Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirito23221

Kirito23221 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : kirito
    II. discord tag :kirito23221#2131
    III. Minecraft username : jazz155
    IV. Location and Timezone : USA Central Daylight Time

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    -this application us a in-game member application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    -my highest level class is a level 17 warrior current weapon is a ragni's spear. my main hobby in wynncraft is warring.

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left
    -i haven't joined any guilds yet, this will be my first guild.

5. What do you think about yourself?
    -i think im a easy going fellow who will follow the rules.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    -i love cooking, playing video games, and playing tabletop games such as dungeons and dragons, and magic the gathering

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).
    id say the IG. i want to be able to go out and fight and help the guild fight its enemies.

2. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just stopping by to say hi to my man Lou (:

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  3. Jofash_

Jofash_ I do be kinda dumb tho HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Joff
    II. discord tag : Joffie#4355
    III. Minecraft username : Jofash_
    IV. Location and Timezone : Connecticut, (EST)

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    - This is an in-game member app

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    -Currently have a 102 Archer (also 101 mage/100 assassin) i like leveling up classes, as i am with my warrior atm and i like my loot runs

- Was part of Dragons Arise, amazing community, but i got overwhelmed with school and had to stop playing completely

- I think i'm pretty nice, and like helping people kinda fat but i dont think thats what the question is asking :)

- I play Football and Lacrosse but our season got cancelled due to the rona

- I just want to be part of an active community and want to war.

Thanks for reading

4. GenExDav

GenExDav Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your:

I. nickname : Dav
    II. discord tag : GenExDav.ttv#3862
    III. Minecraft username : GenExDav
    IV. Location and Timezone : Scotland, UTC +1 (British Summer Time)

- in-game

- I'm level 35 on my highest class (dark wizard) and I am mainly just going through the game, but I find gathering materials very relaxing, so typically I lean towards being a gatherer.

- None

- I'm pretty straightforward, so I give honest answers and feedback. I love innuendo and puns and dad jokes, so I feel I have a pretty good sense of humor.

- What's real life? Game all day every day! Really... I have 2 cats and 2 dogs, so I like walking my dogs and going to the park with them to play with them. I read a lot, a lot.

- I've just seen people using shout bombs to recruit, so I thought I'd check it out. The guild seems well organised and established and that's usually a good sign.

5. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Hey guys! Thank you so much for applying to Imperial!

From now on, @Anbu and I will be responding to your applications. Please note that as we have a large influx of applications, they can take up to a few days to process. But rest assured, for everyone who has applied recently, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  6. wish

Minecraft:

[​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

7. darkeoj

darkeoj Forgotten Sniper HERO

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : dark/ender
    II. discord tag : darkeoj#4669
    III. Minecraft username : darkeoj
    IV. Location and Timezone : Central Timezone, Texas

- This is an in-game member application.

- My highest level class is a lvl 86 Archer. My second highest and main class is a lvl 67 Skyseer.
    - My main hobby on Wynncraft is adventuring and murdering. I love being able to explore the map and find new and cool things hidden away. I also love hanging out with a group and slaying some stared enemies or running dungeons.

- I've owned a guild in the past for a different server to play on and we closed it after inactivity.

- I think that I'm a quirky individual. I can be hard to handle at first due to my loud personality, but in the end I am a very social person on game.

- I love gaming.. other than gaming I enjoy swimming and spending time with my family outside.

- I'm most interested in the eXcursion team. I love doing events and projects with people. I'm not the best warring person and just love being able to host and run events.

8. GrizzlyPanda

GrizzlyPanda This looks pretty cool VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumpy Bump Bump Bump Join Imp :))

wish likes this.
  9. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thicc bumps

wish likes this.
  10. wish

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

11. Zethumm

Zethumm Marksman VIP

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Zethum
    II. discord tag : Zethum#5580
    III. Minecraft username : Zethum
    IV. Location and Timezone : The Netherlands, CEST

- In-game member application.

