Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Hive Drabbles: Tasogare Oyaji

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Selvut283, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not specifically question to any characters, although it would probably fit Orja to answer: How do the villager servants interact with the Hive mobs? From what I've heard from some of the creatures found in the Divisions, they don't quite seem pleasant to be around at times, but I assume the servants do end up meeting them at one point or another. How does that go over?

2. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "...uh? I...haven't actually heard of that. I'm like 99% sure that's just someone using the fact that Gale is a word that, y'know, is...a word? And not just my name? I mean, I had a rocking horse when I was a little girl, but not actually a stick horse anyways, and I'm not exactly little anymore. So, uh...I'd say the answer's no, actually, but that is kinda funny!"

"Indeed. He has most likely passed by now, though I've no love spared for him. He was an uptight, narcissistic idiot who felt his importance was above all others, even my own!"

"We usually stay out of the divisions, but they don't attack anyone in the Hive robes...getting them was a task and a half, though... Most of them have a good enough amount of self-control to not hurt anyone, though the ones that vent poison or extreme heat we just have to avoid like the plague."

3. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yansur, why did you withheld that letter Herbert von Legendary sent to Qira? It would've made the situation much easier on everyone if Qira received the letter and prepared a response.

4. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I have no idea what you are talking about. Clearly there was no postage marked for Mistress Qira, certainly none intercepted by myself while I was looking for my licorice rope I was expecting in the mail. I would never hide such things from my Mistress, and even aside from that, she had a sickness and did not want to be bothered. Supposing there were such a letter received, she would not have wished to see it until her head was clearer- even one of your intelligence should be able to understand that, and also understand that this letter which was never sent was not slid secretly into the Flame Dancer's rooms to become burnt confetti ash. It is simply common sense."

5. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If I weren't bound by unseen forces, I would easily dispose of you for your blatant attempt at deceiving me. Qira could always find another Villager to replace you were that to happen, for Gavel does have an abundance of Villagers.

6. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I haven't got to accept this tripe from you. Unless you've business with our Hive, this conversation is over."

No more responses will be made to this particular line of questioning- you may ask other questions.

7. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Who are you talking to?

8. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    To Qira: Are you a Villager, Human, Elf, or something else?

Also to Qira: Which do you think is the strongest of your creations?

9. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Firstly...why do you need to know such a thing? It won't elucidate anything to you- no new weaknesses or shocking revelations. I may as well ask whether your hair is brown or blonde.

Secondly...in objective terms, the beast Genesis-Revorse. Its raw strength is quite extreme... Challengers do not see it, but I keep a small platoon of creatures from my Air Division at the ready in case it should try to escape.

In terms of using the power they have effectively, the Vanguard. It is a close race between him and that Psychomancer, surely, but Pleiades actually uses everything he has at his disposal during fights. The Psychomancer makes no use of his lightning magic whatsoever...he thinks he's spiting me by doing so, if I had to guess, but I couldn't say for certain why or why not."

Arkoon and Dr Zed like this.
  10. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Not necessarily. I mean it wouldn’t give anything specific per se, but it could explain some more general things. Like how at Grookwarts they explained how each species has a different magic potential. So if you are say an elf, it could explain why you can wield immense magical power. Or if you are a human it would mean you weren’t originally from Gavel.

But if you don’t want to answer you don’t have to. After all, it does not change that you’re the most powerful sorceress in all of Gavel.

11. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Then let it be that a lady wishes to keep her secrets."

Dr Zed likes this.
  12. Pixelæs

Pixelæs just a mathematician

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    May I ask Qira how she disciplines her servants? IMy curisosity has been slightly piqued.

strikeflame5356 likes this.
  13. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gale, you know how you reportedly appear and fight alongside users of Gale's Force? So, if I were to use that as my only weapon for the Hive challenge, does that mean you would help me and fight yourself?

Also, was it you who flew across the sea using air magic, as mentioned in Grookwarts?

14. Indestructiball

Indestructiball Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Trying to do Yansur.

15. Ingo

Ingo Class Building Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    About Ohm and Gale: Check Ohm's wish's lore

16. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's no such item as Ohm's Wish- I know an Ohms' Wish, though.
    "It has been a long 35 years of my illustrious service. I hold seniority over all the servants- if not in age, then certainly in maturity."
    "Oh, those rumors are still flying? That was, eheheh, a bit of a long while ago. Like, I'm-surprised-there's-people-alive-that-still-know-about-it-long.

And wow! Some of these questions are really invasive! That's...maybe not what I expected when I got told about this!"
    "I could tell you. But then I'd have to bring you in and do the same to force you to never speak of it again."

17. Pixelæs

Pixelæs just a mathematician

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, I don't want to know anymore. -Nervous shaking-

18. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Selvut doesn't like it when people misspell Ohms' name, even though the name is extremely close to a well known name/unit that's directly related to electricity.

19. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yansur: Hrm, perhaps we have underestimated you. The creations of air have slaughtered thousands, particularly-
    Qira: Hush, Yansur. Not a word about her.

Would Qira mind explaining how this works? And maybe even what exactly Gale did that you don't want Yansur to talk about?

20. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You do not believe that the Hive Challenge is without risk? Those that take it upon themselves put their lives at stake.

Do not make dangerous assumptions."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.