Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

➤ The Artemis Alliance And Why It's Problematic To Me

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by VeeeKoooN, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just ignore the larger guilds, do what you want.

Yugito and Dream like this.
  2. MultiSmith

MultiSmith Parliamentarian of Caeruleum Order

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm one of the Parliamentarians of Caeruleum Order. And before we've opened our diplomacy and started foreign affairs with other guilds we've been attacking just one FFA pretty much all of the time. Only one: Lava Lake. It got us to level 45, which was the optimal level to become a part of a certain alliance in our opinion. I'm just saying this to point out that you just have to work your way up and if you want to succeed, you can show the alliance that your guild is worthy to become a part of it and earn some good reputation in guild politics. It wasn't easy for everyone and just complaining won't fix everything. Good luck with your progress!

3. Pikacal

Pikacal Cal / Leader of Bax Genesis / Fucking Badass

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yep, that's me. I don't know if my statement is valid or not, but as a leader of a small subguild to Wrath of Poseidon, you don't see me whining about my guild not being on the map.

I'm just saying, if you want your guild to level, you're not gonna make it happen by warring the alliances of Artemis and Valkyrie. Maybe attach your guild to a bigger guild in Valk and become a subguild until your guild is leveled and ready. But no good guild will give up a territory so a small, unrelated guild can level and wipe them out.

Now, I must go suffer in hell- I mean, school. Good day. o7

Cloud Man likes this.
  4. Pontosaurus

Pontosaurus fuy busted moments CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no

also yea this is true, however seeing as this person wants to grow his guild it probably isn't the best long-term strategy.

Yugito and Dream like this.
  5. Burnette

Burnette Mariah. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pretty offtopic but I feel like I should say something.

As a person who's come from bigger guilds to start a new one, it always is hard to get on the map and stay there. That being said, it's up to you if you want to keep up the effort. You don't always have to be on the map; please dear god, I'm begging you, do not overwork yourself and stay up for hours and hours warring. Wynn is supposed to be fun, and I hate it when I see people get burnt out and quit.

I'm in the guild oxo, and the war group is usually 2-3 of us warring (well tbh my war commander hard carries my guild lmao). Not many people are interested in warring, so our little group gets a small bit bored after a few hours. When you're in a dry rut, make a guild event to spend time with your members! Do LI, a scavenger hunt, or hell, I even schedule hide and seek events. Or play games outside minecraft together, like scribblio or cards against humanity. It's also a fantastic way to get to know your members and build a bond between you all.

That being said, to everyone still reading this, I wish you all good luck on your guilds, regardless of whether they're new, old, or you're planning on making a guild. ♡

6. GoldSeb

GoldSeb Some random dude VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you just camp FFA territories it’s really easy to gain a ton of xp. They’re all FFAs for a reason and it’s usually how guilds get a majority of their xp.

Maronee likes this.
  7. FighterZ_

FighterZ_ MC player since 1969 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. War all day and all night
    2. Gather some no lifes to help
    And you will be in the map soon

Hesnilo and Jirayut like this.
  8. VeeeKoooN

VeeeKoooN Demon Forge Master of WFa - http://cpc.cx/r1b HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *sigh* You've got the point of the thread, all of that wasn't useless, so ... thank you. Thank you for being respectful and not saying "this is all bullshit" but gining a real founded opinion. I'd be happy to found more players as you, that's why I admire Fox : good morale, self control and mentality.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I said everything here :

Didn't said "big alliances sucks" or something like that, keep cool dude ...

Maybe because smaller guilds feeling it like this, it reinforces my opinion, dear player !

Hey, not sure why I did this thread too, but hey, why not ? ;)

The thing is I'm Lvl 104 but I can't solo war beacause of reasons explained above.

I think complaining is getting anywhere too, but maybe that can make some people react and think about it ! "You just need motivation and probably lots of caffeine lmao." Cheers dude, I hope too but I don't think so, I will keep on trying to change the things there !

Great advice, 10/10, I'll do 8) *insert thug meme here*

Hey Caeruleum guildies, Thanks for the advice and your answer, but I can't promise I'll join a conventionnal alliance one day (especially after this thread LMAO) Cheers on Cdr !

