Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Flight In Distress Broken?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by bawoo_revision, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bawoo_revision

bawoo_revision Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I got all the stages done, but when I fell into the trapdoor on the pirate ship, it took me out of the map briefly then back onto the main ship. When I got teleported to Detlas, the quest log didn't update and stayed at "exit the entrance deck."

Is there a fix to this? I've tried redoing the quest up to where you help the engineer, but I still cannot progress further.

The bug triggers when you go to the entrance deck BEFORE the captain's "thank you" dialog finishes, upon which you return to Detlas and cannot return to the ship.

Same problem as another thread from 4 years ago, in which there's no way to redo. Can't post link since I still don't have 10 messages yet.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  2. aws404

aws404 Wynn CMD VIP+

Minecraft:
  3. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'd recommend before that, try repeating the steps found here <--- Click me!

Then I'd submit the report if it actually fricking works.

4. bawoo_revision

bawoo_revision Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Sorry for the late update, but I managed to complete the quest. Turns out that the roof puzzle didn't warp me unless I stayed at the puzzle area after solving it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.