Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Er, Hello There!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Illwei, Sep 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illwei

Illwei Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Uh, Hi!
    I've been playing Wynncraft since...well, Before February 2016 for sure, but, well, my player stats say 6 years. not sure where that starts, but, yeah.
    I don't remember exactly how different the game was, but I remember when the Gavel expansion was coming out and my brother was very excited, as...well, as he had nothing else to do. I, however, was just a mere level 15 or so Archer. I also remember being very confused after logging on after a while and having to complete all my old quests all over again.
    Recently got into watching Hermitcraft videos because I used to watch Etho and Bdubs when I was younger, and on one of Grian's videos I saw a Wynncraft promotion? so, I figured I'd start playing again. guess it worked :P.
    Saw the Forums, saw this, figured I'd post something here because why not :P.
    I guess that's how I got here now, but no one asked me for my life story :P

I'll say that my favorite book series right now is the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson, and my favorite TV show is BBCs Merlin, and if I'm playing some sort of RPG you can bet I will pick the/a character with a bow.

2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Welcome back!

If you need any help, just ask!

Btw what hermits do you watch?

3. Illwei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks! yeah, I mean, right now I've only used the forums to see if anyone has suggested good grind spots, as I'm just trying to grind and get to level 50 on my archer so I can attempt a quest that isn't the tower of ascension :P

Er, well I watch the specific Hermitcraft specific videos of most everyone, but if we're talking about just general videos, then Etho, Mumbo, Grian, and Xisuma right now.

4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    If you don't have any other quests (which I assume you don') I recommend spiders near Llevigar. (When you go into plains and immedeatly turn left)

Would you recommend Etho? Why?

5. Illwei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, that's what I was doing mostly. it just started giving much less %of xp :P.

I mean, I'm not sure I would, but that's probably because I don't really know why I watch him :P. I like his Hermitcraft videos because He's kinda trolly when dealing with people, and I like watching his wierd house this season. I think I like his LP just because of how long it is? I like seeing all the things that have been build throughout minecraft's evolution, and I like seeing the redstone minigames he makes.
    Not really an answer to your question, but it's the best I can do I think.

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.