Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story The Encounter

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Bixlo, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Silence. Your heart barely beats. Your breath slow and shallow. You are a hunter. Your eyes fixated on your prey. You mustn't lose your cover, or surely they will see you and retreat. You prepare your bow, ready to attack. They are un-suspecting, chopping away at the bluish gray tree. They do not think, they do not look, they only work. You line up your sight, ready to strike. It will be quick. On their next final cut you will strike. chop...chop...chop. YOU STRIKE! hitting them straight on, annihilating most of their hp. They panic, where do they turn? where to hide? You're right there! THEY ARE UNDER ATTACK! WHAT DO THEY DO? WHAT TO DO?! Death. Without hesitation you strike once more, killing them. They drop some of their valuables and materials. As their body lay bruised and bloodied on the floor you feel no remorse. This is your job, this is how you make end's meat. You collect the materials and ingredients left over from the people you murder. Placed in a sack upon your back, is their belongings. You return to your prowl for the next hunt. Your name is infamous. The people you prey on gave you a nick name, reflecting your hunts. You are known as Karma. It is said for those who do not manage their time carefully, and stay vigilant during their work, are slaughtered without hesitation, as if the world itself has ceased their progress. 234 kills, you remind yourself. This was the 234th kill. "But will it ever turn on me? will I become prey?" You think to yourself as you creep through the black sands on the ground, camouflaged by your own dark armor. "No, I am one of the best predators. None have defeated me in my time."
    Many hours pass as you find your next hunt, waiting to be butchered. Spotted. This cattle is slaving away at the pond. With their rod growing into their finger tips with its prolonged use, you almost feel obligated to set this soul free of its torment to the emerald. "One shot, i'll kill em in one shot." You take out your prized hunting bow, a bow you received as a trophy from a past victim. This bow is incredibly powerful, but it is difficult to hold. As you draw it out you can already feel the effects. Your strength greatly increased, but your lifespan, lessened. One shot, they drop, slowing submerging into the waters they once worked. You return your trophy to its holster. 235. This is now your 235th kill. You stride up to the corpse, full of pride from your kill-streak. A large leather pack is found nearby, full of the materials they had gathered before their untimely demise. You decide to call it a day. Picking up the sack, you leave for the nearest town in search of a market where you can bargain your spoils.
    Among the abandoned architecture of a forgotten era, a small figure can be seen standing in the distance. Believing in your own pride and power you decide to continue past them. As they come closer into view, they appear to be a low leveled person, dawning simple leather gear and a simple, weak, relic. Only a noob you think to yourself. "They are not even a mere pest for me." They remark your presence, and turn toward you. You smirk at them, remembering your days of youth and weakness. They are behind you now, you can see the gates of the town, only some couple hundred meters away, fortune is only a bow shot away.
    Somethings wrong, you can feel it. HARK! Something is very wrong. Searing pain. Your heart, did it skip a beat? Your lungs, its getting harder to breathe. HARK! Again, your strength evaporates from your body, your hands; appear withered. "What is happening?! how am I in such pain!?" You struggle to look around, not a monster is in sight. HARK! You clench your chest, it feels as if your soul is dying. Your eyes fog. Its getting harder to think....Harder to move...harder to breathe. You gasp for air. Falling to the ground, the world is at a slanted view. HOW? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?! WHERE!? WHERE! WHO!
    No. No. That wasn't a low leveled player in just leather armor, it wasn't just a shaman, and that was no weak relic. Your vision goes dark. All that can be seen is a single sentence, "You have died, Karma"

SO! here was my short story based of a hunter getting toxoed. First time writing something like this. I might make more in the future. Tell me what you think!

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  2. EvanOrizam

EvanOrizam Just your average Fruman supersoldier. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is very funny

Nukewarmachine, starx280 and Bixlo like this.
  3. IBetterthanU

IBetterthanU Skilled Adventurer

Karmatic retribution

Potatomancer and starx280 like this.
  4. Bixlo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    any ideas for the next short story?

5. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    very great! now make a short story of lari getting toxoed

Potatomancer likes this.
  6. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    Make Lari and/or Ava get utterly destroyed by a hypertank warrior

Bixlo likes this.
  7. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    cool story i got from one of my guild members, they got into lari boss fight, and they literally went out to do something and when they came back lari died from the thorns

Skylaar and Potatomancer like this.
  8. Bixlo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i smell content

9. OmegaCKL

OmegaCKL definitely totally super very active player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    moral of the story: snail set needs a unique color

Bixlo likes this.