Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Hive Drabbles: Tasogare Oyaji

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Selvut283, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Never mind, the wiki is was wrong, here's the actual dialogue:

2020-09-23_17.37.41.png

So uh, that's a no on telling me what Gale did? I guess if you told Yansur not to talk about it, you're not going to tell anyone now.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  2. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gale Killed many humans/challengers
    Or at least this is what am deducing from what has been said here.

3. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Could be, but it seems a bit strange that Qira would tell Yansur not to mention that. I mean, she seemed fine with Yansur telling us the rest of the division defeated/killed thousands, so I'm not sure why Gale would be different.
    But I don't have any good idea of what else it could be, so I guess I'll go with that for now.

4. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well, killed is...pretty harsh. I mean, a lot of people struggle with my battle, but while I do have a body count it's really just the people that...throw themselves at me after they had nothing left to give. I hate it when they do that...I really prefer to just send 'em home beaten fairly. I'm no executioner! Um, others, though...well, she wasn't lying when she said lives are on the line."

7Red_Dragon7 likes this.
  5. Pixelæs

Pixelæs just a mathematician

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How did Qira get Gale to fight for her? Were they friends or just acquaintances?

6. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

Oh dear

btw you need to direct your question at a specific character

7. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "She asked me very nicely one time, and that is all you will get about that from me!"

8. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I haven't seen people ask the opinions of Genesis-Revorse yet. Is he completely mindless, or is he into something - like poetry or artistry? @ Oceanic Judge

9. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No response. Seems he's not available for asks.

Trekkie_Cow124 and ocu like this.
  10. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    hey Qira, when are you gonna add a legion of magical penguins into your army???

fishcute and Pixelæs like this.
  11. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "When such a creature's form becomes a full necessity to my army's function."

12. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    oh come on! penguins are very necessary!
    You're just not thinking hard enough.

Aradia Megido, fishcute and Pixelæs like this.
  13. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    yes they are VERY necessary. what if you had to go to nesaak or ice islands(because clearly qira would have to go there. ha now I'm imagining qira's entire army walking up to the seaskipper)

Bwitty03 likes this.
  14. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Sir! Scouts from Nemract report a large army, full of strange creatures and led by an unknown dark person, has recently arrived on the coast, and is rapidly moving across the plains!"
    "An invasion! Sound the alarm, we must round up all available troops immediately! Were the scouts able to tell where the invaders are headed?"
    "Apparently, a large fiery man stayed in Nemract and told everyone there that "Mistress Qira" recently learned of the penguins in Nesaak, and would like to study them and collect some for her army. They plan to return to Gavel within the week."
    "Uh... cancel the alarm. Have some scouts follow them, and make sure they don't get anywhere near the Roots. And, erm, see if you can find some scientists to study military applications of penguins after they leave."
    "Yes, sir."

15. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I've no need to expand my reach across the ocean. I'd thought of it once, but not further, and there are already creatures within my army that are suited for cold environments. Such a trek would be unnecessary."

16. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Orja, what do you and the other servants (besides Yansur and the shop attendant) do normally? Do you have jobs, or does Qira just give you tasks whenever she needs help with something?

More importantly, could you find the time to help us convince Qira to go to Nesaak for penguins?

fishcute likes this.
  17. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Got a question for Qira:
    The CotL has a whole bunch of weird creatures, like Pandas and Lyrans and Elephant things and whatnot. Did you create them, or did they live there naturally?

18. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Um, both. We all have different tasks, but if something comes up we can get singled out for other ones. My task is cleaning up dropped items around the Hive and bringing them in to sort. Most of it isn't actually garbage, so it can be useful to salvage, but sometimes the division creatures get possessive, so I need to...y'know, step in and take it from them, make sure the drones don't eat any of that weird Corkian 'plastic' stuff...come to think of it, Corkian contestants always tend to leave a lot of trash.

And, uh. I don't know what a penguin is."
    "There haven't been enough escape incidents from my Hive to take up one hand, and only one ever eluded our recovery attempts. It certainly wouldn't be enough to propagate entirely new species- such would disrupt the local ecosystem terribly. So, to answer the question directly, no, I did not create them."

19. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Thanks Qira, it's also nice to know you care about the environment

strikeflame5356 likes this.
  20. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right, there aren't any in Gavel, I forgot about that.

How about Gale? You've (probably) been to Ohms' lab in the ice canyon, so you must have passed by some penguins in Nesaak, right? Could you help us convince Qira to take her entire army to Nesaak to study and collect penguins?

Please we need a penguin division it's important

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.