Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes we have best guild cape and we smell good

p.s totally not a bump

2. Hazzardous

Hazzardous Travelled Adventurer

In-Game Username: Hazzardous010
    Country and Time-Zone: Australia GMT+8
    Age (Optional): 21
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: About 2 hours a day usually, can go up to 5hrs+ if I am free
    What's your main class and its combat level?: Warrior lvl 56
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Questing, grinding, and exploring with others
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Because you guys are one of the OG guilds, and I want to be apart of a guild that has everything sorted and is happy to help others be on the same level
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Never been with a guild
    Do you have Discord?: Yes I do, hazzardous010#5961
    Who invited you? (Optional): No one, just scrolling on the forums, and had heard your name around the server
    Additional Notes (Optional): Can't wait to hear back from you and hopefully have some good chats with you all, take care mates!

3. Spases

Spases Count of the Foxes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,
    You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

4. PerGessle

PerGessle Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: PerGessle
    Country and Time-Zone: Sweden, (GMT+1)
    Age (Optional): 18
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Around 2 hours per day, goes up and down.
    What's your main class and its combat level?: Mage, lvl 50 at the time of creating this post. Edit: Lvl 69
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Questing, Interact with players, Exploring.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Ive looked around many guild pages looking for a guild that has Social aspects and Pvp stuff which I think I would like to try in the future. But mostly the name was good and sounded inviting so I decided to give it a shot and apply to this one.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: No previous guild affilitations
    Do you have Discord?: Yes : Southpark#3978
    Who invited you? (Optional): Nobody, Just scrolled on the forums.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I just recently got back into wynn after 5+ years of not playing.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  5. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Necessary thread bump

6. SpecialK

SpecialK Eating Special K with a comically large spoon

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: IEatSpecialK
    Country and Time-Zone: USA, CST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: A couple hours a day, almost every day of the week
    What's your main class and its combat level?:
    Archer, 103
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): lootrunning and being bad at boss fights
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It's a big community and I used to be part of fox like 2 years ago
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: This one, I left because I was inactive on wynn because I got burned out
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Special K#5144
    Who invited you? (Optional): Photor
    Additional Notes (Optional): I was part of fox on my friend's account (Moose_Cow) because I didn't have my own account, but I now have my own so I play on this one. I don't know much about guild politics/warring but the new guild update in 1.20 seems really cool so I want to join this guild to hopefully be part of the community and help out in wars

7. Viridian

Viridian The Moviegoer Staff Member Mod Manager Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

8. diet ice enjoyer

diet ice enjoyer PRIME minister of based CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what if ... maybe.. you were the little Pogchamp we were searching for all along...?

BTK2000 likes this.
  9. BTK2000

BTK2000 helo im btk CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    join fox join fox

10. nothesinistrtype

nothesinistrtype The Coolest Countess In Fox CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :flushed:

11. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    we have such quality chat, which means you should join us

Bliss and BTK2000 like this.
  12. Corvusio

Corvusio Dernic civilisation has a deep history ! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username : Corvusio

Country and Time-Zone : France (UTC+1 I guess)

Age (Optional) : I'm 19

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft? :
    I play a bit everyday (at least one hour once I finish working) and a bit more during the week-end (Unless I have something else planned on another game)

What's your main class and its combat level? :
    My main class is archer, it is combat level 106.

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional) :
    I like doing quests and discovering more about the lore of the game so most of the time I'm trying to lvlup new classes when a new update comes out. When I'm not in the mood to lvl up my classes I'm loot running and looking for good IDs to trade on the market (profs aren't my thing sorry :/ ) If needed I am more than willing to join wars with my Shaman, help other players with quests and help them out if they need gears.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds? : I do not feel like I am really part of the guild I am currently in (mostly because there isn't much community activity unless it's warring in Gavel or going to bulb) I randomly found a video on youtube made by Arianna "Kingdom of Foxes | How to: Parade Drill" (I know it is most likely a meme) I was really impressed by the effort your community put in it and I felt like there was really nice and interesting ambience in the guild and I started to think that I could make an application, and well, here I am.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left : I have been in [Shy] twice, the first time I left because I couldn't contribute to the war effort since I didn't posses a good shaman class and I couldn't lvlup one and complete my activity quotas at the same time so I left the guild until I maxed out my shaman. When I joined back the second time I became a captain but I became bored with the permanent warring activity of the guild and I just didn't feel like there was anything else for me in [Shy] I am still a member of the guild as it was the first one I joined and I want to keep contributing until I find a new guild to join.

