Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bumper car

2. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. Be sure to do /gu join ESI the next time you're online, and welcome back into ESI! :D

3. Vestral

Vestral Mercy Main HERO

Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    In Game Name:
    Vestral
    Gender (optional): Male
    Country & Timezone: US & EST
    Discord: tenzin#7120
    What is your highest combat level class?: Level 29 Hunter
    What do you enjoy doing IRL?: Playing rugby, cooking, coding (not really), and writing.
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: Well uh one time at band camp... just kidding. I'm a cybersecurity major and my dream is to work in counter-terrorism? Don't know if that's interesting or not.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I've only started playing this month but I've been active every day since I started playing so I plan to be active for at least 4-5 hours a day.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: None yet as I'm a relatively new player.
    How did you find out about ESI?: Just scrolling through the forums and trying to find a guild to join.
    Anything else: Nothing else really.

4. ThePiggu

ThePiggu Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: ThePiggu
    Country & Timezone: Norway (CEST)
    Discord: Matthew#1000
    What is your highest combat level class? Mage (105), but all my other classes are also above 100.
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Watching anime w/friends, letting the youtube algorithm take me to new depths of the internet, reading manga, endlessly browsing reddit until I accidentally refresh the page and give up on ever getting back to the last post I read, literally procrastinating past the deadline.
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: I recently hiked up a mountain in the middle of the night in shorts at near 0 degrees Celsius.
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Fairly active around updates (around 1-2 hours daily on average), then I enter my yearly wynncraft hibernation.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Phantom Hearts, planned inactivity.
    How did you find out about ESI? Guild list on wynndata.tk

5. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

6. Speltz

Speltz Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: _Speltz_
    Gender (optional): M
    Country & Timezone: Canada EST
    Discord: Speltz#2825
    What is your highest combat level class? 37
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Magic the Gathering, Woodworking and small electronics projects
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: Left hand has all the scars, because the right hand holds the tools. Also dual citizenship as British
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Pretty active, been playing daily since I joined a couple weeks ago
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Other games, Star Trek Fleet Command, became the leader during a war with another group. Quit the game after the pay-to-win stuff became too obnoxious
    How did you find out about ESI? The Currently Recruiting Guild list on google drive, seeing the territory flags in game
    Anything else: Not sure, I don't get riled up really. Also I can drive a backhoe if that ever comes up

7. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

8. WackyWaldo

WackyWaldo Bovine Pope VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: WackyWaldo
    Gender (optional): Male
    Country & Timezone: Canada MST
    Discord: WackyWaldo
    What is your highest combat level class? : 106 hunter
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? : Learning about how to vanquish ESI
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: :pensive:
    How active are you on Wynncraft? : a lot of time
    Previous Guilds, you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Imp Bov
    How did you find out about ESI? : Baptized Mystic
    Anything else: :Pensive:

9. odeaja

odeaja Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: odeaja
    Gender (optional): male
    Country & Timezone: Indonesia, WIB
    Discord: Dradeon#8365
    What is your highest combat level class? : 51 mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft ? : I think like 1-2 hours daily, sometimes 4, but yeah, school keeping me busy, i can't be super active
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: None
    How did you find out about ESI? : Just searching for a guild i can join, and i find ESI in the forum section

10. Rookieelf1

Rookieelf1 Newbie Adventurer

Application Form:
    In Game Name: Rookieelf1
    Gender (optional): Female
    Country & Timezone: US mountain time
    Discord: Rookie#8977
    What is your highest combat level class? 51
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Gaming and drinking
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: Been playing Minecraft for many years
    How active are you on Wynncraft? just got back into it but so far pretty active
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: none
    How did you find out about ESI? Saw your guild banner in Nesaak I think
    Anything else: Nope :D

11. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there! Although odeaja, in order for us to send you an invite to the guild, you have to leave your current guild; please let us know here when you do (:

WHAT
    mystic baptized????
    deus moo accepted

12. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:

13. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char

14. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:

15. Minitinipower

Minitinipower just a guy

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Minitinipower
    Gender (optional): dude
    Country & Timezone: UTC+1
    Discord: Minitinipower#4019
    What is your highest combat level class? 96 warrior
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? getting gains
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: I'm partially heterochrome
    How active are you on Wynncraft? just started getting back into it, with the update coming out soon ill be more active
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Fox, asked to leave because a casual conversation with a member went south pretty fast and hard.
    How did you find out about ESI? Searched for a big guild based in wynn province
    Anything else: lets get it

16. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze DM another mod if you have any appeals with me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    mr mystic is a very swell person go join

MysticStrider likes this.
  17. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We regret to inform you your application was denied. We believe that your application requires more thought and effort before it should be seriously considered by the Gentry. However, if you still wish to apply, you may do so again in 1 week's time. Good luck!

mr fire is a very swell person go give him a kiss

aFireBlaze likes this.
  18. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump to the top ^-^

19. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus convallis lacus quis mauris ornare scelerisque. Morbi gravida purus eget leo malesuada scelerisque. Sed pulvinar, felis vel lacinia aliquet, felis est volutpat metus, sit amet convallis dolor ligula vitae magna. Vivamus fringilla justo at vulputate dignissim. Morbi imperdiet velit id nisi elementum consequat. Phasellus pretium aliquet eros eget rutrum. Aenean sed ante nec orci convallis tempus a non lorem. Cras scelerisque tellus in risus ultrices, eu sodales risus bibendum. Suspendisse a quam aliquet, consectetur turpis eu, dignissim dolor. Vivamus non aliquam tellus.

20. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bacon ipsum dolor amet ribeye chuck meatloaf, frankfurter leberkas capicola filet mignon chicken alcatra brisket turducken ham shoulder cow. Beef ribs ball tip capicola prosciutto doner, porchetta kielbasa shoulder drumstick rump turducken burgdoggen chuck filet mignon. Bresaola tongue pork chop, fatback pork sirloin landjaeger venison filet mignon alcatra salami jerky picanha. Buffalo alcatra beef jerky landjaeger tail. Cupim tail tenderloin frankfurter brisket kielbasa andouille filet mignon pork kevin meatball capicola.