Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the bump god!

2. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the bump god!

3. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bada bing bada bump

4. Anbu

Anbu yeet these squares! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumbitybumpbumbum poopfard B)

5. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the bump god

6. Creepa_Peepa

Creepa_Peepa Skilled Adventurer

I. nickname : Dylan
    II. discord tag : nonobjectifible#1387
    III. Minecraft username : Creepa_Peepa
    IV. Location and Timezone : Near Atlanta, GA. Eastern Timezone

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    - This is an in-game member application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    - My highest class is a Mage, level 42. My main hobby in Wynncraft is currently questing, as I don't see a reason for me to be in the market with my lack of decent (decent to be sold in the Market at least) items. A similar thing goes for builds and warring, as I don't have good enough equipment, emeralds, and game knowledge in order to make a decent impact on wars and making great class builds.

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left
    - My only previous guild affiliation was a microscopic guild that was only level 5 called Yeet Boys, with only 5 members all being recruited on the same day. The guild was a group of strangers that were friends with each other that were giving out random guild invitations. I joined out of curiosity and left soon thereafter because I felt like I didn't belong.

5. What do you think about yourself?
    - I think I'm a decent player at Wynncraft, with a lot of room for improvement. I like being challenged, both in high-level mobs and the puzzles in Gavel. I also think I'm a nice person overall but with quarantine and my introvert nature, I have a way of messing up words and saying things that could've been a lot better not said, although this happens rarely. I also feel like I'm in a rare circle where I legitimately enjoy taking online classes because it's easier for me to process information online on a screen rather than on paper.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    - Some of my favorite things to do IRL is to play videogames, play with my two cats, and virtually fix/replace computer hardware in my college classes. The kind of videogames I mainly like to play are FPS like Modern Warfare, Titanfall 2, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and Wildlands, and MMORPG games like SWTOR and Wynncraft. Both of my cat's breeds are Tabby. One is grey and white, and one is a tortoiseshell.
    Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).

- I like being apart of giant communities, and from the 1st post on this forum, Imperial has a giant, growing community that's been going on since 2015. (2015 was 5 years ago, or 1825 days!) I mainly want to join Imperial for the helpful knowledge I hope I'll gain speaking to the guild members, and the chance to be in one of the oldest and the greatest faction I know!

Can't wait to be (hopefully) apart of an awesome Wynncraft guild!

7. CommitDie

CommitDie Travelled Adventurer

1. What is your:
    I. nickname: Sean
    II. discord tag: SeanY#7567
    III. Minecraft username: CommitDie
    IV. Location and Timezone: United States California, PDT (UTC-7)

2. Is this a duo citizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duo citizenship applications, state your current guild)
    -This is an in-game member application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    -My highest level class is LVL. 27 and my current hobby in Wynncraft is questing. The reason being is that I'm level 27 and I wouldn't have any high-level equipment to trade and I also don't have many items for builds.

-I recently started and have never been in a guild.

-In my opinion, I have an outgoing nature and like to communicate with others. I'm very mediocre at Wynncraft as I just recently started. I can also be considered as sincere as I enjoy helping others both in real life and in-game such as helping my friends out with their work or just giving people some rare to legendary equipment I don't need. A negative aspect about me though is that I can be easily ticked off if I get messed around with too much.
    -In real life, I enjoy building keyboards and reading books. I rarely build a keyboard, unless there is a special event such as any of my friends' birthdays. The genre of books I read include horror and comedy. I've also used to make discord bots which I stopped doing as it affected my sleep schedule.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).
    -The reason I wanted to join Imperial is the large community. I enjoy speaking to others and I need people that I can rely on. I also wanted to join for the excursions, as I'd like to participate in them.

8. Matiiisss

Matiiisss Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I. nickname : Matiiss
    II. discord tag : Matiiss #7401
    III. Minecraft username : Matiiisss
    IV. Location and Timezone : France (UTC+2)

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    - It's an in-game member application, I'm looking a guild.

-I have a shaman lv 105, an archer lv 103, a mage lv 102 and an assassin lv 65. I occasionally do lootruns to try to have a mythic and I want to lv up all the free classes at max lv.
    I also want to progress with a serious and active guild

-I was in Lava Dragons. I left the guild because I wanted a stronger and more active guild (They were only two online in the guild).

- I’m always connected except when I have class.
    I am determined to help the guild. I am French but I can still communicate ! :P

- Play video games and go out in my garden.