- Level 103 Archer and currently my main hobby is to level up professions. But before i took a break (which was around 6-7 months) i enjoyed warring aswell.

- I honestly can't remember what it was called, but i left because of my inactivity / not enjoying the game at the time.

- Shy / quiet at first, but as i get to know others i become more and more open.
    And as a player, i like to relax and have fun aswell as being a little competitive depending on the game.

- Mainly play games, but i enjoy my job aswell and go drink somewhere with colleague's and i also enjoy playing football (soccer) and darts.

- I'm mostly interested in warring, but I'm just looking to join a community with lots of great people who enjoy the same game.

12. AmazingNeco

AmazingNeco Skilled Adventurer

1. What is your:
    I. nickname: Neco
    II. discord tag: Neço#4432
    III. Minecraft username: AmazingNeco
    IV. Location and Timezone: EUW, CEST

2. Is this a duo citizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duo citizenship applications, state your current guild)
    -This is an in-game application.

-My highest class in Wynncraft is Mage LVL 97 and I'm currently working on shaman. What I always liked about being in a guild is precipitating in wars and I love doing them and I just started exploring the new ecosystem after I stop playing Wynncraft for I while but I'm back.

-I don't remember the name my last guild because it was a while ago and the reason why I left the guild is that it became inactive but I still didn't leave the guild until there was no one online ever again. (sad face)

-What I think about my self is that I'm a friendly person that likes helping people that need someone.

-What my favorite things are in real life? I'm a sportsman love playing basketball in particular and the second this is school it is such a pain in the ass but yea.

-What aspect I liked the most of Imperial is that I know this guild since I stared playing Wynncraft and that is a long time ago and since then you guys kept on never stopped and that inspired me to make an application so I don't end up the same way like my last guild.

13. sebcd

sebcd Wynncraft be like *grinding everything noises* CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : any nickname is fine
    II. discord tag : sebcd#9235
    III. Minecraft username : sebcd
    IV. Location and Timezone : California PST

- In-game member application

- My highest class lvl for combat is my 105 warrior, for total lvl it would be my 103 shaman/skyseer. My favorite hobby in wynncraft would be probably either quests or crafting (still getting use to it but i really like it). I enjoy doing the quests because i do love getting emeralds and xp for my character, but also i really like the lore and some of the designs of the quests. For crafting i like how you would have to mine resources, grind for ingredients to customize you own weapon, and then you can see the fruits of you labor by either selling it for a decent price or using it as your main weapon.

- Inquisitors, I left because the guild was pretty inactive.

- I think I an kind and funny, but a bit clumsy. I know quite a bit about wynncraft, but not enough to teach someone everything, like builds and war and such. Im also tend to procrastinate somethings if i really dont want to do them, but i usually dont ever do that on games lol. I try to help out theres when I can, whether it be a quest or giving them a bit of emeralds, or crafting them a quick weapon, as it gives me something new to do.

- My favorite things to do in real life are video games, hanging out with friends, I also enjoy going out for walks and sometimes playing lego. I also like skiing and rock climbing (I only really do it in Arizona when i go there).

- What interests me the most is that the guild is always active and that it seems like a nice fun community to be a part of. Also the fact that there are ranks to climb i like because them it would show me how much progress ive dont to help the guild based om my rank. Also i like how the guild seems very organized and that its like an actual guild instead of just a bunch of randos in a party doing whatever each of them wants.

14. Tqche

Tqche Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Application form:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : i'm fine with anything tbh but Tq works
    II. discord tag : Tq#5181
    III. Minecraft username :Tqche
    IV. Location and Timezone : Canada PST

-in game member

- 34 im pretty new to wynncraft so rn i am enjoying doing quests

- never joined one

- i dont really talk much to people but i do enjoy grinding tf out of games for hours on end

- play sports

- wars i know i wont be able to take place in one for a while but i really want to be able to someday attend a war and see whats it like

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

15. Im_Papyrus

Im_Papyrus Well-Known Adventurer

1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Papy
    II. discord tag : Notin#4887
    III. Minecraft username : Im_Papyrus
    IV. Location and Timezone : Pacific Daylight Time

-in game member

- LVL: 102 Assassin, CUR, Lootrunning, Making stupid builds, Warring

- Buildcraftia, it accidentally disbanded

- I feel selfish for saying all these things about me.. but whatever, I'm funny, caring, and good looking. I get really into things and become super devoted. I'm serious when I need to be. But chill and laid back. I love to help and make others laugh.

