myself.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I'm using a new forums account and -relatively- new minecraft account, because I lost the ones I used to play mc/wynn years ago. I haven't been in any guilds on this account, and I don't remember which guilds I was in a long time ago. Sorry!
    Additional Notes: Social and communal aspects are the main attraction for me to any guild, as well as the reason I was interested in this one. I'll honestly only be as active as the people I play with, so I have to admit that if I don't engage with the guild a bunch or the guild doesn't engage with me, I might not play as much as people would like. Unrelated to that, I also have an interest in mental health, and have been told I'm a good listener and would make for a good therapist (Though nobody should ever go to me as an alternative to a professional). I'd love to get to know people in the community and help them how I can.

15. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump so mystic can go SLEEP

16. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

Gracias senor, voy dormiendo ahora buenas noches

17. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    !Por supuesto! Que es muy importante que lo hagas.

18. TallWolf

TallWolf Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: TallWolf
    Country & Timezone: GMT +7
    Discord: Polandball #9123
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/him
    Age (optional): Would prefer not to say
    How did you find ESI? Scrolling through the guild section in forums and this seemed like a good one to join
    How can you contribute to ESI? By participating in guild wars and helping other players
    What is your highest combat level class? Archer class level 101
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Atleast 2 hours a day usually more on weekends or holidays
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? The storyline and quests are what I enjoy most on this server
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? Playing on minecraft SMPs and minesweeper
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I have not been in any guilds this is my first time applying for one
    Additional Notes: I hope I can contribute to this guild and improve it

19. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

20. XiJinping

XiJinping Well-Known Adventurer