Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Questions Regarding Lunar Spine

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Potatomancer, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    I am leveling up a mage and want to join the cult, but I have a few questions

1. Does Lunar Spine require you to be a very good gamer?
    2. How rich do I have to be to purchase such an amazing weapon?
    3. What powder specials work best with Spine?

hmtn and thepicferret like this.
  2. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. The good news here is that the infusion of pure gamer energy you'll get from using it will probably be enough to get you started. For more, read this if you haven't already. It'll tell you more than I ever could.

2. Honestly, a cult member will probably give you one for free. If you want to buy one, they'll go for a handful of EB on the lower end to a few LE for a really good and/or overpriced one. The Lunar Spine Gaming Collective believes in accessibility. Look for %spell, %elemental, and mana steal. Try to keep the negatives low. The real bottleneck is the Time Rift. Be prepared to spend quite a few LE on it, though you can choose to forgo it if you know what you're doing.

3. Curse synergizes with the weapon rather well.

3. Azu

Azu A-mage-ing

Guild:
    Lunar Spine in my experience is a bit tricky to use, but if you feel up to the task I say go for it! Do keep another wand at hand though, like Nepta Floodbringer. You'll want a solid wand for teleporting and for when you're too lazy to focus hard enough on using Lunar Spine.

4. thepicferret

thepicferret Chief of Avicia, Send help wynncraft addicted HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So accurate, gabe like 5 already

Using a lunar will turn you into a gamer

Trift lunar is nice but it's not essential, it fun but personally don't like relaying on the major id in order to play

Tbh i don't think you'd be spending much on a lunar build cuz most of the expenses just go on powdering it
    Imo chain is gamer on lunar too i just find it more fun and addictive than curse

5. TS_potato

TS_potato Average kj main VIP+

Minecraft:
    hmtn and thepicferret like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.