Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media The Warrior Cult Eo Run

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by RenZenthio, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I logged in at the entrance to EO, excited for the long anticipated 15 man warrior-only Eldritch Outlook run. I had my Earth-powdered Hero ready, and my health on 30%.
    It started with a few chance encounters, at about 1:50, 10 minutes before the event started, with a few duels between fellow warriors. Some using glass cannon tcrack/Hero duel wielding builds, and others using ultratank Guardian builds. In all, we had 4 Guardian users, 5 Hero users, and supposedly 2 Tcrack users. And possibly even 1 Alka user, but that's just hearsay.

When the time came we all lined up before the entrance on WC13, a newly restarted server, and took screenshots. When it was confirmed all of us were in attendance, a massive warrior party was created. A shaman was also shunned from the group for being an imposter. After everyone was partied up I threw the bomb and we all raced into EO.

After that it became a clusterfuck of chaos. We wiped the first room, getting all the tokens in the door before you could blink, and preceded to make a chaotic run through the second stage which was filled with enemies. Then came the mini-bosses. They too were no match for Wynn's best class, The Warrior. We turned their bodies to mincemeat, and crusaded on to murder their God. We strode across the invisible platforms, and formed up in front of the boss room door.

The moderator of the warrior cult, @Ingo gave us a great motivational speech, that was mostly about trying not to crash the server/spam spells too crazily, and also to make sure everyone was ready. Regardless, we were ready to face that primordial thing together, regardless of how OP, silly, gimmicky, or bad our builds were. (And despite the fact that we had no healers)

And thus we rushed into the boss room, spears in hand and and proceeded to absolutely melt the Eye in its first phase. It shot spell after spell at us, but we tanked the damage and gave it back a hundred fold. Afterwards, we took cover from the falling eyes, except for the guardian users, who decided to flex on everyone by just tanking the damage.
    Refreshed after catching our collective breaths, the cult charged again, mercilessly assaulting the Eye, its health bar going down faster than an hourglass during Pictionary. Each warrior, and their unique build (and *sigh* one morph user) struck the creature with all they had. Heavy melee time rift warriors struck furiously, spell warriors threw uppercut after uppercut, and the other boring warrior builds also helped. As the eye became more and more bloodied, it once again shut and we were faced with a barrage of slime beams from the back of the room. And once again everyone dodged the attacks...except the guardian users, who appeared to like showing off how immortal they were.

Then came the third phase. All the warriors charged in to attack the eye, hacking and slashing its HP to smithereens, while a few warriors stayed back to kill the wretches. Swaths upon swaths of gazers beset us, threatening to overtake us, before being reduced to chunky salsa by our mythic wielders. In several last attempts to murder us all, the Eye called wretches from the back of the room, but they proved no match for our hearty band of Heros. The only true horrors was when the Eye charged briefly from its socket to bite at us, the terrifying strength (and lag...mostly lag, but partially strength), grabbing hold of some of our most powerful members, who only barely managed to get out (not really, we had like 4 guardians, it was scary though), before the Eye entered it's final stage.

As darkness consumed the arena, all the warriors cheered, for we had made it to the last stage of the fight. There was a horrifying moment where everything stood still (literally, that phase transition is very laggy), then the eye jumped completely from its socket. It's eldritch horror becoming fully realized on our party as it began firing skulls at us like a machine gun. Gazers swarmed and thrashed at our heels as we valiantly fought against the Eye's last ditch effort. But, in truth we were never frightened, for on this momentous day we knew that we would win. We had poured too much blood sweat and tears into this battle for it to be ended by anything other than missing a wretch. And so on that bloody, fleshy arena we triumphed. Our spears carved chunk after chunk off of the Eye's being, until all that was left were simply bloody chunks of meat.

On that day a group of misfit warriors conquered the eldritch horror known as the Eye. For too long we have been looked down on, but let this day show the supremacy of the Warrior class.

(Also, we ran EO again afterwards, and a lot more of us died that time, lol. It was also far more laggy, atleast for me)

(Also also, I would include a recording, but when I tried to record it my computer got angry at me, so hopefully a prose description will suffice.)

2. Ingo

Ingo Class Building Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Warrior Cult = Best Cult

RenZenthio likes this.
  3. Dracsid

Dracsid Warrior Addict & Secretly an Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    Blasting sabaton music made the event 100x better, 10/10 would go on a holy crusade again. But holy sh!t we tanked a lot (me & the other 3 guardian flexers)

Maximdem, Ingo and RenZenthio like this.
  4. Ingo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why do I feel adressed here...?
    (I was using full tank Guardian)

RenZenthio likes this.
  5. bonlol

bonlol Well-Known Adventurer

Unfortunately, I could not attend, but I'm sure everyone who did attend enjoyed fighting a ruthless battle against The Eye.

Ingo and RenZenthio like this.
  6. Ingo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I also feel adressed here for some reason... :saltedhigh:

RenZenthio likes this.
  7. 1+1=3

1+1=3 LegoBoyWelly HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Only 5 deaths in all 3 runs POG

RenZenthio likes this.
  8. Ingo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also RenZenthio forgot to mention, but we did this EO mass party to celebrate that the warrior cult recently hit 50 members. If anyone is interested in joining just ask a member (eg me; Ingo#5621) on discord. The next event is coming soon! (when we hit 100 members).
    Remember: Warrior > All other classes
    :)

RenZenthio and 1+1=3 like this.
  9. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah, but you gave the "speech" xD

And oh, I didn't realize there was a third run after I had to go.

1+1=3 likes this.
  10. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    Crewmate
    There is 1 impostor among us

Alright, I've done the joke, keep talking about Warriors slapping the Eye

H0Y, TrapinchO, Crokee and 2 others like this.
  11. iTechnically

iTechnically don't ask me for warrior builds

Minecraft:
    My people

Wait fuck

RenZenthio likes this.
  12. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if there's only one of him then it's unique
    ok
    can i loiter in the server? i don't have a single warrior class but i own 2 mythic spears
    edit: LOL i can't talk in the server cos i don't qualify for anything

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    TrapinchO and RenZenthio like this.
  13. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Semantics, it's the principle of the thing that's bothersome.

14. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    come on maybe he was pre-ahc and needed the run before he could transition into something sentient

RenZenthio likes this.
  15. ferricles

ferricles Rhyming is fun HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can't believe we missed out @hppeng

hppeng and RenZenthio like this.
  16. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's a brilliant way of describing it.

Qzphs likes this.
  17. •WhiteWolf•

•WhiteWolf• Traumatised. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I join your cult then? My warrior is only lvl 87 but I’ve been grinding it up a lot lately

RenZenthio likes this.
  18. Crokee

Crokee Nudist poking eyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you guys record it? :(

RenZenthio likes this.
  19. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I recorded up to the mini-bosses but stopped recording so my computer wouldn’t crash, lol

I think @Bart (MC) recorded our first run, but died at the eye in the second run.

Crokee likes this.
  20. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    trash unless it was fast hybrid smh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.