Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[theorycrafting] Guild Xp When You Hold Territory

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by VeeeKoooN, Mar 30, 2020.

?

Which Squad are you on ?

1. 0% Guild XP Squad

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. Weird maybe too complicated to me Maths Squad

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. 100% Guild XP squad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeeeKoooN

VeeeKoooN Demon Forge Master of WFa - http://cpc.cx/r1b HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Disclaimer :

Intro : Context (Why did I ended up with this question)

Yesterday we were doing some Bulb Cave with guildies and another guild leader told his guildies to go Guild XP 0% because it doesn't count the territory XP otherwise. But how is counted the XP in a territory you own ? We've got 3 possibilities :

Some people are saying that when you hold the territory, it's useless to go on 100% Guild XP, because it gives 100% of your XP, but not the triple Territory XP.
    Maybe the servers are not coded to consider the territory XP if you're 100% Guild XP when you're in a territory you own ... ? Like this :

PlayerXP + 3(TerritoryPlayerXP) not counted = FinalGuildXP

2. 3.333 (WTF dude)

Some other people are saying it's useful, this way 300% + 100% = 300*1.1 = 330% or it multiply the XP by 3.33333 (or 1/3) but dude that's just bad maths.
    300% +100% - must be like
    3 x 1.1% - idk dude
    XP*(1+1/3) - maybe like that ?

... Yeah, don't do it like that. It ends up like a 33% XP bonus. Clearely what we aren't looking for !

3. 100% Guild XP Squad

And there is one last category of people saying it worth totally it, beacause it gives 400% (300 % + 100%) / 4 x of your XP to your guild.
    Maybe the servers are considering personnal XP + the 3x in territory, like this :

PlayerXP + 3(TerritoryPlayerXP) = FinalGuildXP

Unfortunately, I can't do maths on this, but the theorycrafting would imply this fact : Doing 100% guild XP in a territory you own does it count just your XP, or does it count 4x your XP ?

The theorycrafting could be done by creating 2 new guilds, claiming a territory, farming the exact same amount of mobs with nobody farming in, and comparing the final guild levels. But this is quite ... impossible actually.

I mean, you've got to do this when there's nobody online farming the territory, otherwise it ruins all your maths ... Personally, I go for 3. 100% XP Guild Squad, but nothing is proven, so ... I don't really know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do someone have an explanation ?Maybe something he/she did before to prove it ? Could be really interesting to be honest !

Thanks for reading all these messy thougts, and have a nice day ! VeeK'

2. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    this thread hurts my brain to read but situation 1 is what happens in game. i believe Fox has done testing to prove this but idk id have to ask

you also dont need several guilds to test this or whatever your talking about. just have a guild grind for a set amount of time WITH gxp set to 100% and grind for the same amount of time without gxp on at all and compare the gains

3. VeeeKoooN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thnx for reading anyways hehe I can understand that's not very clear, but I tried to make it as understandable as possible !

Seems logic, could try ... Thnaks for the advice !

4. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Doing /guild xp 100 will contribute all the experience you would normally get to the guild and it wont get multiplied by 3 because you are not actually gaining it.

Holding a terr and doing /guild xp 0 will end up giving you the experience you would normally get. Because you are actually gaining the experience the game counts that as experience earned in the territory and will multiply the number of the experience by 3x and add it to the guild.

tl;dr Only do /guild xp 0 if you are holding the territory and only do /guild xp 100 when you don't hold the territoy.

5. FighterZ_

FighterZ_ MC player since 1969 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hello there lmao

6. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    when using a captured territory for exp always use 0%
    if you are using 100%, the guild will get 1x the exp earned
    using 0% gives 3x the exp earned

7. VeeeKoooN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thnx for all the answers !

8. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Maths 100 lol

As other people have pointed out with the guild xp I won't bother, but this is more of a question (and a very legitimate one) than an actual suggestion, as you ask at the end if someone has an explanation to explain what you just wrote.

9. VeeeKoooN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Exactly ! I'd like ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.