Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja The Best Melee Assassin Build (no Mythics)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by J_Lo777, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Wynn Artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm gonna share my best non-mythic builds, for all ye peasants who are too poor to buy mythics like me rip Yes I have soloed LI and Eldritch with this build.

https://wynndata.tk/s/wht51g 33.5k DPS / 2mr / 5ms / 11.5k hp / 73def / 20agi

The negative hp regen comes only from the weapon for this build, so just keep that off your hand in regular situations to not drain hp. You can also dual wield Flameshot Hilt as secondary weapon and still get decent DPS.

And you may think, negative intel wtf? BUT NO, with a bit of skill 2mr 5ms is plenty enough to keep using vanish / spin attack without running out of mana.

The only thing I'm unsatisfied with my build is the negative water def, but it really is hard to cover defenses when using a tierstack melee build.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Coragon42 and Epicness937 like this.
  2. m0chu | anson

m0chu | anson gaze of th e snowbank

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    >ele defs aren't real

lovin this build btw

J_Lo777 likes this.
  3. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    eeeee
    is this supposed to be superfast hybrid limbo? if so why do you have 6 mana spins
    no spell cost reduc e

4. J_Lo777

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't need spell cost reduce, there's enough mana sustainability. It's mostly a melee build, but with the ability to actually use spells without screwing yourself.

5. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    uhhh having 0 mana i'd say classifies as screwing yourself if you're trying to use spells

mate face it 6 mana spins aren't sustainable

Saya likes this.
  6. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bro that lifesteal is cringe af broo

(also why quake over chain lightning that is cringe)

7. Coragon42

Coragon42 Build Maker in Training HERO

Minecraft:
    Nice quad tierstack; that's some high dps right there.

Here's an alternative: Heavy Melee Anvil Crawler

Factoring in Vanish before every melee hit (it's super slow attack speed so you have time to vanish between hits) and Quake every 4th hit, this build reaches a dps of about 40k.

(1.8*7.15*0.25*0.51)(0.414(23655)+0.586(25082))=40188.258...

8. J_Lo777

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's sustainable, you should try it, I hvae no problems with using it for everything

As I said it's not a completely hybrid build, but it's sustainable enough for a cycle of vanish - spin - melee - vanish - spin - melee - without the cycle really getting cut short.

9. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    most of your mana is from steal
    super fast steal is an extremely low proc chance
    putting 1 melee in between combos won't do shit
    but ok :thumbs_up:
    you do you

10. J_Lo777

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not 1 melee, with super fast you can hit about 5-7 times before the next vanish - spin, and believe me it's crazy good DPS with this cycle. With a bit of practice it's sustainable.

But if you still aren't quite convinced, then wield a Flameshot Hilt as the main weap, the DPS will drop from 33k -> 24k but you'll have 5mr / 5ms

11. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    buddy i understand how super fast hybrid works
    i also understand that that combo is lost dps in this build, because clicking left 3 times will give you more damage than click r-l-r in the same time

edit: unless you have like 13+ cps in which case you're fine

12. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You actually don't need prowess (it doesn't do anything other than empty raw sp). Replace it with lifesteal or something else.

Super fast hybrid is amazing in theory but pretty meh in practice, and this is just generic limbo tierstack hybrid. Heavy limbo hybrid would be less cool numbers-wise but much better in actual usage.

build honestly hard carried by virgo (which is a great item thank you for using it)

J_Lo777 likes this.
  13. J_Lo777

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just used Prowess to be able to have agi as well, but yeah I've tried stuff like Clockwork and etc for other means of extra def/health. Also YES Virgo is nice :DDD

Edit: May I see an example of a heavy hybrid limbo build? I'm curious and wanna give it a try

14. Saya

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But it's barely any agi anyway D:

Standard heavy melee armor (sort by main attack damage bonus on wynndata) + atlas + limbo is a good starting point.

15. BirbPasta

BirbPasta Ralsei owo VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is simple, i see Best Melee Build (no mythics), i click

since of course i'am poor and do not have any mythics

J_Lo777 likes this.
  16. BirbPasta

BirbPasta Ralsei owo VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey so uh, i don't wanna buy any Physalis cause the only one on the market is currently 11le and i have 16, what can i change the leggins to?

17. Blueswordss

Blueswordss Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your build can beat pretty much any hard fight right? like LI or Eldritch?
    also is elemental defence on bosses gonna be a problem (honestly dont know how ele def works)

18. J_Lo777

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Err 11le is pretty overpriced I'd say since I got my quite decent Physalis for 2le, but yeah there is a lack of Physalis on the trade market, probably due to it being a lv86 leggings. I'd say use Static-Charged leggings if you've completed "The Hive" quest https://www.wynndata.tk/i/static-charged+leggings
    Although if you do this, you won't have enough skill points to equip everything so probably switch out the necklace for something else like this: https://wynndata.tk/s/m7hxpi

Yes they can, although to be honest this assassin build is a very boss-specific build rather than for common use (not being able to spam spin-attack is a bit rough for fighting crowds of regular mobs yeah)

I'd say this assassin build is the cheapest to make, given that most of the items are from npc trades instead of buying from trade market.

BirbPasta likes this.
  19. Saya

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you're relatively new, you should look towards heavy melee or normal spell builds. J_Lo's builds tend to be basic and theoretical instead of practical (not to mention pretty bad given that meta builds are extremely easy to make nowadays). Don't make financial decisions you might regret. Go to the build construction site and ask, you'll find better advice there.

TL;DR: this isn't even close to the "best" build, don't spend your money without exploring better options.

I know this is a bit toxic, but this thread is classic clickbait misinformation.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    J_Lo777 and Endercomet like this.
  20. Endercomet

Endercomet HongKonger

Minecraft:
    I agree. Normal spell/heavy melee/full tierstack melee/ is easy to pull off while fast hybrid limbo isn’t.This build can be used by treating it like pure melee with spells as complement.
    This build is nice but it is not the best and it can be quite misleading when you use these words. Inexperienced players may think that there are no better options and may be tricked into using these builds, wasting their money.

Saya and J_Lo777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.