Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assasin's Spell Stats On The Help Page Vs. In The Changelogs.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DarkYou, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkYou

DarkYou Average Nirvana Enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    So, my problem is that I'm seriously confused about the spell stats on the wynncraft help page and changelogs for the assassin. The following things I'm unsure about:
    1. The damage bonus of Vanish. On the help page, it states hat vanish gives 80% damage boost, however the 1.19 changelogs state that its only 70% and the 1.19.1 and 1.19.2 changes don't claim to have changed that.
    Since the 1.19 changelog was released at hero beta arrival and the help page was updated on full release, might the help page be correct here?
    2. Multihits damage. Same as with vanish. Changelog states it does 27% / hit while help page states it deals 30% / hit. Seems weird since all other notes of the changelog are present in the help page. Again might the help page be correct?
    3. Spin attacks elemental conversions. Changelog states they're 15-20-25 while help page claims they're 20-25-30
    4. Multihits fatality hit water conversion. Changelog states its 50% help page states its 30%

So what's going on here. I know the help page doesn't get updated on minor patches, but is the 1.19 changelog or the help page correct?

EDIT after doing some testing with multihits I found out 2 things.
    1. The regular hits do not have any elemental conversion whatsoever
    2. The elemental conversion on the fatality hit of water isn't quite 50 %, more like 35-40% at max
    3. Vanish is probably at 80% from what I've seen (my tests)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. Chigo_

Chigo_ wtf is a chigo QA CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If I remember correctly it was changed to 80% during the hero beta.

Druser likes this.
  3. DarkYou

DarkYou Average Nirvana Enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    Okay so Vanish ,Spin and Multihit seem to work correctly as described by the help page.
    Thanks for helping.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  4. AtomicWinter

AtomicWinter Newbie Adventurer

Its pretty much all outdated, both help page and wiki

Druser likes this.
  5. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

This isn't true, as OP said he figured otu that it's mostly correct, also the wiki isn't edited by the official team, and it certainly isn't outdated, it has some missing parts but the framework is there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.