Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

So...i Lost All My Stuff?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Illwei, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illwei

Illwei Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I decided to get back on Wynncraft after not playing for about 2 months, and I realized that I had lost all the armor I was wearing - including two accessories - as well as my main weapon and everything in my inventory except my horse. I was also set back to the beginning on the last quest I was working on.

Basically, I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else before or if anyone know what happened?

2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The most probable thing that could've happened was that you died over and over again, losing your soul points thus losing your items.

3. Illwei

Illwei Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I still had a bracelet, my main weapon, my horse, my useless bag of ingredients, and 12 soul points when I logged in though? I did think that maybe that happened.
    I havent ever lost all my soul points before. I have lost emeralds and gold when I died before but never items. Is it that you lose more items the less soul points you have, or that you lose all your items or so when you run out of soul points?

4. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, the less soul points you have, more types of items and a bigger quantity of them will be lost when you die. You can see what you'll lose by hovering over your soul points in your inventory. If you're offline, you get one soul point in every hour. This is why you could have had 12 soul points even if you died on multiple occassions.

5. WeirdSanity

WeirdSanity League of Laggers VIP

Minecraft:
    No, I have also lost a lot of my items including things such as Bob's Wand. I know for a fact however it wasn't due to dying because, I'm in Lusuco's bank a safe area. And even further only higher level items and higher tier items in my bank (including all my emeralds), have disappeared. Dying wouldn't make items in my bank disappear. I'm level 80 so losing my items is extremely frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.