Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Hive Drabbles: Tasogare Oyaji

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Selvut283, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

Interesting...

I'm bad at explaining so this is all I can say sorry

Selvut283 likes this.
  2. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Huh, so that’s how Qira has villager servants. Always wondered that.

I do wonder how Qira was ever bad though like how Gale mentioned earlier if she never actually killed thousands of soldiers or forces people into being her servants and goes above and beyond by giving them another opportunity to escape poverty at no cost to them and no gain to Qira.

I mean sure you could say she was mean to Legendary but I agree with your response to that with how he just disrespected Qira and barged in.

3. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The wording here is very careful. She specifies that she's not in dire need of new servants for a specific purpose. If she is, she wouldn't hesitate to take people she needed, as she has the leverage and power over the governments to do so and take freely. Just because she TRIES to avoid doing that doesn't mean she NEVER does- the discontent of the two Hive NPCs you can talk to ingame can attest to that. One hates her guts, and the other is saddened at being taken from his family for his smithing skills. Additionally, despite the good conditions, what she's doing is indeed slavery- she directly says that Orja signing the contract would mean that she becomes Qira's property. A slaveholder with a moral code is still a slaveholder, after all, nothing is mentioned of the interrim where Qira showed her cruelty. Having gotten better doesn't erase her of what she's done.

4. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Would you say though that she’s really evil or not or just somewhere in between? Especially since she just mostly wants to be left alone and prepare for the upcoming war besides the slavery. So far she seems sadistic at times and she could just conquer the villagers if she wanted to. But she doesn’t. And we also see these little human moments with her and her servants, particularly with Gale.

So it’s kinda hard to tell what her true motivations are beyond self-preservation, if you catch my drift. Which is why I think she’s one of Wynncraft’s more interesting characters.

5. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd say she's complex.

7Red_Dragon7 and Dr Zed like this.
  6. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try anyways.

7Red_Dragon7 likes this.
  7. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If she wanted to do that, to dwell on bad memories, she could stare at the Golemlus for a few hours.

She found herself there, in front of them. She couldn’t quite recall when she got there, or how long she had stood, studying their features. Bronze-hewn, taller than average- enough to be on eye level with her. Infused with magic, of course...her own design, and his.

Sentimentality makes people do strange things. The rage she felt- had to fight to keep from bubbling to the surface even now. Worse when she stared, and yet her eyes wouldn’t move.

What fools they three were, then. Herself, working the magic. Her, that damnable girl, whirling about and gathering up everything they needed. Him, the maker, who made his theory. She should have known after what it took to escape, that it would never work. Too deep, too far, too harsh.

She should have known not to get involved- simply led to heartbreak and broken machines. She wondered if anyone knew they weren’t hers. That she had to repair them herself after every round of challengers. Oh, wait- of course no one would know. Who would think of that, anyway?

She wanted to smash them to pieces and leave it behind. She told herself she would be done when that happened. It never did. The farthest she ever got was raising her fist. Just like when they exchanged their ideas, nothing but wishful thinking. She would be over it when she died- no time soon, given her incessant life magic...

...why did she keep...? Oh, right. That thing. That caused it all. And her- that promise she made to her. She would atone...right? After everything, could she? Someone certainly thought she could.

...ah. Right, the tears. Memories of the old home, even before those other two...no. Too far back. Mustn't let herself get too wrapped up in herself, or else she’ll stay for days.

It was still hours before her eyes tore themselves away from the creaking old machines, and another batch of hours still before she was able to peel herself from the floor...why was everything so fuzzy...ah. Right, the tears.

The temptation to be rid of them rose. It fell just as quickly- though every time she reeled. A choice, and a horrible one. Be rid of your memories and cast off a part of yourself, for better or worse, or let them linger, festering as some kind of monument to your reality...for now, she chose the latter.

Soon enough, she would make her stand. Set things right. Take her move...lashing. In the snow, an old shell quivered. It was considered for a moment, and brushed off. Work to do.

---

bye molly

8. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Will we ever learn of Qira's origin in the future/near-future?

9. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you just did in no insignificant part, come on

7Red_Dragon7 likes this.
  10. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Hm. Could the other two of this trio be Ohm and Gale? I mean, we don’t know enough about them to really confirm this, but the Ohm’s Rage lore card talks of him owning a golem and being a thunder mage, meaning he could be able to create golems, and the use of the term “whirling about” feels a bit too intentional to describe the girl. Plus, Gale is already linked to Qira in some way we don’t know yet; this could be how. The only other guess I have is Cerid, but that doesn’t explain the third member of that trio, and the connections between Qira and Cerid are tenuous at best.

If the other two are Ohm and Gale, what the hell happened for things to go this badly?

Dr Zed and Selvut283 like this.
  11. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I won't speak regarding the theory, except for two things.

1) I'm glad people are theorizing to begin with.

2) The name is OHMS, not OHM. With an S. Why does EVERYONE GET THIS WRONG.

7Red_Dragon7 and Mistrise Mystic like this.
  12. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Not to mention she appears in the previous stories in this thread.

While there is no real reason as far as we know why Ohms would be working at the hive (I'm pretty sure he was doing his science on his own, considering he has his own lab), he was a golemancer, and fell in love with gale, so its a possibility.

Mistrise Mystic and Selvut283 like this.
  13. ThePurpleEmerald

Glad I'm not the only one who came up with that Theory.
    And I also never know Ohms' connection with Golems, huh.

Selvut283 likes this.
  14. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That audience participation tag still exists.

Ask a character in this story(Yansur, Orja, Qira, Gale, the Psychomancer, the Solar Vanguard) a question and I'll answer in-character.

7Red_Dragon7 and Dwicey like this.
  15. Dwicey

Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What size are Qira's breasts? This is important.

oh no, in-character, I just want information

Aradia Megido, ocu, Jbip and 2 others like this.
  16. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I suppose you don't have a value on your own life then. Interesting, that. You aren't the first to proposition me, and you won't be the first I've spurned."

17. Kiocifer

Kiocifer Creator of salteďpog3 and other monstrosities HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gale, you have hidden from the public eye for too long. I must ask of you to respond to the allegations. Is this true? https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/gales-secret-hobby.223375/
    Please respond this is an urgent question

(specifically this part)
    [​IMG]

Arkoon and YYGAYMER like this.
  18. Iboju

Iboju absolute swag male CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    does yansur have a dad

19. ThePurpleEmerald

I wonder what would happen if someone here were to ask a very carefully-chosen and thought out simple question that will reveal large spoilers if answered. I would assume it's either just ignored or rejected, but I'll have to wait and see.

(This isn't my question I still haven't given any yet)

20. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just wanted to say I loved reading all of this and I hope you will be able to label it as official lore.
    I saw you said it's somewhere in between and that's nice to hear.
    I hope you write more, thank you very much for this amazing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.