Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Help New Player Lvl 38 Lf Tips/build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by declined_, Jan 10, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. declined_

declined_ Newbie Adventurer

I am currently running the Adventurer Set + Influence with 3 T2 Thunder Powder, Vindicator and 2 random Rings/Amulet.

Also - not the place to ask, but - should I prioritise quests or just grind Mobs? What should I be picking up?

Thanks.

2. DeltaWave

DeltaWave I miss cancelstack VIP

Minecraft:
    The gear is good, maybe you can get durums serenity from the boss altar in durums island. Do quests and grind when you dont have quests to do, but the most important thing is to have fun whatever you are doing

3. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I wouldn't be too concerned with your build right now, adventurer set is really solid and can probably take you to at least 45, maybe even closer to 50. For the accessories, they're fine too, there aren't that many great options for a new player at those levels anyways so you're better off not worrying about it too much, though I will say if you can start collecting pieces of the morph set it'll help you a lot down the road.

As for leveling, grinding mobs can be good, especially if you can find a group of people during a DXP bomb, though without bombs the fastest way to level is by doing every quest you can. You're basically at the level where quests start being worth the time (before 30 it isn't really worth doing a lot of the quests since grinding is a lot faster) so I would make sure to do every single one from now on with the exceptions of Tower of Ascension (wait till at least 80), ??? (you need a party of 4) and Qira Hive (wait till 100ish). Quests give you a lot of XP, when you've done every quest at level you should get around 60-70% of what you need to level up and you'll need to grind the rest, but they also give you some really great items (sometimes) and a surprisingly large amount of money which you'll need in the late game to buy good gear.

Another thing you'll want to do a lot are dungeons. At your level, I would be starting to work towards Sand Swept Tombs at 36, if you can beat it consistently you can grind it until around level 42-43 which should only take a few runs and all the quests you built up it should easily carry you to 45 where you can start doing stuff around the snow area.

I know I said to not worry about your build, but if you do plan on grinding mobs and running dungeons, getting some XP gear might be a good call. Adventurer set is really great for that so you can stick with it, but there are a couple things you might want to know about. First, at 45 the dungeon called Ice Barrows has a really great necklace with 15%XP bonus which I think is the best necklace for XP bonus at that level, plus it only takes 3 runs so it's fairly quick and cheap to get if you can solo the dungeon. I wouldn't run IB for the XP since it takes a while but 3 runs for the necklace might be a good time investment, alternatively you could go back to the Decrepit sewers and run it once for the Witherheads talisman necklace, it only gives you 8%XP but it's also much, much easier to get, at your level it should be a breeze. You may also want to look into a ring called rarity which is a very low level XP ring. Really good ones can be really expensive, but if you save up you might be able to afford a 11 or 12% xp one which would be a huge bonus at your level. All these percents are really small but when you add them together it makes a really big difference. At 65 (I think) there's also a pair of boots called Badwolf which gives really good XP bonus, I think they go up to 43%, but from doing the quest lost soles you can get the sodeta boots which can go up to 31% which isn't great but it's good in a pinch. Finally, from a quest called Iron Heart Part II, you can chose to get loot bonus leggings or XP bonus leggings, the loot bonus ones are alright but the XP ones are really good so for a first run I would recommend getting the good ending for the high XP pants. If you find it difficult to survive grinding mobs with so many pieces of XP gear, you can replace some of it with some better stuff but the more you have the faster the grind is so it's all about finding the right balance for you.

If you have any other questions about leveling, here's a great guide, it's a little out of date but it's still good enough to get you to 100 in a reasonable amount of time. Since this is your first character, I would advise against trying to speedrun the game, it's a lot more fun to slow down and enjoy the game for what it is since you only really get one chance to do that. Based on what you have now, you sound competent so I'm sure if you do what you want to you'll do just fine. Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    declined_ and NotFunny like this.
  4. declined_

declined_ Newbie Adventurer

Hi!

Thank you for the guide!

I do have 2 pieces of the Morph Set. The Amethyst Bracelet and Golden Shoes.
    That's also actually what I did. Leveled to 30 and started doing all main quests. Should I be doing side-quests too?
    I also did the Sand Swept Tomb yesterday after completing the quest and it was lagging/freezing a lot inside the dungeon.
    And I have been skipping all the professions. Smart choice?

Thank you again, Sir!

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  5. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    miniquests arent that important

6. DeltaWave

DeltaWave I miss cancelstack VIP

Minecraft:
    professions are something to do more at endgame really, unless you are craftedsman but thats not the case
    sand swept tomb is good for you to get hashr's claw, very good weapon that lasts a lot of lvls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.