Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Npc Skins

Discussion in 'Questions' started by That1Chimkin, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That1Chimkin

That1Chimkin Travelled Adventurer

I like the wynncraft skins and I would like to use them but I was wondering if its allowed?

2. pyunbiwi

pyunbiwi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    What do you mean by "use them"?

If you mean that you want to steal the Wynncraft NPC skins and use them for your own server or game then I think Wynncraft would have a problem with that, especially if you intend to make a profit from a project using their assets (which were made exclusively for Wynncraft).

If you mean that you want to use a skin for your own player character then I wish you luck finding out how to acquire the skins, because the clientside skin files are numbered in the thousands and aren't event stored as JPEGs or any other recognised image format.

3. Fingolfin

Fingolfin High king of the Noldor

Minecraft:
    there is quite a few npc sins out there , and wynncraft wouldn't really do much if people used them for their server because it would be almost impossible to track them , pluss you can just take a picture of what ever mob skin you want , and have some one design it

4. That1Chimkin

That1Chimkin Travelled Adventurer

When I mean by use them I mean by taking the skins and using them for my player skin
    I don't want to steal them and use them in a game

I want to recreate one for an smp I'm in since it fits what i'm doing in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.