Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight My Build ( Help?)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by ForTheTeam, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForTheTeam

ForTheTeam Well-Known Adventurer

Hey, this is my build: https://wynndata.tk/s/dw9pua
    A couple of the numbers are a bit lower( cause the website assumes best stats for all items), but regardless the numbers are close. I haven't bought the hive items YET. I am planning to very shortly and finishing the build. I was wondering if before I do this if anybody has a better recommendation on what to get/focus on. Keep in mind no mythics or anything that would cost me over 5le for one item. Thanks, ForTheTeam :)

2. Kap'n Kronch

Kap'n Kronch Warrior Purist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. ForTheTeam

I lose alot in spell damage. There is basically no point for spells at the extent. However I get 2.5x the dps. Is this type of build better for soloing bosses? Just cause I lose like 8 mana regen and spells would cost 2x the amount. Currently I kinda mix the two. But I'm gonna look into anyway. I could maybe get more dps and lose less spell damage. I'm not sure.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  4. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What kinda thing are you going for?
    Do you want a spell build, hybrid, or melee?
    Do you like being tanky or glass cannon, or somewhere in the middle?

Also, any other restrictions? For instance can you use LI items or eldritch outlook?

also, if you want more spammable spells you can switch megabyte for dragon eye bracelet

also also, I don’t know about warrior, but meta tierstack/cancelstack usually reaches about 20k melee dps (but like 0 spell damage)
    Again, I don’t know if that’s the case for warrior, but that makes me leery of the provided builds

Here’s the kinda build I’d use (but I like super tanky builds, so it’s not for everyone)
    Can switch forsaken for tidebinder or brace of the ninth, but drastically reduces damage

Here’s a heavy melee build
    Can switch old keepers for jester ring (and acid for giants ring or gold fiber ring, since you should not be using acid unless you are using old keepers)
    Alternative helmet: darksteel full helm
    Alternative boots: shaggy boots, blind thrust (in case can’t afford charcoal)
    Alternate leggings: greaves of the veneer (for more tankiness)
    Alternate spear: undying
    Armor powders aren’t too incredibly important, but I’d recommend once you can afford it
    Weapon powders are essential, you really need t6’s, but you can use t4’s until you can afford t6’s
    The dps is a lot higher than 7k because you can use quake, you’re also super freaking tanky. But no spell damage. This is my personal favorite build since you won’t die, and you can still do tons of damage (easy capable of soloing LI and EO)

(note: I’m terrible at class builds (so take my builds with a grain of salt), these questions/suggestions might just help others help you. I also suggest if you don’t like any build suggestions you get here, you should ask for a build or post your build in the atlas inc build thread)

edit:
    I just read better and saw you like hybrid and you don’t have anything past hive
    Hope my response can still help anyways, lol

5. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  6. ForTheTeam

Yeah, this is interesting. Dragon's eye looks very nice but it requires 40 defense so I'll probably have to not use that. Only reason I'm using megabyte in the first place is cause it's one of the easiest bracelets I can obtain (without legendary island) for air damage( gives 14% , and hp plus 14 for all elements). I'd be open to a new bracelet but there are so many possibilities I'm not sure what to look for. Anyways though. Thank you for the help
    Also just a note. I feel like a better chest plate exists out there for this build I just have no idea what to do. My chestplate provides most my elemental defense, hp regen, and some mana regen. If anybody has a good answer LMK. Ty. The chestplate is Dreamcloud btw.

7. ForTheTeam

I just want a build with 50k dps and 100 k uppercuts is that too hard to ask for :disappointed::disappointed:
    edit: this is a joke

Ascendant_ likes this.
  8. Kap'n Kronch

Kap'n Kronch Warrior Purist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be honest you could probably count the number of decent spellspam warrior builds that don't use mythics in 1 or 2 hands. Spellspam warrior in general doesn't work too well considering you have to get a bit close to pull off constant uppercancels. https://wynndata.tk/s/2ws4eu This is probably the best warrior build in the game as of now, taking into account Shaggy Boot and Necrosis' nerfs in the nearby item patch. Additionally, here's spell Braker https://wynndata.tk/s/pionfd, its the only other decent mythic-less spellspam warrior build i have :/

9. ForTheTeam

Actually pretty interesting, thanks I am very tired but I'll look at it more tomorrow, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.