Do you have Discord ? : I do

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2023
  13. frogsandturtles

frogsandturtles Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: frogsandturtles
    Country and Time-Zone: US, EST
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Around every other day, but varies depending on the content of my other favorite games, and usually for about 4 hours
    What's your main class and its combat level?: Archer, 95
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests, having fun, killing guys, getting gear
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Be my first major guild to be in
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: A group of friends. Left bc they all stopped playing
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Who invited you? (Optional):
    Additional Notes (Optional):

14. Zernx

Zernx Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Zernx
    Country and Time-Zone: UK, GMT
    Age (Optional): 22
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Daily, I'm a university student in lockdown so i have nothing else to do, play almost all day.
    What's your main class and its combat level?: Archer lvl 70
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Right now all I've been doing is Questing/Grinding, looking forward to trying out Raids, Wars, Housing and Hunted.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Looking for a well established guild so I'll always have people online to play with and I'm looking to learn.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: None
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah, Quayley#0274 (Active and use my mic)
    Who invited you? (Optional): No one
    Additional Notes (Optional): Easy going guy looking for a community to throw myself into and really get involved, hope to hear back fro you guys soon, cheers!

15. bolyai

bolyai Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

16. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Heya! It's been a while, I'd like to rejoin the guild, but not temporarily this time. Here's my application :

In-Game Username: RemiDaYeen
    Country and Time-Zone: France, GMT+1

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I log on 4 to 5 times per week, and have 2 to 6 hour play sessions, maybe longer if I'm needed for something.
    What's your main class and its combat level?: Mage and Warrior, 103 and 96. Still trying to find proper builds for my classes, I probably won't be ready for wars right away.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: The exploration, loot running, helping, playing with others.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Fox is my home guild, I've never had as much fun in a guild other than Fox, the people here are amazing.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I remember being part of 2 other guilds in the past, but left because one got disbanded and the other didn't interest me.

Do you have Discord?: RemiDaYeen#8888
    Additional Notes: I'm making Wynncraft one of my main games with a couple of other titles I started playing last year. I don't want to have to leave again because I'm inactive. Wynn is an amazing game and I'd like to interact more with its community, even if I'm a silent person. Also, even if I'm considered a veteran member, I'd like to start over from rank 1, and earn your trust once again.

17. TooMuchEcchi

TooMuchEcchi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Hubai
    Country and Time-Zone: Israel GMT+2
    Age (Optional):19
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 12 hours a week depends sometimes more
    What's your main class and its combat level?: Archer 105
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Am doing proffs and sometimes lootrunning
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Because I was already in this guild and its pretty chill
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Kingdom of foxes got bored of wynn
    Do you have Discord?: TooMuchEcchi#6820
    Additional Notes (Optional): Since im in the army now i can only play on weekends will update if i will be gone for longer then 2 weeks

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  18. bolyai

bolyai Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you

RemiDaYeen likes this.
  19. Greenbeak

Greenbeak Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Greenbeak
    Country and Time-Zone: USA CST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I just started playing again recently and I play for a few hours every day or two (around 5 days a week). I played for over 6 hours today though because of the new update.
    What's your main class and its combat level?: My main class is a Hunter lvl 62 because I've been spending a lot of time relearning the game with a friend of mine. I plan on leveling a character to max though.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like exploring and leveling professions. I'm super interested in high level raiding and guild stuff.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: My friend heavily recommended it to me because he knows one of the higher-ups. I'm excited because he made it out to be a pretty mature but fun guild.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: N/A
    Who invited you? (Optional): I was recommended by my college buddy who told me to say that hasheem al-rabir II sent me. Apparently Goden knows what that means because I sure don't.
    Additional Notes (Optional): My friend (IGN: NotABot) is also going to apply. He is more experienced than me in Wynncraft but we would really like to be in the same guild. Thanks for your time!

20. ThatMusicBot

ThatMusicBot Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: NotABot
    Country and Time-Zone: USA - EST
    Age (Optional): 24
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I just recently started playing again after the 1.2.0 update. Before I stopped playing I spent a few hours a day playing the game. I plan to do the same once again, split between two separate characters.
    What's your main class and its combat level?: My main class is a level 82 Shaman.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I'm looking to do high level raids and guild wars.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I strive to be the best whenever I play something and this guild was recommended to me because it's not only a top guild but also a mature and fun one.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was previously part of ESI. I had a crippling Valorant addiction and that along with my streaming caused me to miss a lot of time on the server. I have no interest in returning to them.
    Who invited you? (Optional): A good friend of mine (applied above, Greenbeak) was told to apply by a college buddy of his. I play the game with him so it's only natural I apply along with him.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I stream on Twitch a lot and I plan on streaming an Ironman on the server so I hope that doesn't affect my application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.