- Hang out with friends, explore, drumming, but kinda hard to do 'cause there's this weird virus thing going around.

- I love how professional it is, that all y'all have your own art and back story to your guild.

16. wish

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

17. HoriaHorik242

HoriaHorik242 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname :Vlad
    II. discord tag :VladTheKnight2018#7897
    III. Minecraft username :HoriaHorik242
    IV. Location and Timezone :Romania, GMT+2

In-game member application

I am a level 52 Archer. My main hobby is helping others in quests/dungeons or in farming. I have some knowledge about wynncraft even if im new so I can help other people in need.

I haven't been in any guilds previously.

I think that I am a reliable person which can pull it off even in the harshest conditions. I may not be the most sociable person in the world but im glad to help anyone in need.

I love playing games, spending time with friends and working out.

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX)
    I would love to join the Imperial guild as im looking forward to getting along with every member and having fun alongside everyone.

Lunatic_Lady likes this.
  18. Anzura

Anzura Confused Girl

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Bella
    II. discord tag : Is a Bell#0316
    III. Minecraft username : Anzura
    IV. Location and Timezone : Switzerland, GMT+2

- This is an in-game member application

- My Highest level class is a lvl 77 Assasin. I am planning on leveling up in other classes aswell but decided to get lvl 100 with my Assasin first.
    - I like to explore the Wynncraftworld and find secrets with my friends. I enjoy doing quests and carrying players thru dungeons or helping them with their quests. :)

- I used to be in Binary Sunset which is a small guild with about 7 players. I left due to inactivity.

- I'm a bit shy at first but I love to befriend new people. I'm openminded and try to understand people and get along with them.

- I like to draw, I'm still unsatisfied with a lot of my work but I love seeing the progress i make. I enjoy gaming a lot.
    And my favorite thing to do is spending time with people I love and my pets. ( I occasionally sneak into a sheep pasture near my house to cuddle with them. :,D )

- I really like how Imperial is a very active big guild with an amazing community. I love the idea of being able to help and do my best for the guild and personally I'd be really proud to be able to tell my friends that I was able to be a party of the Imperial guild.
    I'd also be looking forward to be able join wars and I'm pretty sure that it would become one of my favorite things in Wynncraft.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    Lunatic_Lady likes this.
  19. imhags

imhags Meg

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Meg
    II. discord tag : al.Meg#7710
    III. Minecraft username : imhags
    IV. Location and Timezone : SA - Brazil (GMT -3)

- In-game member application.

- My highest level class is an archer currently on lvl 104. I always loved lootrunning! Since I got lvl 100 last week, I'm dipping even more in this aspect of the game. :)

- AdBr was a guild that me and a close friend created back in 2016 with our classmates. Unfortunately, all of them stopped playing, so I was the only active one left, what made me look for other guild to join.

- I consider myself a very attentive and energetic person, always willing to help others when necessary and caring a lot about everyone around me. I'm always hard-working and focused on my objectives too.

- I love playing the piano, translating mangas to portuguese, watching anime, writing poetry and studing biology.

- Every time I checked Wynncraft guild map, Imperial was there, what always made me curious about what the guild would be like. Now that I gave myself the opportunity to look for a new guild, it's clear to me that your guild would be a good choice. I see that Imperial has a very good organization, not only by this beautiful and clear thread, but with the systems you developed like the excursions and duocitizenships. I always looked for the actual roleplay imersion on wynncraft, and I'm sure i'll have lots of fun if accepted.

20. wish

Minecraft:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.