Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CabElias

CabElias Warrior of Nesaak VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Elias
    II. discord tag : CabElias#3896
    III. Minecraft username : CabElias
    IV. Location and Timezone : EU GMT
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) In-game member application
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? My highest class is a Lvl 61 Archer. I enjoy trading and market as well as collecting and selling legendary items.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : I was a part of a guild a few years ago but left after my computer broke and I wasn't online for a considerable period. I can't remember which guild.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I am kind and fun. I enjoy playing with others and working together.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Outside of video games, I enjoy D & D/RPG games and also gardening. I study karate in my spare time and also fencing.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). eX sounds interesting the most to me however in the last guild I was in, I remember enjoying warring as well.

2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

3. Nynnf

Nynnf Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I. nickname : Nynnf/ NOOT KING
    II. discord tag : Nynnf#6937
    III. Minecraft username : Nynnf
    IV. Location and Timezone : UK GMT+1
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)Alec said i could join ages ago, uh i dont understand, probably not?
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? Warring, 105 archer, Pissing people off(Truthfully sorry wont do it to anyone in guild if i get in again)
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : BCr leader kicked for treason i think idk i ve been in like every guild popular but not Fox since im banned there maybe if u ask nicely to me ingame ill tell you.
    5. What do you think about yourself? i sniff paint and play wynn what more is there to life
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : sleep and turning on the pc to play wynn
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). War? playing solo but with a duo/more people i like dragons and bullying small guilds

BTK2000 likes this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

5. B1sH3k

B1sH3k Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Danfire
    II. discord tag : ^^^^^^^^#8419
    III. Minecraft username : Danfire
    IV. Location and Timezone : Ukraine UTC +2

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    In-game member application

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    Highest level is lvl 80 mage, main hobby is doing quests and farming :) Maybe will try new builds when i level my char to lvl100+.

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left
    I haven't been in guild yet since I started playing there.

5. What do you think about yourself?
    Sociable, friendly, like helping people,

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Playing basketball, spending time with my friends, helping my parents, love fishing

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).
    eX.

Maronee and ScimiTaR_ like this.
  6. Lyogi

Lyogi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Luigi, Lyogi
    II. discord tag : Luigi9990#5758
    III. Minecraft username : Luigi9990
    IV. Location and Timezone : Vermont, US (EST timezone)

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    - This is an in-game member application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    - My highest level class is tied by about 4% of a level between Mage and Archer (both at 102). Two of the things I love to do the most on Wynncraft is lootrunning and interacting with the market place. The economy update's addition of the trade market was really cool, and sometimes I can get lost just browsing the market (especially for funny crafted items that people make). Even though lootrunning can be repetitive sometimes, it's something I like to do when I'm talking to my friends because it's pretty relaxing, but it can also exciting to try and get those rare items. At the end of the day, I want to build up some money to get some of the more unique and fun items in the game (Olympic looks like a lot of fun and that's my main goal!).

- The only guild I have been a part of was a two person guild with me and my friend, named Decrastor. We mainly made it just to see how guilds worked and to mess around with some of their features (back when 5 LE was a lot for both of us to pitch in!). Both of us left to try and join some larger communities.

-I like to think that I am a very community oriented person. I have had my share of experiences in larger communities both on discord and in Minecraft and I enjoy being a part of something bigger. I really love to interact with members from all over the world. Communities are made up from people who all share a common interest, and I think it's wonderful to be able to connect with people on that common interest. That being said, I do think I am a person that is open to criticism, and sometimes I am too anxious about it for my own good. There can be times where I get too worried about what other people think of me, which is something that I continuously try to work on. I think joining Imperial can help me out a little with this, while still being a fun and rewarding experience for me!

-It goes without saying that I love to play Minecraft, but outside of that I am a huge fan of indie games, specifically metroidvanias (shoutouts to Hollow Knight). I spend a decent bit of time searching for and playing these indie games, and have had a lot of fun with them. Outside of gaming, I love to ski, which being in Vermont graciously allows me to do. It's a fun way for me to keep active! Most of my other time is consumed by my coursework for university, where I study digital forensics as a major. Cybersecurity and digital forensics are a huge topic of interest for me, and I'm lucky enough to be able to study them for a profession.