- The aspects of the empire that interest me the most: your community, your strength, your bravery. I also want to participate in wars and other important battles for the guild !

Thanks,
    Matiiisss

9. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump join imp

10. Kelzyth

Kelzyth Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Kel
    II. discord tag : Kelzyth#5608
    III. Minecraft username : Kelzyth
    IV. Location and Timezone : NA-West (Washington state)

- in game member

- lvl 93 assassin, I mostly enjoy questing and fighting bosses as well as loot running

- ThermalWarriors (THW) , I havnt left yet but I am going to soon, its too small of a guild with not much going on.

- I think im a moderately hardcore wynn player, playing on average 10- 15 hours a week, I have a fairly large ammount of time on my hands. I enjoy wynn and all it has to offer as well as the community as a whole. In real life im a fairly chill person who enjoys hanging out and watching anime.

-I enjoy reading, im the type of person that can get lost in a good book for hours then realize i havnt eaten anything and its 2 am. I also enjoy watching anime and going for walks, I love the outdoors and nature.

-The community it has to offer as well as the wars, I like pvp and over all the guild seems like a ton of fun.

11. ElPeppo

ElPeppo Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Galen
    II. discord tag : Galen#7437
    III. Minecraft username : GalenLongbeard
    IV. Location and Timezone : EST

- This is an in-game member application.

- My highest level class is currently my skyseer, level 105, though I do have 5 classes in the 100-105 range. I enjoy quests, dungeons, and pvp hunted mode the most out of the available wynncraft content.

- None, I've been a player for a few years but only recently began having an interest in joining a guild.

- I think I am a mature, confident individual who has a good grasp of reality and believes in people. Some would say I'm too nice, which I'm currently working to adjust.

- I enjoy reading, playing video games with my friends (the COVID lifestyle), and watching a variety of streaming services.

- This is a large group of organized, active players that share the same interests as me. The guild itself shows an impressive amount of teamwork and uses an important tactic in maintaining growth (inter-guild competition) that I wholeheartedly approve of, which makes this the guild that most interests me.

12. Hidryn

Hidryn Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Hid
    II. discord tag : BestBorko#8731
    III. Minecraft username : Hidryn
    IV. Location and Timezone : Amsterdam, The Netherlands - GMT+2

- This is is an in-game member application, as I'm not in a guild as of now.

- As of this moment, my current highest level class is a level 85 shaman. I've been doing quite a lot of quests along with a couple of dungeons, but I want to get into other aspects of the game, those being professions, warring and crunching numbers to make builds. However, my goals in the game as of this moment are to get to 105.

- I have no affiliations with any guild.

- I would say I'm a rather laid back person, with a tendency to be in discord chats wayy too much. Aside from that, I feel I'm someone who tries to get the best out of people, by helping them in any way I can.

- Aside from playing video games, I have a tendency to try and learn new skills. Right now, I am trying to improve with sculpting tools in blender, along with general photoshop skills. I've always been a fan of tennis as well, but I'm sadly unable to practice the sport thanks to a disability I have.

- Most of Imperial interests me, actually. However, I'm most interested in the warring aspect that guilds offer, as it seems like something I would deeply enjoy, with Imperial feeling like the perfect guild which could offer such a thing. Alongside my interests in guild wars, I'm very interested in the community that Imperial is able to offer. In summary, everything that Imperial is able to offer seems like a match made in heaven to me.

13. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

[​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

14. LegitNube

LegitNube hi

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : legit
    II. discord tag : cat#3860
    III. Minecraft username : LegitNube
    IV. Location and Timezone : USA, PST

- In game member

- 104 archer, running around lutho mindlessly

- PUN - didnt like people there, LXI - died, NHW - died, SDU - like basically dead

- I absolutely adore socializing its so fun and cool, and cus like Imp is a big guild, sounds like the perfect place

- sleep, watch anime, do homework for 5 hours

- Meeting cool new people from a big guild.

15. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

ElPeppo likes this.
  16. Zozocha

Zozocha Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : osmosis
    II. discord tag : osmosis#4712
    III. Minecraft username : Zozocha
    IV. Location and Timezone : GMT +8, Hong Kong

- In game member

- 105 archer /mage, started loot running earlier .m.

- none

- I'm kinda quiet most of the time xD, but do enjoy gaming with ppl

- making music :>
    - active guild with war, aha

17. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

18. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

19. SlyD0g

SlyD0g Wouldn’t you like to know HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump I'm totally always in imp in game

20. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the bump god

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.