Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Least Favorite Dungeon?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by 182 others, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puzzler888

Puzzler888 Puzzler Puzzled a Puzzling Puzzle? CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm just gonna say, FF is fun but long. CUC is probably my favourite because of the nice touch of lore. EO is... eh, idk kinda buggy, boss is fun but distracting. LS is just bad. CUR is good and balanced in my opinion. GG has a theme that is well implemented but quite slow. The other Corrupted, I believe are just harder version of their kin. I suck at parkour so (C)SST is hard for me.

Favourite - CUC and UC
    Least Favourite - CSST and SST

2. ghoti0315

ghoti0315 buff assassin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Lost sanctuary cuz it is just so repetitive

182 others likes this.
  3. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    corrupt underworld crypt would be my favorite if the boss wasn't so buggy there was a 50% chance i'd have to redo the whole damn thing...so for that its my 2nd least favorite.

As for least favorite CSST hands down

4. 182 others

182 others Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Was just wondering but isn't UC/CUC repetitive too, bc the survival stages is most of the dungeon apparently, but the thing is the boss takes time in LS. And LS and UC have a runaway part to it but after the repetitive part LS just has parkour and UC is like surviving a boat ride (Which isn't that hard) and a token.

So what makes UC better than LS? I mean for me I kinda liked the boss stage instead of just killing it off (Most of the time if I get to the boss I win, in which Decrepit is an exception (After how easy the b4 part was I didn't expect an arrow stormed boss lol)). I probably could've killed Charon if he had the same spells and stuff as CUC, if I killed a 25k boss before I can easily kill Charon, who has 14.5k health.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  5. chryssie

chryssie ultimate cur hater CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Undergrowth Ruins easily my least favorite due to the slime jump pads. Not good nor fun to play with 300ms. (Boss sucks too but Garoth was way more boring)

6. Caterpie

Caterpie Persona User HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Ice barron because assassin dies to ranged attacks
    2. galleons graveyard
    3. lost sancturary
    4. Sand tomb
    5. corrupt dungeons because of difficulty but i like corrupted related stuff
    updated list

7. ___yeet

___yeet Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I actually really like Ice Barrows and Undergrowth Ruins. Ice Barrows is challenging, but it has some elements that other dungeons don't. I love the parkour because it's pretty easy, but not too easy. The only thing that I don't like about it is the room before the boss, with the three mini bosses. Undergrowth, from a combat perspective, is really easy. The parkour is really fun and inventive, and I got pretty good at it after only a couple of tries. Sand-Swept Tomb is also really fun, but the spiral staircase parkour room is absolutely terrible. If I had to rate the parkour rooms in SST from best to worst, it would be pillars, the one where you spiral around one pillar, walk to the other one, then spiral around that, and then the spiral staircase.

In terms of my least favorite, it is by far Lost Sanctuary. The bridge portion doesn't work for me most of the time, which leads to a lot of /lobby and /class. The rooms are all the same, but the boss fight is different and pretty unique.

8. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait until you go through CIB with lag and speed boost.

9. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    what the fuck is wrong with you guys all the dungeons are absolutely amazing in this game. fun segments, nice fights, awesome builds, neat lore and cool bosses, what more could you ask for?

least favorite dungeon is the realm of light dungeon

10. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i don't particularly enjoy any of them but least favorite is all of them ice barrows

11. Emogla3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't hate any other dungeons than IB (because of my experiences) and LS because it's so bland (sure it has some ok lore). The others are all good in at least one way or another. IP is kind of generic, and DS doesn't have much gameplay, but they're still both ok. Every other dungeon is really good, in different aspects.

12. ___yeet

___yeet Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wait until you realize that I'm an archer and already do it with speed boost :). I haven't done CIB yet, but I do think that the parkour is fun. If it didn't have those walls though, it would be impossible. I use them to line myself up and stop.

13. 182 others

Minecraft:
    Lol I just redid LS to see if it was actually as bad as ppl said it was (Before yesterday which was when I redid it I last redid it like 3 weeks ago) and instead of straight up killing Garoth, I tried getting the creeper brains and it was so long ;-; and Garoth was quite weak so yea it was more of like a boring stage.

14. Emogla3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ofc it was easy if you did it at level 100, or even level 30+ does it

15. spiritchaser12

spiritchaser12 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The worst in my opinion is EO (Eldritch outlook) because of the invis parkor.It might just be me but its the hardest thing ive ever seen.

16. Emogla3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's really only hard on the first or second time. After that you can just run through it.

That_Chudley and spiritchaser12 like this.
  17. 182 others

Minecraft:
    Lmao I redid LS (Normal one) on my 2nd shaman play through as a lvl 28 or so.

18. Emogla3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [insert my generic op shaman hate comment]

also you were 7 levels higher

19. _oroka

_oroka Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    so noobs like you are the reason last bit of the parkour got yeeted smh

20. inigbamL

inigbamL Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Easily my least favourite is lost sanctuary, but many people have talked about why it's the worst dungeon in the game so I'll instead talk about my second least favourite dungeon. Which is CUC.
    All of the corrupted dungeons (aside from amplifying the levels, damage, and health on pretty much every mob, and some changes to the boss in CUR) are pretty much the same as their original counterparts...
    Except for this one.
    The survive and boat sections are somehow even more annoying, which is quiet an accomplishment because they we're already fairly tedious sections in the base dungeon.
    However, what really makes me annoyed in this dungeon is the boss fight. As when you first enter it you're probably like "oh hey, since there isn't an army for me to command anymore, maybe this could be an actually interesting fight against Corrupted Charon," But no, instead of fighting an actually unique boss fight, you instead fight against a glorified Garoth that's somehow even more monotonous. Also, I haven't played this dungeon in a long time (because after getting the rewards, I simply could not be asked to do such a boring task, even if I lost one of them) however when I played it, Graken was able to despawn if you didn't have your eye on him at all times, and even if the CT team fixed that, that's one more point deducted off of you Corrupted Underworld Crypt, and if the CT team somehow hasn't fixed it, then that's a hundred points off of you Corrupted Underworld Crypt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.