Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Level 104 ✫✫✫ ↿↾ Avicia ↿↾ Recruiting All Players

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by birdiefly209, Sep 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HungHung

HungHung Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Hello Izzy_Frizzy! I am pleased to inform you that your application to Avicia has been accepted! A message has been sent to you with further information on how to join, please check your inbox as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you in the guild!

thepicferret likes this.
  2. 1000rpm

1000rpm Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:

thepicferret likes this.
  3. thepicferret

thepicferret Chief of Avicia, Send help wynncraft addicted HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    epic bump of epicness
    join AVOwo

4. HungHung

Guild:
    Hello 1000rpm! I am pleased to inform you that your application to Avicia has been accepted! A message has been sent to you with further information on how to join, please check your inbox as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you in the back guild!

thepicferret likes this.
  5. RynoCharge

RynoCharge Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your username? :RynoCharge
    2. What is your Discord username? (Ex. birdiefly209#0987) : RynoCharge#9039
    3. How old are you? (Optional) : the important part is I'm mature enough lol
    4. What level is your highest level class? LVL 105 combat (mining 110 woodcutting 100 farming 90)
    5. What is your time zone? Central Time (Chicago/Toronto)
    6. How often and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft? 1-too many hours a day 7 days a week unless I feel like grinding bedwars for a day
    7. Have you been in a guild before? If so, please specify the name(s). yes The Mad Architects (friend's guild has like 2 players)
    8. Why do you want to join Avicia? I would like to get a better guild and community experience, I also got a tip that wybel island has a good gxp bonus I would like to use.
    9. What could you contribute to Avicia? Adding to the community and warring. I can also craft for whoever assuming I have the level for it
    10. How did you find our guild? I saw on the guild map how dominant y'all are and a friend told me
    11. Is there anything else you would like us to know? (Optional) i like profs

if you could message me on discord to tell me to look @ forums or send the message directly I'd appreciate it because I'm not on forums a ton. I'm in the avicia discord server

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    thepicferret and TheOolong like this.
  6. HungHung

Guild:
    Hello RynoCharge! I am pleased to inform you that your application to Avicia has been accepted! A message has been sent to you with further information on how to join, please check your discord as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you in the back guild!

thepicferret likes this.
  7. thepicferret

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yet again the super epic bump of epicness has arrived
    Join avowo

8. thepicferret

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If the following ferret is cute you have to join avo
    8363fea4c536374be8ec4bf78ea81887.jpg

Nerfet likes this.
  9. PikaPrince

PikaPrince Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have to say if you aren't in AVO you're pretty bad

thepicferret likes this.
  10. ShadowGrace_

ShadowGrace_ Skilled Adventurer

1. What is your username? ShadowGrace_
    2. What is your Discord username? Shadow_#1234
    3. What level is your highest level class? Lvl 104 shaman
    4. What is your time zone? GMT+1
    5. How often and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft? I can usually log in every day and can play for 3-6 hours
    6. Have you been in a guild before? If so, please specify the name(s). IceBlueTeam
    7. Why do you want to join Avicia? I haven't been in a guild for a long time, and have been missing playing Wynn with friends
    8. What could you contribute to Avicia? I believe I can contribute my strength to Avicia, and I can do wars with ease, especially with support
    9. How did you find our guild? I was looking around the forums, and have heard of it before

thepicferret likes this.
  11. HungHung

Guild:
    Hi ShadowGrace! I am pleased to announce that your application to Avicia has been accepted! A message has been sent to your inbox and discord with further information on how to join. Please check them as soon as possible. We are looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

thepicferret likes this.
  12. PikaPrince

PikaPrince Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ayeeeevicia

thepicferret likes this.
  13. lik20

lik20 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your username? Halfwit
    2. What is your Discord username? >_>#0001
    3. What level is your highest level class? Lvl 19 Mage
    4. What is your time zone? GMT+8
    5. How often and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft? Usually at least once daily, around an hour or so?
    6. Have you been in a guild before? If so, please specify the name(s). N/A
    7. Why do you want to join Avicia? I want to join a guild, and this seems like a friendly place.
    8. What could you contribute to Avicia? Talking...?
    9. How did you find our guild? I was looking around the forums for a guild to join.

thepicferret likes this.
  14. thepicferret

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Epic bump join avo

Here's a picture of a ferret
    a6e1892516a794087657b39dea193173.jpg

15. uwuzain

uwuzain Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your username? uwuzain
    2. What is your Discord username? zain#7704
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. What level is your highest level class? mage 102
    5. What is your time zone? GMT
    6. How often and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft? currently every day for 4-10hrs a day
    7. Have you been in a guild before? If so, please specify the name(s). ironman btw but only for a few days
    8. Why do you want to join Avicia? I want a good guild that I'm able to do competitive wars with
    9. What could you contribute to Avicia? My current classes have builds that can work in guild wars quite well and I am currently working on professions which can help the guild with crafts and consumables. I play on and off throughout the day meaning I can usually be on at eu times aswell as some na times.
    10. How did you find our guild? recommended by a friend
    11. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I'm in the process of making the build for the archer but it will easily be done before the 3 day grace is over.

PikaPrince and thepicferret like this.
  16. HungHung

Guild:
    Hi Halfwit! Unfortunately we are unable to take you in at this time due to your low level. We do encourage you to apply again when you reach a higher combat level. We look forward to having you in the guild sometime in the future.

thepicferret likes this.
  17. thepicferret

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :(

18. HungHung

Guild:
    Hi uwuzain! I am pleased to announce that your application to Avicia has been accepted! A message has been sent to your inbox and discord with further information on how to join. Please check them as soon as possible. We are looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

thepicferret likes this.
  19. thepicferret

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gm gamers
    Join avo

Here's a ferret <3
    20210210_225025.jpg

20. JamatoP

JamatoP Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1. What is your username?: JamatoP
    2. What is your Discord username?: Jamato_Pecanz#7321
    3. How old are you?: 14
    4. What level is your highest level class?: Mage 98 (stats here)
    5. What is your time zone?: Eastern Standard Time
    6. How often and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I play daily for 2 to 3 hours at a time. Due to corona my schedule may fluctuate tho.
    7. Have you been in a guild before? If so, please specify the name(s): I am currently a proud* member of ESI but I found their guild chat dead for 23.9 hours of the day and it is inactive in guild wars.
    8. Why do you want to join Avicia?: As I stated before, ESI just isn't active enough for me and currently sitting at a grand total of zero territories meaning that I can't reasonably partake in guild wars. Additionally, Avicia controls high level territories that make it a great guild for grinding.
    9. What could you contribute to Avicia?: I plan to be very active in guild wars and guild chat, helping others whenever I can.
    10. How did you find our guild?: Today I was grinding in frozen fort when I came across an Avicia grinding party. We did totems for an hour or so and no one was toxic about me not having any totems of my own, seeing as I am a non. All in all, it seems like a really wholesome community :).
    11. Is there anything else you would like us to know?: Due to corona and fluctuating schedules, I may not be on as often as I said in question 6. However, I will put in at least 10 hours a week.

thepicferret likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.