Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Introduction Because The Admins Said So

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by _PhoenixMC_, Apr 21, 2021.

?

What class should I do a playthrough for after I've finished Mage and Assassin?

1. Archer

2. Warrior

3. Shaman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _PhoenixMC_

_PhoenixMC_ Addicted to being poor i guess CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh hello there. My name is _PhoenixMC_, and I answer to Phoenix, random poor guy, and time to obtain money. I joined wynncraft a fairly long time ago, not quite sure when and am too lazy to check, but it was before the 1.19 update as Shaman had not been released yet. Come to think of it, I may have joined before 1.18, but again, too lazy to check. I joined on the recomendation of a friend who has since left Wynncraft to pursue other games, and recently, I saw some content about wynncraft (as well as the one offhand reference from Technoblade), and decided to check out the server again. I have been playing for around half a year seriously as of late, and have joined a amazing guild and got to meet some awesome people as a result. Because I liked the community and server so much, I decided to give back to the server by buying a rank. People in my guild don't know why I got Champion, and do their fair share of teasing about it. But the truth is, I just wanted to help the server out, and didn't really know or care about the other things it gave me in-game, as I was a complete noob at the time. In fact, I often change my tag to a lower rank because I don't really care for the Champion tag in-game, and would turn my rank off if I could. The other features the rank provides are nice, but I did it cause I wanted to support the server. I have just finished my first playthrough of Wynncraft (Mage, level 105, 20.8%) and since I wanted a break from profs and Mythic grinding/lootrunning, I decided to start my second playthrough on Assassin. (ok fine the real reason was that I was a poor mage looking for dps and I just wanted money, hence the name of the class, "time to obtain money"). This is an awesome server and I'm looking forward to giving back to the community and server in whatever ways I can.

P.S. On a side note, I have experimented with making Youtube content in the past, and tested the idea out with a SMP series. It didn't go that well, and I realised that I might not be cut out for the norm of Minecraft Youtube. Then I rediscovered Wynncraft, and saw the (frankly) shocking lack of people making videos about it. Don't get me wrong, there are some great Youtubers making great content about Wynn, but I feel like it needs some more recognition. So, if for some reason you are still reading this, please reply to this thread saying what kind of videos you would like to see for Wynncraft content, what kind of style, length, etc. I'd really like to know. Anyways, I just realized that I've been writing an essay as my introduction, so ima end it here

2. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the Forums! If you ever need help with the forums, help in game, or just need a friend to talk to, I'm your girl! You can message me here or on discord @ Chubbast#9277

I really wanna check your youtube videos if you make any Wynn content, so send em my way <3<3

I hope to see you around and hope we can get to know each other <3

3. _purplegiraffe_

_purplegiraffe_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hi and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Flame_Frost_, ditsario and ocel0tgirl like this.
  4. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums!
    Ooh cool, a youtuber! Can't think of any ideas right now, but if you end up making any you can post them in the your work section here!
    Hope you have fun, see you around!

5. _PhoenixMC_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you all, hope to be able to make that sweet Wynncraft content! I do procrastinate editing, so it will be hard, but I'll do my best!

6. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello and welcome to the forums!
    I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Ooh, a youtuber, I see... Well, I'm not sure if you'd be able to do this by yourself, but some more "quest movie" style videos would be really cool if you could do that. Alternatively, just more let's play videos or reviews/comments on the game would be nice to have.

Anyways, have fun in Wynn!

7. _PhoenixMC_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll need a bit more experience editing videos with the software I use currently, (recently switched from Filmora 9 to DaVinci Resolve 17) but that might be doable in the future! I'll keep that idea on that back-burner, thanks for sharing that idea!

8. Flame_Frost_

Flame_Frost_ Community Person HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the Forums!

It's great that you are making some Wynn content! I can't think of any ideas right now, but I'll let you know if I have any. I'm definitely excited to see what you will make.

Enjoy your time here!

ditsario and ocel0tgirl like this.
  9. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you here!

ocel0tgirl, Flame_Frost_ and ditsario like this.
  10. Justice

Justice Obliterator of Grooks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, welcome to the land of the forums of Wynncraft, you have come to the right place traveler...

Do watch where you go though, many interesting places exist in this place. For example, Nemract's Bar is always full of people drunk on Nemract Whiskey as they count themselves to either their doom or the heat death of the universe.

11. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A late welcome to wynn!

Very nice post

Anyways, the content I most like in wynn is humorous content, like what Shots did and what Glazer does. Mythic reviews, like Iboju's videos are cool too. Reviews in general are cool.
    (I mostly make guide videos nowadays...I need to make more videos ;-;)

There are variations of this, but this is my current favorite, it's also the ultimate support when playing with friends
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0690px0D40Wi09q09q0OJ0Ji0A4+i0o211M1V1g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Blue Mask
    > Time Rift
    > Dark Shroud
    > Dragon Dance
    > Black Catalyst
    > Black Catalyst
    > Diamond Hydro Bracelet
    > Contrast
    > Peaceful Rest [f6f6f6]

Flame_Frost_, ocel0tgirl and ditsario like this.
  12. Slpc

Slpc Probably yeeting anime girls across the country

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A NEW FRIEND GO BRRRRRRRRR

ditsario likes this.
  13. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi!
    Welcome to the Forums.
    Hope you stick around

14. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    welcome to forums~

if you're planning on making youtube content, maybe try something like a HICH playthrough or some other variation of challenge modes / special game modes.
    quests guides already exist but if you want you can do anything really.
    then there's also boss fights and stuff, speedrunning, limiting yourself to certain items as a challenge, etc

15. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    hallo welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.