Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Around What Level Should I Start A Second Class?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Tanz, May 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanz

Tanz Newbie Adventurer

I’m currently at level 33 in my first class, a mage. I’m considering starting a second, assassin, build. My worry is hat my mage is low leveled enoguh it will get repetitive quickly trying to get the assassin to the point of usefulness. What do you lot reccomend I do here?

2. Grugle

Grugle RotS Enthusiast. HERO

Minecraft:
    I'd base your options on purely whether or not you like the mage class. If you enjoy it, but would like to start an assassin, i'd say wait until you've given yourself ample time to understand and thoroughly enjoy the mage class, since you've only really just started with it. If you dislike what you're using, switch to assassin and give it a go. It may make the experience even better for you.

Level 1 to 33 isn't that bad of a hawl; it'll take you maybe a couple hours to get back their. (That's if you're leveling normally with quests and dungeons. Grinding will get you there even faster, if Im recalling correctly.) Either way, leveling shouldn't be that much of a worry, since there's always more to do whenever you start a new class.

3. Tanz

Tanz Newbie Adventurer

I’ve been on mage for around twelve to sixteen hours of gameplay- so I’m surprised it’s considered short haul to level.

4. Grugle

Minecraft:
    That's good, tbh. Take your time with this, since overleveling quickly isn't exactly what makes wynncraft fun.

5. Tanz

Tanz Newbie Adventurer

It’s been over a year of irl time- and I do kind of want to try assassin. But also don’t want to wait another year to do new quests, areas, etc.

6. Grugle

Minecraft:
    It will not take a year to do it, I can guarantee you. One 5 hour playthrough is enough to get you to level 40, and that's with SD's and just general exploration. Again, it's up to you.

7. Tanz

Tanz Newbie Adventurer

How the hell? This seems impossible. Doing general exploration and quests I’m at level thirty four after nearly twenty hours. So this seems very inplausible and I’m interested in knowing how it’s possible so I can get a second character going.

8. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes this isnt exactly exploration and quests but you get the idea. you can play more efficiently once you know what you're doing

9. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    Whenever u want/get bored
    I started an archer around lvl 36 mage and it’s much quicker on ur second play through for me at least. I did it and got a lvl 36 which took 15 hours on my mage in like 5. Also I liked archer so much it’s now my lvl 79 main
    I also whenever I get bored made an assassin and I just grind on there sometimes whenever I wanna just grind and stuff and not end up with thousands of quests on my main

10. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The later quests are generally a lot better, so it is worth it to keep playing with the class you like most

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.