Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mythic Tier List

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by GreenTheMeme, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenTheMeme

GreenTheMeme Doing damage pleases me sexually

Guild:
    Hey guys, just for fun I wanted to compile a Mythic tier list. However, seeing as I'm just one guy with very biased opinions, I can't make a tier list without feeling like it's completely and totally inaccurate. Instead, I'll ask the community to do it for me! I'll define the tier categories.

S rank Mythics must be either oppressive in a certain (powerful) niche, or fit all roles perfectly. Overall, S tier Mythics should make the game a complete and utter cakewalk. All bosses soloed in minutes or with complete ease. S tier Mythics don't have any weaknesses, or their strengths are so overwhelmingly devastating that the weaknesses just don't matter.

A rank Mythics are extremely versatile or extremely effective. They can occupy any (useful or powerful) niche. A rank Mythics can breeze through the game, but not to an extreme. One thing that I think defines an A rank mythic is their safety. They should practically have no downsides, or very unimportant ones.

B Rank Mythics are above average, though not extraordinarily effective. They can have a very unique function and a gimmicky playstyle, but still be able to stay well above the game's difficulty curve.

C Rank Mythics have average power and usefulness. Keep in mind, an average Mythic is much stronger than an average legendary, so C Rank mythics must be onpar or a little bit stronger than Hive master weapons or armor.

D Rank Mythics are below average. They either have a fatal flaw that makes them practically useless to play with, or their numbers just aren't very good.

Why no F rank? Because I think bottom-of-the-barrel Mythics don't exist. Right now even the worst of them have some merit attached to them, no matter how memed to death they are. Anyways, now that you guys have answered, I shall fill out my own. Hopefully the community can figure out a general consensus on a Mythic tierlist. Honestly I'm surprised there isn't one. Anyways, here you go. First to last in each category is best to worst.

S: Divzer, Absolution, Weathered, Freedom, Grandmother

A: Cataclysm, Ignis, Grimtrap, Sunstar, Hadal, Pure, Warp, Fatal

B: Nirvana, Fantasia, Spring, Inferno, Guardian, Toxoplasmosis, Idol, Thrundacrack, Lament, Singularity, Aftershock, Alkatraz, Hero

C: Gaia, Collapse, Monster, Nullification, Apocalypse,

D: Stratisformis, Olympic, Archangel, AZ

Notes:
    -Hawkeye and Nighthawk by extension have elevated the archer DPS mythics to the most powerful weapons in the game, why be in threat of dying when your assailant has been rifled out of existence? Divzer and Grandmother have 100k+ DPS, so in theory they could kill Qira in 15 seconds and The Eye in 2 minutes.
    -Currently broken weathered is one of the most useful weapons in Wynn history. It's got a major ID that is unrivaled in power, and agility + invisibility makes you a literal God. In survivability it rivals the Fire mythics. Its damage is also 3rd best.
    -Absolution is the opposite of the DPS bows. Why have the need to kill a boss fast when you can't die? Oh did I mention that you can also kill a boss fast? Absolution is also incredibly broken due to Time rift.
    -Cataclysm would be in S tier if the bows didn't make it irrelevant. Otherwise, it'd probably be in #2 S rank right behind Absolution. Divzer is just strictly better than it.
    -The earth tierstack Mythics are generally low tier. Aftershock is strongest among them, followed by Alkatraz, then Gaia. They're relatively close in the tierlist, they are interchangeable.
    -Grimtrap and Sunstar are also interchangeable, they have incredibly similar DPS, but Grimtrap is more versatile so it gets a higher spot on the list
    -Ignis is above Grimtrap solely due to its major ID
    -Pre-Buff Lament would be in D tier with the others, but now it boasts the highest heals in the game so it gets into B tier
    -Nirvana and Fantasia can be interchangeable
    -Olympic is goofy, Jump height is a meme ID that is only useful in certain scenarios but not for battle
    -Stratisformis used to be garnered by the community as the best bow in the game, what fools we were. It's one of the worst Mythics in the game. Its not the fastest setup in the game, and its damage is almost on par with Gales force.
    -Guardian and Toxo are interchangeable.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    A: Pure - no real downside, not-that-bad damage, xp+mana steal IDs

