Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Dungeons And Dragons Campaign [full] [discontinued On The Forums]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SPYROHAWK, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradoxical

Paradoxical Machina Infinitum VIP

Minecraft:
    "Good evening."

2. bluepenguin1002

bluepenguin1002 Waddling penguin

Minecraft:
    Can I get some retcon info as to what they are? Its ok if no but it would be nice

SPYROHAWK likes this.
  3. Linwood Welheart

Linwood Welheart RPGing Teenager.

"Evening. How was your day?"

4. Paradoxical

Minecraft:
    "... strange. I suppose. And eventful. But not among my worst days. Ara Rou is doing much better, I think, though it would be best if someone checks on her tomorrow."

"As strange as it sounds to say, we met an angel today, right here in the inn. It came for Kyelas, apparently, sent by his god to watch over him. The celestial served Kelemvor, the benevolent god of the dead, and I was able to persuade it to spend some time with Ara and help her through her mourning."

"After that, Alas's mouse burst in and summoned us to a farmer's fields, where we descended belowground to investigate a rat infestation. Instead, we found lurking undead, a strange abomination, and the remains of its victims and their stolen treasure... we cleared them out and recovered the lost valuables – I think someone set aside a share for you, perhaps ask Heat – and returned here. I had a discussion with our aforementioned construct companion, and now you find us here."

"Hm. Quite a lot, compared to yesterday... but I think today will reflect well on us, in the eyes of the town."

"Oh! Another thing. Just now, Althaios returned to the inn with a scrappy child who he found sleeping in a mill. The child is fast asleep for now, though we may want to check on his health, and investigate that mill tomorrow."

5. bluepenguin1002

Minecraft:

"Lin met the bugger i'ght? Well it's not like I nabbed a random little kiddie of the street I was lookin for george the guy heat founds and yada yada."

Alth:" speaking about 'im I need your help mates, much as I'd like to say that the bugger is 'good deep down' and all the hogwash people say to justify those types of actions. I'm gonna be honest, georgie is edgin towards the side of little terror he's got less morals then Me and the ability to get into more trouble than both Alas and I combined, we need ta' make sure that we set 'im on the right path and I need some of your helo figurin out how to do that, like I said I'm not the best example for a uh... Role model or whatever"

SPYROHAWK likes this.
  6. Linwood Welheart

"Quite the eventful day you had then, compared to mine."

"After I was able to translate the books that we have found, I brought this information to the mayor to prove our innocence. He was happy with what I brought but he still doesn't trust us completely."

"Let's see, then what? I think I head back to the inn to check on Ara, but she wasn't there. I asked around the inn and was told about the whole angel thing. I was a bit worried, so I went to Ara's house to check it out, but everything seemed fine."

"Then I went to the jewelry store and bought a doll along the way. I helped close up the window, which was broken. Took a fairly long time. After that, I came back here. I talked to Maddie again and promised to help her out with some of her work tonight. And then we're back to where we are now, talking with each other. But you mentioned giving me a share of what you found? What valuables did you find?"

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  7. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Heat silently pulls Ti'Lin's share out of his bag and slides the pile over to him.

8. Linwood Welheart

"Wow. That's quite a lot and that for everyone in the group? What in the world did you find?"

9. bluepenguin1002

Minecraft:
    "In the rat den that we reeeeeally could'a used your help in"

10. Paradoxical

Minecraft:
    "As we said, in the rat's burrow. A strange monstrosity had taken up residence there and seemed to have killed several people – we found bones – and hoarded their valuables."

11. Linwood Welheart

"Right. A rat's den."

"I'll be honest with you. I'm not sure whether I should except my share, as I didn't do anything to help."

12. bluepenguin1002

Minecraft:
    Alth leans back in his chair

Alth:"Well mate that's up ta you... But how about we play a game of liar's dice? A little bit a gamblin never hurt"

Alth's grin at this point resembles a shark

13. Paradoxical

Minecraft:
    (How does he do that with a beak? I'm trying to picture that and it seems painful.)

14. Linwood Welheart

"Sure. But I'm not playing too long. As I said, I'm meeting with Maddie tonight to help her."

15. bluepenguin1002

Minecraft:
    Tbh don't think about it to hard... I just imagine that his beak kinda has an curve which looks like a smile and he just adjusts his body language to make it look bigger

Alth:"Care to join us mate?"

16. Linwood Welheart

"Need me for what?"

17. Paradoxical

Minecraft:
    "... no."

Erevan gets up to go check on George. @SPYROHAWK I assume I find him still asleep? Can I try to ascertain his general health, not just immediate injuries but also looking for signs of things like malnourishment?

18. bluepenguin1002

Minecraft:
    OOC: huh?

Alth:"well mate it's a bluffin game, it works best with more than 2 people"

19. Linwood Welheart

OOC: was somehow thinking of the dungeon, and got confused cause I said Ti'Lin had other things to do.

"How many would be ideal then? 4 or something?"

20. bluepenguin1002

Minecraft:
    "Yeah 4 is a good number but the more the better"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.