Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Strong Is A Ragni Soldier...?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by AcadeeAlkana, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcadeeAlkana

AcadeeAlkana Maiden Voyage Dev HERO

Minecraft:
    The title speaks for itself. Essentially, as the player character, how far can we take our powers of controlling Elements and the like? How physically powerful are we?
    I want to know just how far you can control things in general - like, as a low-Lvl player character (less than Lvl 40).
    What I know so far:

- Mage can summon Meteors from the sky (and through ceilings), which must take some power

- Archer can shoot several arrows per second

- Assassin can make a smoke cloud, and then somehow launch themselves mid-air

- Shaman can literally spawn a Totem which is larger than themself whenever they dang want to, and for little more than 4 Mana - if they had enough Mana, just how big can this summoning go...?

- Archer can maintain an orbit of 'dozens' of arrows (assumingly)

- Mage can literally Teleport (no surprise there)

- Warrior can Charge, which launches them really far

- Archer doesn't have to even charge up arrows - they just fly at a moment's notice

- Every Class in the game (minus Mage) quite literally has enough power to bust through a boulder so many times their size!

...How far could we take this? Could Shaman summon some kind of miniature house, if they used all of their 20 Mana at once? To what extent can they summon into reality...?

On another note, I know that the Ice Snake (and Multi-Hit) eventually gain some sort of telekinetic properties, both being able to be controlled by their user. I'm quite intrigued if they'd be able to control and move water through the air, among other things...

Can someone potentially answer these questions of mine? I'm really hoping that I can get an answer, not gonna lie...

2. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not sure how large the totem is myself, but with enough intelligence and the right build, you could spam totem a lot.

TrapinchO likes this.
  3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Escape would like to speak with you

This is just because 1st mage spell is heal (same with shaman)

AcadeeAlkana likes this.
  4. TwentyZ6

TwentyZ6 average wynncraft addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Uhhhh here goes my guess

to start, I think that skills are gained as we level up to simulate getting stronger and developing our abilities as a soldier that is a [insert class name here] and the skill upgrades are us getting stronger and more comfortable with those abilities.

I assume the meteors crash through the ceiling to reach the target. How they are summoned can only be chalked up to magic.

Maybe it’s like that thing where an archer takes likes three arrows and shoots them all at once, but like really quickly for arrow storm.

If you mean smoke bomb, it’s a smoke bomb pretty much, except it hurts enemies, but if you mean the vanish cloud I assume that’s like throwing a smoke maker and vanishing into the cloud amid the chaos.
    (If that makes sense.)
    I mean for them being able to launch themselves mid air, assassins/ninjas are usually known for their nimbleness and being extremely stealthy.

Uhhh you got me idk.
    nature magic? I think Order of the Grook goes a bit more in depth on Shaman magic.

magic

I think that’s like when going into battle. When warriors, like, charge into battle. Charge is them running recklessly into danger so launch= really fast run

they are just Too Good at archery

as a mage main I feel obligated to say mage is cool too! :)

I think escape is supposed to simulate a backflip
    (Also I’m sorry to keep quoting you)

hopefully this helped I have no idea these are my interpretations
    Why our character is stronger than every other Ragni soldier I guess is just because protagonist. :)

5. Zelli

Zelli Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It's a game.

fishcute likes this.
  6. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    *quite far

Charge is the worst movement spell in the game

7. TwentyZ6

Minecraft:
    Ah, that’s what you think! But that is where you are mistaken! Tis not a game, but a story!
    :)

Fair point

ocel0tgirl and TrapinchO like this.
  8. Papist/Ideology

Papist/Ideology Silly Cat

Minecraft:
    The power to teleport a human being is 10,000,000,000,000 gigawatt-hours.

They expel the same amount of energy that could light up every single home in the world for over a million years, and utilize that energy in an instance when it would take 350,000 times longer than the universe itself has existed.

Think about it like this; the only thing keeping all of Wynn from repeatedly-created blackholes from a 3 mana-cost spell is magic. Otherwise, they annihilate the other classes simply by existing.

9. Quint

Quint least estrogenated scripter HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    this reminds me of how warrior has a confirmed pasta cooking rate of 28K cups of pasta per second

10. Jetty

Jetty Travelled Adventurer

so strong that the anunaki will come down from mars and obliterate your computer because you have become too strong

11. AcadeeAlkana

Minecraft:
    ...Hold up - you're telling me that the Totem can bust through a boulder by existing? I mean, given the brain dead playstyle of the Class, I wouldn't be surprised, but come to think of it...

TrapinchO likes this.
  12. TwentyZ6

Minecraft:
    you see, it’s all explained in Order of the Grook, in the nature class. The Shaman takes the life of the boulder, therefore allowing the totem to reside where the boulder once stood.

fishcute likes this.
  13. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Alive things

fishcute and TwentyZ6 like this.
  14. TwentyZ6

Minecraft:

well if you want to get technical about it then I suppose boulders aren’t technically alive per se but close enough

TrapinchO likes this.
  15. 182 others

182 others Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    So to have an idea of how strong we can be, a lvl 1 person can get into sky islands (It’s very possible, even with just a brown horse), if they die to a lvl 90 mob, Death in Beyond the Grave says, you must defeat the one who brought you to him, so that means a lvl 1 soldier can defeat a lvl 95 mob, I can only imagine what a lvl 100 can do. Considering people who’ve died to he omnispective wander at lvl 100, maybe they are capable of defeating him.

16. AcadeeAlkana

Minecraft:
    ...What...? I've never even heard of the Sky Islands...?
    ...And you're telling me you can get up there (I'm guessing some hundreds of blocks into the sky) with just a brown horse...?

17. TwentyZ6

Minecraft:
    Sky Islands are pretty endgame, if you think of it linearly than it’s after Rodoroc but before Lutho

You can do anything if you want to, and also kinda it’s more islands strung up above the void, not just floating. :)

18. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Apparently there's a wiki page on this (not wynncraft wiki).
    Basically the hero's power is continental, meaning that it can either destroy a continent, tank continental level damage, or destroy continental level enemies. However, cataclysm can probably get to the next tier. And once the player defeats the dern beast (assuming that's how the game ends, Orphion might also work) it will probably be boosted to multiverse tier, since the dern beast has influence in multiple realms. I think at least. I only spent like a minute skimming over the rules of that website. (also some of the abilities on that page are questionable, like phoenix prince's crown resurrecting the player. That only happens in the lore, not in game. They also said you can manipulate light with prism, but that's also not the case).

They either need to kill it with force, or collapse the room on the enemy. Since a lvl 1 player can destroy a giant boulder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.