Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Ease Of Pure Grinding

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Merryqz, Jun 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merryqz

Merryqz Newbie Adventurer

Hi
    I've just started playing Wynncraft and watched some videos about the game but still got one question.

I know classes are fairly balanced but if you had to recommend a class in aspect of:
    - solo playing
    - mostly just aoe grinding from the start
    - won't die that often
    - quite easy so on some occasions I can just turn off and grind
    what would it be?
    I've heard that mage is more for a party play, shaman is pure cannon glass, warrior is hard? with a need of potions, would that leave me with sin and archer?
    Honestly, I don't have much time to test all the classes, or anything that I prefer with a playstyle (only something that won't die a lot and isn't problematic, fe. higly potion efficient)

Thanks for your time and help :)

2. shork

shork Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I may not be the most knowledgeable person to offer advice here, but I do know stuff. Shaman does deal aoe damage but it is very glassy so I wouldn't recommend for a first playthrough. Mage works well with parties because it can heal everyone, but it also works great on its own. I haven't personally played warrior before but some of spell cycling can be a bit difficult such as upper cancelling, so I can't offer much advice on that, just that it won't die much. You probably wouldn't want to do archer either if you don't want to worry about dying because archer is the 2nd most squishy class behind shaman but it can damage stuff from a distance. And finally for assassin, my main class is assassin and it's great but it does require skill to be able to spell cycle well and it requires a lot of mana, I play tier stack and I like it. Assassin also doesn't really die much so that's cool. For a first playthrough I would personally recommend mage or assassin but you do what you want.

I hope this helped you figure out some more stuff about the classes.

Merryqz likes this.
  3. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You don't want to grind on your first play through, just do quests and don't do profs.
    Mage is probably the best class for new players as heal is really strong, but the early game is easy so you have time to get used to whatever class you're playing.

Ninja_VK likes this.
  4. Merryqz

Merryqz Newbie Adventurer

Thanks for the insight, helped a lot. Probably will stick with mage/assassin as you recommended.

Thanks for the mage insight. About quests, tbh at this moment I don't feel like running around and doing quests. I understand they are recommended way of starting the game but I am looking for something where I can just pve stuff and relax. Might end up doing them later on but for now, that's not what I am searching for.

5. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    honestly all the combat in wynn is really satisfying once you get more spells, its one of the few games where i find grinding to be kinda entertaining

Merryqz and Ninja_VK like this.
  6. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also the late game dungeons (Fallen Factory and Eldritch outlook) are a lot better to grind because the combat is more fun.

Merryqz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.