3. PikaPrince

PikaPrince Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    S - Cataclysm
    S - Absolution
    S - Toxoplasmosis
    S+ - YYGamer

Take, FAZu, NITEHAWKX and 2 others like this.
  4. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    S: ArchangeL, fastest walk speed dagger, best fire type tank dagger, can hit 5k spins on walk speed build with no dmg desired, can't be killed by anyone in duel because they lack the legs to run, will receive a maj ID any time soon (not light weight please.), no downside because its too chad to have a downside, according to lore users of ArchangeL are seen as gods and this is why we must sacrifice @WynnMilkman into the boat pass hopper.

A: idk everything else but weathered I guess

F: weathered, rely on a broken maj id to do everything, can't even explode, trash walk speed that feels like I could get beaten by an amulet of rejuvenation walk speed build in a race, is just a copycat sLidurrRr with good looking colour, probably powdered with smthing else than air prison to deal "more damage"

z tier: sLidurRrr trash

5. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B- Apocalypse; massive lifesteal and high base damage.
    S- Freedom, it's so broken right now that S might be too low for it even.
    B-Gaia; melee mage is good, but it isn't amazing.
    A- Fatal; good in every way for nearly every build. This is in my opinion the perfect wand, but lacks the raw overpowered-ness of an S tier. Its biggest strength is honestly the variety of builds it works in.
    A- Pure. My absolute favorite mythic design, it's good but not overpowered from level 65 to 105/6. It's strong but does have a few weaknesses, like low base damage.
    B-Inferno. It has no real downsides, and offers a fair bit of damage, especially for how tanky it is. I almost think A tier for it, just because of how it stacks up against far glassier builds in terms of damage.

6. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh no. I don't see this ending well.

Here's mine (zero thinking involved, just slapping things in tiers, don't take this seriously)
    upload_2020-6-22_6-24-19.png
    No ordering within tiers

My reaction to my own tierlist/general thoughts:
    - Strati is where it belongs lol
    - Az is strictly outclassed by Cluster
    - Fatal and Pure have to be in the same tier
    - Discoverer is extremely overrated because of how lb works
    - Fanta is pretty underrated
    - PvP should never be considered. Toxo in PvE isn't broken so...
    - Nirvana...
    - Dawnbreak 75/75 curse
    - gma honestly underrated
    - Grimtrap would be priced higher if it wasn't so common... definitely best value
    - Hero overrated, carried by agi!!
    - spring could be A honestly
    - Inferno should be B, what was I thinking
    - Hadal should have been higher honestly
    - Singu more like carried by crafteds
    - Moontower is really overrated.
    - collapse could be a bit higher...
    - Apoc could 100% be up a tier
    - Divzer should be in S easily

Pure is by far the best designed mythic.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    Mettymagic, Iboju, RazorGuild and 4 others like this.
  7. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    F tier = Warchief haha I own mythics and make builds

RedXD likes this.
  8. plazmavolt

plazmavolt Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I think b tier is accurate for nulli

9. Triactic

Triactic Below average IQ VIP+

Minecraft:
    My personal ranking. Keep in mind that I'm basing most mythics on performance in LI. If a mythic is in its tier for another purpose I'll be sure to list it. I'm also keeping in mind that some classes are better than others (automatically puts most warrior mythics in B tier or less). Also, I've used every mythic with a good-broken build except for the shaman mythics.

