Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Starting Class

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Syenous, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syenous

Syenous Well-Known Adventurer

So I'm sorta new i guess, and I'm looking for a class that fits me, but I can't seem to choose one. At first I started with warrior bcuz it seemed like the easiest to play and learn wynncraft, then I went on to the other classes. I started with assassin bcuz it seemed like a good rushdown class, but it lacked a bit in mobility and damage and...well...a bit of basically everything, so I went onto the next class. Shaman seemed like a good class, but it had abismal defence and some of my friends were saying shaman sucked now bcuz of something called Crowd Control Immunity in certain mobs. Archer had a good mobility escape spell and arrow storm seemed like a good spell for dps, but I watched some people fight bosses, and they nearly died a few times from the crappy defence. Mage was kinda meh, ice snake was a slowness spell, teleport was a good mobility spell, I felt like potions are better than heal spell, and meteor took time to fall. I think I'm best suited for the class with the highest overall dps so I can kill my enemies before they kill me i guess.

TLDR: Gimme the class with the highest overall dps without the use of any broken items that will prob get nerfed in patches (like nighthawk).

2. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The two highest damage classes are Assassin and Archer. Archer honestly doesn't have to worry too much about its low defense due to its great mobility, and Assassin is definently not "lacking in everything", even if it may seem so at the very beginning of the game. Assassin can deal very high damage with spell combos and also gets some of the highest melee damage in certain builds. It also has pretty good mobility (level 46+), and great survivability with Vanish, which is arguably the best spell in the game.

Honestly, just play the class that you like best. Contrary to what some say, there are no "bad classes", each one is good.

btw post questions in the Questions subforum next time

3. Syenous

I know that assassin and archer are both for dps, but I want to know which one has the highest raw dps, like which one is able to kill bosses faster. Also I want to know if archer's extra range is worth the lack of defence.

4. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    archer has crafted spring
    assassin has cataclysm

5. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    unless you have access to cataclysm, probably archer.

classes aren't tied to elements or archetypes in wynncraft, so it's not accurate to say that archer has a lack of defence. if you like range, play it. archer is simply a different class whose spells give rise to a different playstyle.

nighthawk's already nerfed out of the meta. current meta options, like adrenaline and fcos, have yet to be nerfed after 4 months. it's hard to predict changes to the item pool.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Emogla3 likes this.
  6. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    imo archer is easier to get higher dps with. Thing is, it doesn't come down to classes, it comes down to builds.

Is the defense loss worth it? Well, once again, this question is somewhat eh due to the fact that tankiness is mostly determined by builds, but range is not. It really depends on you, though IMO Archer's lower base defense is completely fine.

7. Syenous

Ok, thanks for replying :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.