Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Hive Drabbles: Tasogare Oyaji

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Selvut283, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's no response but the distant howling of wind.

2. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer VIP Item Team

Minecraft:
    seems to be glossed over by others. Also, what annoys me is that yansur acts like tearing up the letter would do anything lmao, if it prevented qira from being bothered in the moment sure, but obviously dr legendary is coming regardless of whether qira reads the letter or not lol. And someone showing up at the door unannounced is way worse than a small bother beforehand. You remember what she did to doc? If he was really looking out for her, he would have delivered it.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  3. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd personally guess Krolton. It's the only mob/npc I can think of in Gavel that isn't a member of any species that we know of (although there are a few that have "species" small enough that they could be the Hive escapee).
    Also, it's pretty close to the Hive and follows the general Hive elemental pattern (although it does have much more health), and it certainly acts like a rogue creation, considering its habit of not staying trapped in a cave and killing random people in the canyon.

Edit: just noticed this. krolton has thunder damage and defense by the way

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Dr Zed, Bart (MC) and Stag2001 like this.
  4. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another question in regards to Genesis-Revorse, has there been any occurences of him becoming too much to handle in his own arena? @ Yansur

5. Pixelæs

Pixelæs just a mathematician

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In the dialouge for battling Qira, she says,"Let's dance, mortal." Does this mean she is immortal, and if she is, how did she become immortal?
    (Asking Qira)

6. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    To Qira:

What do you think of the other races of Gavel besides Villagers (ex: Dwarves, Elves, Greenskins, etc.)? Have they ever shown interest in your... activities? If so, have they ever tried to stop your or something like the Villagers did?

Also: Have you ever spoken to or heard about the Forest Guardian in the Realm of Light?

7. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I do not know their names. I merely know that one variant uses greener leaves then the other, and that one is my favorite of the ones I have had."
    "Such is the concern of Mistress and that fool Orja, who might need to go in there at all. As much as I know, it is not everything."
    "You have never heard of dramatic flair...?"
    "First things first, I have not visited the Guardian of the Forest, though I am aware he exists. Aside from that, the Dwarves are the only ones I regularly interact with, and allow me to assure you they are far more sensible than the Villagers. They may have a cocky streak, but that they are willing to interact with me without cowering for mercy is refreshing. That, and being willing to listen to me instead of assuming..."

strikeflame5356 and Dr Zed like this.
  8. AmbassadorDazz

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another one, this time for Orja - have you heard of that one time a Thanos dwarf cut the tongue off of a dragon that kept terrorizing their underground city?
    The item I've just talked about is Dragon's Tongue, found in 71-80 Spears in the thread. Worth noting that it is fan lore rather than official.

And yes, it counts as promotion of another fan work within a fan work thread. I'm sorry.

9. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "...I know that they have a dragon living above their city...so if they're okay with that, why would they cut off the tongue of another one? That sounds like a made-up rumor. And trust me, I know what made-up rumors sound like, cause I believed a lot of them for a while."

10. AmbassadorDazz

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This was before Ozoth (presumably) razed Thanos to oblivion before the Dwarves escaped to create Thanos II (current). It took them a while to learn with the fear of Ozoth.

How long do dragons live? It could be very well possible due to being an ancient event. Never know if the incumbent King Burtan is Burtan I or Burtan XIII.

11. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Orja, do you ever clean the Golemlus room? If so, have you ever noticed anything strange about them?

Also, Qira, if Dr. Legendary hadn't barged in without asking, would you have let him try the challenge using his mechs?

12. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "They look weirdly mechanical, but then again I've also dealt with a literal living water spring and creatures whose armor is a part of their body anyways, so it's not like the rest of the Hive isn't as strange as them."

"I was bedridden and sick at the time. Such a choice would have fallen to those acting in my stead. I cannot say accurately- thinking of that idiot man makes my blood boil."

13. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Makes sense. While we're on the topic of who/what can do the Hive Challenge, what are the rules for that in general? It sounds like multiple people can do it at once:
    Is there any limit to this? Could the Gavellian government theoretically send the entire Cinfras army to do the challenge at once if they weren't so scared of you?
    Also, is there any restriction on challenger size or species? Not that he would want to, but could Farcor, for example, do the challenge?

14. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    bump10char

15. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "There is an honor factor to it. By technicality, as many people may take the challenge as can fit in the rooms. As such, if you cannot fit in the rooms, you may not participate...but that precludes very few entrants, in my experience."

16. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Question for Qira: does the Lad fit in the rooms of your Hive?

17. Pixelæs

Pixelæs just a mathematician

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, dramatic flair exists, but the Hive has probably been around for a long time, not to mention Qira. Humans in Wynn have a longer possible lifespan, but probably not enough to create the massive amount of creatures in Qira's army.

So, is Qira somehow immortal, or does she just have a incredibly long lifespan for some reason?

18. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does anyone in the Hive know what the Kandon-Beda Colossus might be (besides a big statue)? I assume Qira is most likely to know of its origins, being as old as she is, but if anyone else has heard of it, I'd like to hear what you think. Also, has anyone heard of another colossus from a long time ago?

19. HappyCreeperlo

HappyCreeperlo buff eye thanks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To Orja: Are the servant's quarters comfortable? How is it in there and how long do you spend there, and does it just serve as somewhere to rest for all the servants or something else as well?

20. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I have not had any entrants who referred to themself as 'lad' so I cannot say one way or another."
    "A lot more comfortable than just sleeping on ratty old blankets or grass, I can tell you that much... A lot of the tasks to do around the Hive don't require people to leave their quarters too much, so it has a lot of different functions. I can say that the only level of it that contestants see is the actual bedding quarters, though- there's more underneath that gets shut away when contestants get near...I think there was an incident involving that once, and that's why."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.