S- Cataclysm (My personal favorite mythic. Highest dps potential in game besides GMA rage), Toxoplasmosis (only in PvP. C-D tier in PVE), Ignis (high A to low S), Freedom, Disco (lring exclusive but it's essential for warp lq builds),

A- Warp (mainly for lring and utility), Divzer (could be low S tier but freedom beats it out in overall versatility), Absolution (doesn't break into S tier because of low dps), Fanta (Sooooooo underrated. Cheap asf for a shaman mythic and can get pretty good damage), Weathered, Sunstar (personal favorite relik), Grandmother (seriously underrated), Pure

B- Singularity (Spell is high C tier, tierstack is low A tier), Fatal, Tcrack (good for its price), Lament, Nulli (mostly here because it's fun), Dawnbreak (high C to low B), Alkatraz (only with crafted tank slap. C-D otherwise), Slayer, Moontower (only because it's essential for lring warp build), Hadal, Guardian (made irrelevant by ignis), Olympic, CRAB,

C- Revenant, Inferno, Warchief, Nirvana (imo severely underrated but it's outclassed by weath and cata), Gaia (good for its price tho), Stardew, Idol warrior lol, Grimtrap (good for price), Resurgence, boreal, Apoc (reallllly good for its price), Afterschock

D- Stratiformis (decent for lring but warp outclasses it), monster, spring, Collapse (just don't know why anyone would use this), Galleon, Archangel,

F- Az

10. PikaPrince

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    W
    yes abso doesn't have as high dps as the others but you literally can't die with it and endurance is a thing

11. Triactic

Minecraft:
    Yes but having insane dps is more valuable than literal immortality but no damage imo. I value dps a loooooot more than tank.

12. SmileyAlec

SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2020-6-22_17-44-32.png
    pepega

yes I was abusing war consumables in this pic and its mostly a joke, but without those I can still get up to 25k aura damage with endurance fully stacked, which is pretty much always active because I can stand still and take every hit

I know that its just your opinion but in MY opinion I feel like youre not giving abso enough credit for what it can do
    nice tierlist regardless

RazorGuild and PikaPrince like this.
  13. Steve161803

Steve161803 Richguy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    S- Stardew

14. PikaPrince

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes Abso Good Mythic

15. Triactic

Minecraft:
    That’s with endurance, which can take a while to build up max (more than 10 seconds). Abso isn’t S tiger purely because you can shred bosses in less than 3 seconds with freedom and cata. I feel like ignis is only S tiger because it has strong damage regardless while being able to stack endurance and being immortal, while abso takes a little bit to get its damage rolling and even then won’t be able to match ignis dps. I understand why people like abso so much but I value instant dps over tank and gradual dps.

16. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ArchangeL tankier REEE

17. Iboju

Iboju absolute swag male CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree with your list almost completely, except:

Having had lots of experience with wrath imo its not S tier, even though its good it just lacks the damage. High A imo.

Having used both spring and nirvana I can confidently say that they'd need to switch spots. Same thing goes for gma and idol.

Resurgence is great for fire mythics so I can easily see it being in B tier.

Alkatraz is extremely ass without potions where as collapse is pretty decent so may wanna consider switching their spots too.

Also how tf is divzer not S tier

Saya likes this.
  18. cirogg

cirogg Detlas AFK Gang HERO

Minecraft:
    bruh moment
    also uh too lazy to do all of them so I'll do a couple for each tier.
    S: Cataclysm, Divzer
    A: Nirvana, Grimtrap
    B: Guardian, Slayer
    C: Revenant, Boreal
    D: Collapse, Galleon
    F: Az,, ,,,, ,

19. Triactic

Minecraft:
    Divzer isn't S because freedom is generally considered to be more meta (I personally prefer divzer but freedom wins in versatility). Alkatraz is good because similarly to cata, it benefits strongly from crafted items, but if you don't use crafteds it's easily D tier.

Iboju likes this.
  20. williamszr98

williamszr98 Cyberpunk 2077 have less bugs than this update VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2020-6-22_15-14-19.png
    S tier is vacant because it would mean the weapon/armor is completely broken. Nighthawk would be S tier

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.