Hey Wrath of Poseidon members, thanks for the answer and GL with that -educative prison- school time :( You'll need it later !

Oooooh touched me right in the feelings ! It's a nice post, thanks :3

Hey PUN, we'll do ! Thanks !

Easy as two steps on a list. You get it dude :)

9. xMini_

xMini_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    “Alliance rule the map.”

Hax who ruled the map alone:
    *whistles quietly*

10. VeeeKoooN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey Hax ! You really are bad boys hehe

[​IMG]

Yugito, Wind2048 and Dream like this.
  11. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    > subguilds were heavily abused
    > there was no cd timer after you took a territory, you could instantly snipe it back
    > alt warring was legal
    > wars hardly worked at all so no one was motivated whatsoever
    > didnt yall work with BLA and Lir for a lot of it

regardless of that though I think everything in this thread has been explained pretty well, I'll tldr it in that
    1: Mariah made a good point, you don't have to be on the map to be successful as a guild, hell the entire opposition to Artemis is rather alive and isn't on the map most of the time, as well as a couple other guilds out there
    2: FFAs are FFAs in that we specifically choose the territories best for growing guilds and for giving xp, yeah it can be annoying to have to fight for them so much but they're contested due to the potential for growth they provide, most other territories on the map (I'll use Llevigar as an example here cause I believe its what RAI had in Luna) give very very little xp in comparison to those ffas aside from a couple specific claimed ones by larger guilds
    3: All big guilds got there through a lot of work and dedication, put in the same and I guarantee you'll get there as well. Good luck with your guild, last I talked with RAI y'all were extremely polite and it's very appreciated to see that in the guild scene, I hope to see it kept up in the future ^^

Yugito, Hei, Son_Omega_Dan and 3 others like this.
  12. fey

fey *places pixels on you* CT Manager Modeler ✎ Artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Until there's some actual end game guild content this is how it will always be.

termitehuegel and Arkade like this.
  13. VeeeKoooN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey Goden :D

1. I take note, thnx !
    2. Okay I keep it in mind, I think we'll use them a lot ...
    3. True, there isn't many warrers; but they will come soon !

Thanks for the nice post, thanks for the advices, and I hope we'll keep on being nice like you are :D I hope too, have a nice day dude :)

Hey, yeah sadly :/

Goden likes this.
  14. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ignore alliances(unless your guild is part of one), and just go attack FFAs. After all thats essentially what my guild does.

Wind2048 and Dream like this.
  15. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Be like Atlas Inc and just stubbornly attack a single territory.

Time Valley gang

16. GoulartJJ

GoulartJJ Why am i still here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, as the Shadow Fall leader and one of Artemis leaders I'd like to say that small guilds can grow very easily, alliance or not, Shy ( Shadow Fall ) grew with FFA's, we were level 20ish by August of last year, we tried joining Luna when we were leveling but got denied, that didn't stop us, Shy kept FFAing and leveling. This is a very resumed version of what happened.

If you're not in a map controlling alliance, nothing stops you from attacking any territories in the map, some may reclaim it instantly, others would rather use a diplomatic approach, both are effective in some circumstances.

Guilds who are with big claims are the guilds who have contributed the most to the alliance. Guilds may also apply to Artemis by contacting one of the guild leaders, and possibly be accepted.

Well sorry for this "short text" and thanks for reading.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  17. VeeeKoooN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey Phatom Heart, yeah we'll do :)

Hey Atlas guildies, not a bad idea. I shall try MeMeReKt

Hey Shadow Fall, don't be sorry, good advices :) Have a nice day !

18. xMini_

xMini_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Legit was just a joke XD. No need to seem so butthurt about it. Also if “Wars weren’t working at all,” then this at least shows Hax had the dedication to maintain the territories they had

19. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My guild got to level 52 without alliances. We never attacked anything but FFAs until very recently. It only took 3 months too.

Anyhoo good luck with your guild and hope y'all get access to SE soon

Hesnilo, Yugito, Wind2048 and 2 others like this.
  20. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism!
    this is like the fifth time ive seen you post something completely unnecessary on a thread just for attention dog, comment and contribute something half relevant or dont comment at all, there's literally a forum rule about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.