Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

2. L3G1T21

L3G1T21 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: L3G1T21
    Country & Timezone: Philippine Time
    Discord: L3G1T21#5373
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him
    Age (optional): Would prefer to keep it secret.
    How did you find ESI? I believe that I am around a high enough level or coming to be in a high enough level to be participating in guilds, war and such. I was looking for a guild in the forums and I came across this post. I read some comments and it seems that the community here is good. I also looked at the latest messages to see if this is a necropost and if you are still looking for people. Other than that, I have seen your guild in some territories around the server.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I may help in quests, participating in wars, and overall some wynncraft experience grinding.
    What is your highest combat level class? Assassin Level 53
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I am usually active every day. I play around 1-5 hours a day but school work might interfere and be my priority first.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I enjoy the game mechanics of wynncraft. I like how they designed custom mobs to the game and how they changed Minecraft into a different game. I also like doing quests and the progression system of wynncraft seems balanced.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I also enjoy playing different games. I like to socialize with people who I am comfortable with and whom I know pretty well.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I have never been in a guild before.
    Additional Notes: I hope that this isn't a necropost, other than that stay pog!

3. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

4. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

5. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    bump since i can't really do anything else rn then homework and learning and i'm bored as heck

6. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dang and in the summer too, rough

7. catatonicatnap

catatonicatnap Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In Game Name: SongofThunder.
    Country & Timezone: United States, West Coast. PST.
    Discord: catatonicatnap#8597
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): I'm nonbinary, and I use all general pronouns. She/her, they/them, and he/him are all acceptable.
    Age (optional): Prefer not to answer, please.
    How did you find ESI?: I've recently started being more active in Wynncraft and I wanted to be part of a guild again. I saw ESI on the "currently recruiting guilds" spreadsheet and I recognized the name. Thought it wouldn't hurt to apply.
    How can you contribute to ESI?: I can't do much regarding the higher level things, but I can help out newer players, I can help out with quests, and I like being active in a community.
    What is your highest combat level class?: Archer. Level 63.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I'm usually online for at least an hour or so per day, but I'll be honest: I'm a student, so I often find myself needing to hiatus and drop off entirely for a short while. School keeps me very busy.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft?: I enjoy the lore. I have a lot of fun dissecting each part of it, and I just like knowing that every part of the world has some kind of story. That's really impressive to me.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing?: Apart from playing video games (usually RPGs), I'm a student artist. I do illustration in my free time.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I was in the small level 12 guild ChaoticVoid and the much larger level 78 guild Fantasy a few years ago. ChaoticVoid fell out of activity when one of its members crashed the faulty guild system and glitched it out, and I left. Fantasy, on the other hand, retired as a guild and stopped being active entirely, and I left that as well.
    Additional Notes: Fun fact! I actually started playing Wynncraft in early 2015. The fact that my highest class is still around the level it is is a bit worrying.

8. xLela

xLela Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

9. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    July bump uwu

10. PhoenixOrigin

PhoenixOrigin dumbass HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumpity Bump Bump

11. Zuko

Zuko Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: PrinceZuko_
    Country/Timezone: US, EST
    Discord: Zuko#3120
    Pronouns: He/him
    How did you find esi?: I found it on the guild megalist
    How can you contribute to ESI?: I'll be kind and help people out whenever I can. I like doing dungeons so if anyone needs help with one I'll gladly do that. I can also help out with quests.
    Highest Combat Class Level: I'm a level 53 Assassin
    How active are you? I play every day I'm pretty active, around 1-3 hrs a day more on weekends.
    What do you enjoy about wynncraft? I like how it's able to make an mmorpg where you can actually have fun while leveling up. You have to grind many in MMORPGs to get levels, but in wynncraft you complete quests and do dungeons, which are actually based off of fun. Also you can be good at the game without dedicating your life to grinding. It's really the picture of an ideal mmorpg. Oh god I sound like a commercial.
    What do you like to do besides Wynncraft?: I like watching and playing baseball (I'm not gonna say what team I root for because I'll prob get kicked out of the guild if the admins are baseball fans. Yeah you already know what team it is.) I also play guitar piano and bass.
    Other guilds I've been in: I've never been in a guild before
    Additional notes: Harp seals are adorable.

12. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

13. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Post July 4th bump!

14. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1.20.3 bump :flushed:

15. bluefqde

bluefqde Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: thefqded
    Country & Timezone: US, EST
    Discord: boom boom#9975
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): he/they
    Age (optional): Prefer not to say
    How did you find ESI? I saw it on the megalist.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I won't be able to help with the higher level quests and progression, but I can help out newer players and I like being in a community and talking to people while I play.
    What is your highest combat level class? Level 47 mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft? It depends on my schedule, but I'll be online for an and hour or two around 3 days a week
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I like the questing, and the mechanics of getting items. I also like how there is a lot of lore.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I play hypixel a lot and I read a lot of book lol.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I used to be in a guild with a couple friends, but they all left to go to different guilds so.
    Additional Notes: Have a good day!

16. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

17. bnwilliams

bnwilliams Hoenn the best

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Valuder
    Country & Timezone: USA PST
    Discord: Kippy#6093
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): he/him
    Age (optional): 20
    How did you find ESI? Searching through guild forums looking for an active community that isn't restricted to end-game players.
    How can you contribute to ESI? After playing for years, I'm quite experienced and knowledgeable of Wynncraft and willing to help out in any way I can.
    What is your highest combat level class? Mage (Lv76)
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Currently able to play daily, 1-3 hours weekdays and typically longer on weekends.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I'm a fan of MMORPG games and love the community aspect with guilds. Just looking to have a fun time with a friendly and active community.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I play numerous other games with friends and enjoy
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Masters Of Wynn and Bucket Brigade. I've only ever been a part of small private guilds with friends, but since they do not play regularly anymore, I think it would be a great time to reach out to a larger community.
    Additional Notes: I am a student and spend a large portion of my time dedicated to my school work. My weekly activity will sometimes fluctuate depending on that since I do hold school to a higher level than playing games.

18. trailmicks

trailmicks Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: trailmicks (Majestic_Creeper old account Lv69 Mage)
    Country & Timezone: usa PST
    Discord: Maybe#3580
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): he/him
    How did you find ESI? On the forums.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I've played this server for a long while, I can help new players since I like to make new accounts to start over.
    What is your highest combat level class? Level 59 Shaman
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I login on the weekends
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I like the class system and abilities.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? Gaming.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Bucket Brigade, I'm more willing to play when I'm in a more active community.
    Additional Notes: I think frogs are real nice and neat. I have school work semi often and random other things I might need to do.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  19. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

20. bluefqde

bluefqde Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    it says "You were not invited (or may have been uninvited) to join ESI" when i try to join