Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✾ Eden [ᴇᴅɴ] ✾ Lvl. 84 ✾ War And Community ✾ Recruiting Lvl. 80+ ✾

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Yugito, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rothboy

Rothboy Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Aye sir, i have a bumper here

Asthae likes this.
  2. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    more bumps mmmmmmmm

3. Rothboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Boo bop bop, bop to the top

4. Basicrealms

Basicrealms Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: Basicrealms
    Discord Account: Basicrealms#4044
    Age*: 17
    Gender*: Male
    Timezone: Central
    How many hours do you play Wynncraft a week?: Currently 10+ (probably more)
    Highest Combat Level Class: 93
    Former Guild Affiliations and why you left (if any): Owned a guild, left due to inactivity & wanting to join another guild instead of owning one.
    Are you willing to war?: Yes
    Why do you want to join Eden and not someone else?: I'm a very strong player that can take things seriously, i'm always learning and wanting to do things better and willing to put in the grind. This guild seems very well put together, friendly & professional from my observation. I want to join this guild because i'm looking for a guild that is active and well informed on Wynncraft overall.
    Additional Information*: I ask a lot of questions, I have not been very involved with Wynncraft since Gavel release in 2015, so things like, dungeons, powders, stats etc. (newer things as well) I don't know much about, i'm here to learn. Also i'm a very passive player I don't 'tryhard' in things, I like to take it at my own pace.

Asthae likes this.
  5. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! We have voted on your application and are happy to inform you that you have been accepted!

Make sure to do /guild join EDN the next time you are online.

Rothboy likes this.
  6. Kap'n Kronch

Kap'n Kronch Warrior Purist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love money, it's the only thing that never lies or does any wrong towards me. I can know peace and calm through the presence of money alone as money itself has a soothing aura. Money only brings me happiness and joy and I revel in the fact that having it instantly puts me in a state of bliss and unmatched euphoria. Money doesn't lie to me. it doesn't cheat, steal or hurt me in any way. Money is my one and only friend and it's the only thing that keeps me sane in this cruel world. Whenever i speak my heart out such as this, i receive nothing but ridicule from people. They call me crazy, no-life, greedy bastard and that is just the beginning of the torment which I face. I am not safe from the harassment, not even from my own guildmates. This money will greatly improve my quality of living and bring me great joy, so much so that you are probably unable to comprehend the amount of dopamine that would flow through my brain at the simple prospect of obtaining this money alone. There are people out there; sick, terrible people that would take great pleasure in dispatching me in brutal fashion. The only buffer; Nay, the only comfort in which I can divulge myself in are stacks on stacks of liquefied emerald gems. They bring me joy, happiness and unparalleled reassurance that everything would be alright, even though I know all too well that this reality is simply impossible to grasp, let alone reach. Everyday, I wake up and I think to myself, when will God finally wipe me off the surface of the world he has created, when will he end my suffering and torment. Then I open my laptop and I gaze at the minuscule amount of money that I own. Though it is not a lot, any semblance of unrelenting depression leaves me and for a sweet moment, a ray of hope shines down upon me, allowing me to carry on with a day of my miserable existence. Without this daily ritual, I would surely have perished many, many moons ago. All i have left to say is this, to obtain this money would mean the world to me and provide me with complete freedom of any economic burdens i already have. Not only that, but I will be able to truly know pure untarnished joy, this single event will complete my life and I can finally rest easy, knowing that I have finally reached the truth. The truth you ask? Truth belongs to those who seek it, and I have been searching for a long, long time. My truth is Retribution and the taste of retribution, sure is sweet.

Asthae and Rothboy like this.
  7. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

8. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bbuuummmpp

9. Dragnslayer

Dragnslayer Well-Known Adventurer

Username: Dragnslayer
    Discord: dragnslayer#9839
    Timezone: gmt+2
    How many hours do you play Wynncraft a week?: 10 to 20 (depends on work shifts)
    Highest level Class: 79 Assassin
    Previous Guilds: None
    Are you willing to war?: Yes i would like to.
    Why do you want to join us?: To play with a community and not alone. Since i played all mmo alone i wanted to change it up and play with a community.

Asthae likes this.
  10. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! We have voted on your application and are happy to inform you that you have been accepted!

Make sure to do /guild join EDN the next time you are online.

11. Rothboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bop bop bop, bop to the top

12. Kap'n Kronch

Kap'n Kronch Warrior Purist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can someone please donate a few LE to me?

13. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no

14. Minoxen

Minoxen Travelled Adventurer

Greetings. I wanted to reach out to learn abit more about your guild. Your post is very informative and well structured, but I was hoping to learn abit more about EDEN.

I was abit hasty when I joined Wynn and joined a guild that unfortunately seems to have very little active members and no voice chat so I'm currently looking for a new home.

I'm looking for a guild with an active membership during US evening and weekend hours with voice chat and friendly mature people to enjoy the game along with. I am competitively minded so if the warring system proves engaging I'll likely be a participant. I enjoy digging into games crafting systems and I am currently approaching lvl 50 in all of the harvesting professions, and 3 crafting professions which is partially why I'm only lvl 56 combat lvl. Overall I'm a pretty laid back guy whos wanting to find a good group of mature folks to both casually and possibly competitively to enjoy this game with. If you think that EDEN would be a good fit for me then please consider my application form.

Thanks,

Minoxen

Application Form:

Username: Minoxen
    Discord Account: Minoxen#2758
    Age*: 34
    Gender*: M
    Timezone: Central USA
    How many hours do you play Wynncraft a week?: Currently 20+hrs
    Highest Combat Level Class: 56 Shaman
    Former Guild Affiliations and why you left (if any): Lost Legion (as I mentioned I hadn't done a lot of looking and unfortunately I'm either online when no-one else is, or they just don't play much. No Voice chat is also a bummer to me.
    Are you willing to war?: I'm only 2 weeks into my Wynncraft experience, but Competition has always been in my blood so I don't imagine I'll be adverse to war.
    Why do you want to join Eden and not someone else?: I like the detail of your posting, the structure of your guild (Fan of ancient Rome), the fact that you're on the guild leader-board, and that you seem to have a good sized membership.
    Additional Information*: I'm an inactive youtuber and former competitive gamer/commentator. I was part of a highly structured guild for Mechwarrior Online and served as a unit leader for the competitive branch of the unit.

Asthae likes this.
  15. Rothboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey, the Senate decided to accept your application. This was a rather uncommon thing because we normally dont even put though vote applications that dont fit the lvl requirement. Will send you some info though discord and, if you still want to join us, do /guild join EDN the next time you are online.

16. Rothboy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumpers cars

Asthae likes this.
  17. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you and me? :flushed:

Rothboy likes this.
  18. Zerdsu

Zerdsu Travelled Adventurer

Asthae likes this.
  19. pfrladj1

pfrladj1 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: pfrladj1
    Discord Account: Trįçkpåtøż#2697
    Timezone: PST
    How many hours do you play Wynncraft a week?: 5-50
    Highest Combat Level Class: Lvl 93 Mage
    Former Guild Affiliations and why you left (if any): None
    Are you willing to war?: Yup
    Why do you want to join Eden and not someone else?: I like your land holdings more than other guild's.

Asthae likes this.
  20. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @pfrladj1 @Zerdsu

Yo! You both have passed the Senate vote!

Make sure to do /guild join EDN next time you are online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.