-The biggest impact of Imperial that interests me is the community. While I have a couple close friends that I love to play Wynncraft with, I would love to be part of a larger community with people that I can hang out with and talk to, without being quite as daunting as the entire Wynncraft community. I would also love to learn more about guilds and warring in general, as a two person guild doesn't quite give you the experience with that :P.

Nepeta Leijon, ScimiTaR_ and Alex1 like this.
  7. nuuurd

nuuurd theres no "best" class kthxbye VIP

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : nurd
    II. discord tag : nurd#9184
    III. Minecraft username : underscorenurd
    IV. Location and Timezone : Hawaii. Hawaiian-Aleutian Timezone

This is an in-game member application.

My highest level class is level 36 combat warrior but is increasing by the day. My main hobby right now is to get my level much higher and completing all the quests I can do. I'm still quite brand new to Wynncraft and I have a lot of stuff to still try out in this server!

N/A

I'm a person that likes to be in a fun/nice community to talk/play with. I've been in many communities outside of the server, and outside of Minecraft as well. I believe that if a game is in multiplayer, having a community to be with is one of the main aspects of said game. There's so much things you can do in a community that you just can't do solo that I wish to be a part of.

Right now, my favorite thing to do is game. Some games that I play the most is Minecraft (obviously), and Stardew Valley. I also play other games like Astroneer and Geometry Dash, but those two games are the ones that I play the most. I also like to make new friends irl and socialize. Unfortunately, schoolwork has caused me to not have time for a lot of these activites.

The community aspect probably piqued my interest the most. Currently, I have no friends that I play Wynncraft with a lot, and looking for a large community may be the best way to find some friends. Also, I've never been in a guild before, so trying this aspect of the server and learning about the things you can do as a guild will be fun for me.

Alex1 likes this.
  8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

B1sH3k likes this.
  9. Maronee

Maronee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    owo bumpity bump bump

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  10. Auramon

Auramon Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname :Auramon
    II. discord tag :Auramon#2990
    III. Minecraft username :Auramon
    IV. Location and Timezone :GMT +2 Cyprus

- No

-My main hobby pursuing quests mostly but do other stuff too

-Achte Shadow, community is passive so far I see

-College student tries to finish his major while seeking to kill his time in campus :))

-Doing bodybuilding and martial arts

-Only an active community

Maronee likes this.
  11. Maronee

Maronee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Lmao what the hell is this answer

le_mega_barbare and Auramon like this.
  12. Auramon

Auramon Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    lol I was going to say no this is a in-game membership application

13. ShawolStena

ShawolStena ME Member, xsm Leader, & SDU Co-Leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looks like we need a bump!

14. Chrona

Chrona Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your: I. nickname : Chrona
    II. discord tag : Chrona#3971
    III. Minecraft username : Chronaaa
    IV. Location and Timezone : I'd rather not say exact state so I'll say US East Coast, Time zone EST

-In-Game member application

- My Highest level class is my Assassin which is combat level 39. I don't exactly have a main hobby... Though I want to join to learn what I can do and build upon it. If it helps, I like alot of PvP.

-N/A

-I'm weak right now, but I feel I can do alot better once taught properly.

-Musician

-Guild Wars, PvP, and lots of strong players that are also very easy to interact with.

15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

17. Sneezium

Sneezium (ツ) ===O)) VIP+

Minecraft:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Application form:
    1. What is your:

I. nickname : Sneezium
    II. discord tag : Sneezium#0509
    III. Minecraft username : Sneezium
    IV. Location and Timezone : North America, PST

-in-game member

- lvl 105 mage & archer and mostly quests and warring

- The Lucky LE, I am leaving because it's inactive

- As a player, i think I'm an OK builder, but able to spend a lot of time on a specific goal when I need to (ex: warring, questing).

- Play & compose music.

- I'm interested in joining a guild that is fairly large and active so that I can always have something to do or someone to talk to when I'm online.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

18. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    bump long live imp uwu

19. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump :D

20. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.