Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What's Your Wynncraft Unpopular Opinion?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by •WhiteWolf•, Apr 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torpid

Torpid Torpid Torpedo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If youre ridiculously rich, instead of doing giveaways to random people you should give money to people you know are poor. The winner of your giveaway might already be rich too, but you gave them more.

2. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    go to ragni and give a bunch of newbies 1 le each

Aya, Mr_Hummer, ThedumbOX and 9 others like this.
  3. Torpid

Torpid Torpid Torpedo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    we need to establish communism in the wynn province

Aya, Mr_Hummer, ThedumbOX and 11 others like this.
  4. nip nop

nip nop thinking hurts CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    - mythics are good for the economy and should not be easy to obtain, majority of the “rich” players have earned their money and you can too, we’re already experiencing a severe drop in mythic prices

- the swamp is one of the best regions in the game

- majority of wynncraft characters are uninteresting and or very two-dimensional, lari (and ava to an extent?) were both steps in the right direction; lari as a concept is very interesting to me as giving characters more screen time is a good way to flesh them out, albeit she was not given enough time in later quests for her ultimatum

- ava is not an amazingly written character by any means and I am not ironic when I say I find her uhhhh, design to be intriguing to say the least : )

edit: tomes are also an amazing addition to the game and provide a form of endgame replayability/grind that so many people were asking for

also crystalliztion is a GOOD mechanic

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  5. TheEnderMan250

TheEnderMan250 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would like but a response is better tbh. Every friend I tried to get to play wynncraft with me has gone away and not continued because they didn't like how the tutorial felt/ was???.....and now Me SAD

6. Flynn Taggart

Flynn Taggart Would an omnipresent always vore you 24/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    weathered is better than cataclysm even with the patch

7. Bonk

Bonk Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i agree. the midgame is full of too many forests/jungles/swamps, it gets incredibly boring quick.

8. Dwicey

Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - eltom is the greatest thing in the game

ThedumbOX, Flame_Frost_, Jbip and 4 others like this.
  9. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have another one
    assassin isnt fun

Dwicey and Castti like this.
  10. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Off the top of my head:
    - The coolest grind spot "design wise" is unironically the ice turrets spot next to Lusuco. The xp rates are atrocious unless the mini boss spawns often though, so please buff it CT I beg.
    - Excluding Site A, Wynn Excavation is a mediocre at best questline. People look at it with rose-tinted glasses.
    - ToA's mob rooms are better than the Hive's mob rooms.
    - In regards to the boss, the new Quartron is hardly any better than the old Quartron, arguably even worse.
    - Canyon Guides isn't the spawn of the devil itself.
    - The only three quests that I consider horrendous are Studying the Corrupt, Green Gloop, and Sandy Scandal. Almost all the others are inoffensive at worse or balance themselves out in some way (Aldorei's Secret Part II having a story that is outdated AND was trash to begin with but has pretty fun gameplay, Dwarves and Doguns in that same regard to a lesser extent, etc.).
    - Infested Pit at level is the only time Archer is remotely balanced at all.
    - Assassin is fun to play, but it also cheeses the game so hard with vanish instantly de-aggroing it almost feels like cheating and thus is easy to use, with a few exceptions (ex. Bovine Barn/Rotten Passage).
    - Warrior/Shaman are underrated and Mage is overrated.
    - UR/CUR is the best dungeon in the game.
    - A good portion of bosses in the game are good or better. Though there are a decent amount that I would say are just passable, there aren't many I would say are boring/obnoxious and/or Geyser Pit/Redbeard's bs.
    - ^The most enjoyable bosses in the game are Bovine Barn, Prison of Souls, Doctor Legendary, and Tasim+Aledar (CoW would be here as well but the helmet's existence makes me die inside).
    - Visceral Set is far and away the most well designed set in the game. Goblin Set is pretty cool to.
    - Time Rift fast hybrid/melee (in particularly on Shaman) and Knucklebones+Galloping Spurs are super fun to use, despite how cursed these both may sound.

11. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    In my opinion Morph already sucks at high levels so it should encourage people to find their own build.
    Also unpopular opinion:
    UC better than EO

starx280 likes this.
  12. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Hunted is one of the worst additions to the game. In theory it sounded great, you can PVP other people and there's a threat at all times. But in reality, people use it to abuse high combat xp/gathering xp and it has no real negative impact. It needs a total overhaul or should be removed.

Aya, Flame_Frost_, starx280 and 5 others like this.
  13. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Im pretty sure that this is a popular opinion

14. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Wait, for real?! Any time I've said it to anyone I get shouted down XD

ThedumbOX, starx280 and Castti like this.
  15. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    More opinions
    EO as a whole is a bad dungeon, only the boss fight is good.
    Genesis of the End is not that great of a song.
    Fallen Factory, Galleons Graveyard, and Undergrowth Ruins are the best dungeons.
    Telling people to use morph, adventurers, champion sets is hurting their ability to class build in the future. Give people actual builds.
    Negative major id’s would be a cool addition to items with overpowered stats.
    Tempo Town was fine in the Little wood
    Heal needs to be nerfed
    Warrior is one of the most fun classes. Mage and archer are both boring.

16. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Just so you know, specialized builds are probably superior to morph in most cases. Morph olily is a tough case, but otherwise you can build tankier and more sustain than morph, and you can also build far more damage than morph. Not to mention access to major ID’s. Not to argue, just pointing out that Morph isn’t stifling because it’s objectively better than alternatives)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  17. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (This one could be popular or unpopular): There is no shame in using "easy" or simple builds like Morph or general spellspam type builds. A good portion of players don't really care about their builds being the most optimal as long as they can reasonably finish all endgame content.

Another one: The wynncraft economy is a hot mess and always has been. (On the bright side, however, this is mostly relegated to mythics, lootrun sets, and ingredients so most casual players aren't affected).

Yet another one: The no refund policy is stupid and is often extremely counterproductive especially when people lose valuables like mythics and master hive gear because of bugs.

18. keithzzz

keithzzz Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Cinfras > Detlas

19. ron111701

ron111701 proffa CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this has alwasys been fact tbh

keithzzz likes this.
  20. Gort

Gort His Royal Pimpness CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There should be a champions only server so I don't have to share a server with the filthy peasant nons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.