Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Brutalia_

Brutalia_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Vote Brutal for Emperor.

2. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  3. Strike_

Strike_ I succ at gaymes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    THIS is not A JOKE APPLICATION BTW f

In Game Name: StrikeZoned
    Nickname: Strike, Ken
    Gender (optional): Male
    Country & Timezone: USA, Eastern Daylight
    Discord: Strike#5768
    Age (optional): 17
    What is your highest combat level class? 106
    What do you like doing in Wynn? Lootrunning, warring, helping others, and giving n00bs free stuff.
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Playing piano, listening to music, making foodstuffs, talking with friends (no mic gang eeee)
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: I don't know what I'm doing 69% of the time...
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Pretty darn active recently
    Are you interested in Warring for the guild? Yes... if you think I'm not secretly a spy
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: *awk* I've been in HMMMMM... ESI (capt), ERN (capt), ANO (inactive af), FUB (currently capt... got friends in there. I'm also an advisor and I help them, but I'm not tied to their alliance) pls accept me owo /o\
    Anything else: I'm cool af btw if i dont get accepted ill spam the discord for eternity
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA summon wall of text to block cringey application pls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HopeMC_ likes this.
  4. Tigg

Tigg Andrew HERO

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Fiorire
    Country & Timezone: United States, EST
    Discord: andreww#8767
    What is your highest combat level class? 105
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Listening to podcast.. uhh thats about it
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: I have 2 dogs and I love them more than myself
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Play if not more than 4 days a week
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I have been in a friend made one with no real purpose just to be in one, and I am now looking for a real guild to join
    How did you find out about ESI? Members of ESI have recommended this to me

5. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char

6. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there! However, Hope and Strike - both of you have to leave your respective guilds until we can send you an invite in game. Let us know when you do![/QUOTE]

Your application is currently incomplete. We need you to fill out the full application before we can review it.

Application Form:
    In Game Name:
    Gender (optional):
    Country & Timezone:
    Discord:
    What do you enjoy doing IRL?
    Tell us something interesting about yourself:
    How active are you on Wynncraft?
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them:
    How did you find out about ESI?
    Anything else:[/QUOTE]

7. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  8. Ros_Maris

Ros_Maris Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Application Form
    In Game Name: ros_maris
    Gender (optional): female
    Country & Timezone: US PST
    Discord: ros_maris#0995
    What is your highest combat level class? 106 (archer)
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Since it's quarantine I do not remember what the sun looks like but listening to and making music so that is as close as I get.
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: I'm studying political science at my community college.
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Relatively active (probably at least 4 hours a day sometimes 10-12), I took a 4 month hiatus for hypixel sky block but I rejoined for gavel reborn.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: TNA, I left when I quit wynn in August for skyblock, hypixel's management of skyblock caused me to delete my profile about two weeks back.
    How did you find out about ESI? Y'all shout advertising
    Anything else: In wynn I most prof and lr but with the update I wanted a guild to do raids and wars with.

9. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    o-o 10 char

10. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

11. TinyGriffin

TinyGriffin small and angry

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello! I'm quite excited, this is my first time applying to be in a guild :D

In Game Name: TinyGriffin
    Country & Timezone: QC, Canada (EST)
    Discord: TinyGriffin#3276
    What is your highest combat level class? - Lvl 61 Archer, but I've retired that character and am currently playing with a lvl 33 Shaman.
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Digital art and writing!
    Tell us something interesting about yourself:
    How active are you on Wynncraft? - I'm a returning player who's just started playing again, so I'm not sure if how active I am currently reflects how active I'll always be, but currently I'm logging on and playing at least 2-4 times a week, 2-5 hours at a time.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: No previous guilds.
    How did you find out about ESI? - I was scrolling through the forums looking for a guild to join at my squishy level :D
    Anything else: Nope, nothing! Just that I'm excited to be applying, like I said.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  12. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there! Also totally unrelated but, I LOVE your forums signature

13. TinyGriffin

TinyGriffin small and angry

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yay! I'm excited :D Also yes, I totally didn't spend an unreasonably long time thinking of my signature..

14. MalleusCrash

MalleusCrash The Last Creeper Hunter

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: MalleusCrash
    Gender (optional): Nah thx tho
    Country & Timezone: US ET
    Discord: MalleusCrash #7047
    Age (optional): Nah sry
    What is your highest combat level class? Mage lvl 79
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? Making Barbecue and reading
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: I won an international barbecue competition
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Maybe an hour a week at least, at most an hour a day
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: ESI, and I left because I didn't have time to play Wynn.
    How did you find out about ESI? I've joined previously.
    Anything else: ...pancakes?

15. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/♔-empire-of-sindria♔-level-68-community-and-war-recruiting-all.254397/page-24#post-3270112
    counts as a bump

16. bloop212

bloop212 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Application
    In Game Name: Bloop212
    Country & Timezone: US, ET
    Discord: bobjoejuan#9424
    What is your highest combat level class? 101/As
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? I play soccer
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: Don't want to post too personal information
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Hoping to get back into it after a while, should be online during weekends
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: None
    How did you find out about ESI? Forums

17. AriaTM

AriaTM Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: AriaTM
    Gender (optional): Female (she/her pronouns)
    Country & Timezone: USA : EST
    Discord: AriaTM
    What is your highest combat level class? : 31 shaman
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? : sleeping, playing videogames with my cuties, sleeping more
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: i have the biggest pp around :shrug:
    How active are you on Wynncraft? : playing recently at least 5 hours a day
    Previous Guilds, you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: none
    How did you find out about ESI? : met Mysticstrider in game while questing
    Anything else: peepee poopoo

18. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

19. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    someone show me how to do invis text thanks bye

20. MalleusCrash

MalleusCrash The Last Creeper Hunter

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: MalleusCrash
    Country & Timezone: USA EST
    Discord: MalleusCrash #7047
    What is your highest combat level class? : Level 84 Mage
    What do you enjoy doing IRL? : I like to learn, make barbecue, read good books (emphasis on good), and play strategy games.
    Tell us something interesting about yourself: Blowing stuff up is enjoyable.
    How active are you on Wynncraft? : Anywhere from an hour a day to an hour a week, depending on my time constraints.
    Previous Guilds, you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I was formerly in ESI, and I left because I didn't have enough time to play Wynncraft, and ESI's time requirement was like every two weeks, so I left.
    How did you find out about ESI? : Browsed forums looking for a good first guild, got accepted to ESI, left later, came back.
    Anything else: This isn't a bump, its an actual application. If it looks similar to my other applications then consider that my interests haven't really changed and thus my application will stay almost the same.