Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Regarding Vet And Hero Tags

Discussion in 'Questions' started by blue89962, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue89962

blue89962 Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I apologize in advance if this was posted in the wrong board

Being as straight forward as possible: Does the HERO tag overwrite the VET tag?

I've recently come back to Wynncraft after a massive break of a few years from Minecraft due to the whole quarantine situation, and I'm working my way to finish the (new) whole game.

With the server playing such a big part in giving me hundreds of hours of fun years ago, I've always supported it, and I've been thinking of buying a HERO rank, however I'm afraid that it will replace the VET tag I have when talking in chat, which I'm very fond of.

My question is just that, is it possible to have the HERO rank but have the VET tag show up when you speak in chat?

Melkor likes this.
  2. Jelliee_

Jelliee_ ♡Owner of SDY♡ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You keep the VET tag, and there's also a way to toggle it if I'm not mistaken? Also welcome back!

Melkor likes this.
  3. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As said above, you keep the [vet] tag. Use /toggle vet if you want to have [HERO] next to your name instead. (Why would you?)

Melkor likes this.
  4. blue89962

blue89962 Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I see, thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.