Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Wynnercraft - Wynncraft Modpack

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by FadeDave, Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FadeDave

FadeDave Eden chief, coder. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello Everyone! Its time to make another wynncraft thread, in better quality this time.

You have probably seen other wynncraft modpacks, but they have one pitfall, almost all of them include unnecessary visual mods! Well look no further.. here is wynnercraft, a modpack that is focused ultimately on performance. Let me explain the mods in this pack, so you get a better idea of what awaits you, after downloading.

• BetterHUD: Adds toggleable Huds which can display almost anything about your game (default keybind "U" to configure)
    • BetterFPS: Improves permormance with algorithms
    • FoamFix: Fixes 1.12's performance issues, improving chunkloading and such
    • FpsReducer: Takes resources away from the game, when afk/tabbed out
    • JourneyMap: Another map, so you can choose between Wynntils' map and this (disable with: ctrl+j)
    • Phosphor: Fix for 1.12's lightning engine
    • ReAuth: Relogin, after your session expires, which would require you to restart the game else
    • SmoothFont: Improves readibility (and rendering performance) on the default font
    • TexFix: Fixes some texture performance problems
    • VanillaFix: Kepps your game from crashing, and improves performance.
    • Wynntils: The main mod of this pack, which adds a lot of great features to wynncraft, making your experience better
    • ChunkAnimator: Makes chunkloading faster, and also makes it look good
    • Controlling: Search for keybinds, and more in the controls menu
    • Performant: Performance mod, which improves entity calculation
    • RandomPatches: Adds random tweaks to the game, like lengthening the timeout period, for worse internet connections
    • Surge: Performance mod, improves loading times
    So you have seen all the mods! But its not just that.. i have carefully preconfigured every mod, to give you the absolute best playing experience, and best performance. I also suggest to you, to download optifine, so that your game will run even better (and maybe even use shaders).
    I hope i managed to get you interested, if so, then click on this beautiful link, to get to the curseforge page of the modpack.
    Also, i suggest using gdlauncher to launch your minecraft, it served me well, so i can only recommend it.

I hope i have answered all of your questions, if not then feel free to ask me here, or on discord, @FadeDave#7005.

Thanks to @VeeeKoooN for some pack ideas.

You have my full permission to make videos using WynnerCraft, but please paste this link in your description: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/wynnercraft

Atom and VeeeKoooN like this.
  2. VeeeKoooN

VeeeKoooN Demon Forge Master of WFa - http://cpc.cx/r1b HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I recommand this modpack for low configs; if you feel laggy on Wynn don't hesitate and go for Wynnercraft !

[​IMG]

FadeDave likes this.
  3. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The modpack was great but for some reason after 2 days of using it, I started crashing everytime I load into the world

4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Could you please send me mods and config folders? I would like to use it, but I am using vanilla launcher

5. FadeDave

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That was a wynntils mod problem, but they have fixed it.

6. FadeDave

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  7. DudeInTheBlack

DudeInTheBlack Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Even if you aren't into using the pack. Its just a good idea to know about these mods because of the general performance issues with 1.12. Especially FoamFix and Phosphor. Will improve performance on any rig.

Mods like BetterFPS, Reauth, and FPSReducer are pretty redundant though if you use Optifine. Probably a few others as well.

FadeDave likes this.
  8. FadeDave

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree with you, except with that line. Why would reauth be redundant with optifine? Does optifine add a re-login feature? I dont think so. FpsReducer cuts the games resource usage when idle, optifine doesnt do that. BetterFps adds some additional tweaks, i dont know if optifine has those, but they are still nice to have. I tried to not add unnecessary mods that just hog up resources, but also add all the good ones, and i think i succeeded.

DudeInTheBlack likes this.
  9. DudeInTheBlack

DudeInTheBlack Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    That was my bad with the ReAuth. I play on another server that is with the most updated version of Optifine and I believe it has the feature. :p

BetterFPS and FPSReducer have similar features in Optfine though. Optifine just kind of has them within the mod while those mods specialize in it. BetterFPS is basically just a agruably more refined version of Fast Math within Optifine. FPSReducer has similar mechanisms for loading the game so your CPU usage is reduced when you aren't active but obviously again just specializes in it. Sometimes it is better to have mods to do specialized roles but it can cause clutter for some computers if both mods are attempting the same or similar tasks. While in most cases they will work fine together, performance mod clutter can be a problem.

People actually used to agrue whether to use BetterFPS or optifine but optifine is just in general better due to being more upkept. The other two are agruable like you are pointing out. Ty for putting these together btw, didn't mean to disparage your work putting them together if I did.

FadeDave likes this.
  10. FadeDave

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thanks lol, didnt mean to be so harsh, reading it back

11. YoloJess

YoloJess Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Nice modpack

FadeDave likes this.
Thread Status: