Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacc12

Jacc12 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I. nickname : Jacob
    II. discord tag : Jacob#6676
    III. Minecraft username : Jacc12
    IV. Location and Timezone : location USA timezone EST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) no
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? Highest Level class is a lvl 67 Shamen my hobby is the market
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : I was in a small guild way back. I don't remember the name, and I left because it became inactive.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think I am pretty decent at wynn, and am a pretty funny person.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : I like to be social and have fun with my friends.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). Being able to go to war, and being in a active guild that will be able to help me.

Acrobit likes this.
  2. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the best

3. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

4. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the best x2

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  5. LordAlexandros

LordAlexandros Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:

I. nickname : Alex or my Minecraft name

II. discord tag : LadRos#1715

III. Minecraft username : LordAlexandros

IV. Location and Timezone : CET Sweden (can talk English fluently but might have a hard time writing)

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. in-game application

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    My main hobby would be crafting I am trying to max out food potions and scribing already LVL 100 in potions. The best class is a warrior combat LVL 103 and total LVL 424

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left: was in SDU but it kinda went inactive so I hope i can move here.

5. What do you think about yourself? talkative (sometimes too much) happy for the most part.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Gaming, camping, and diving.

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). the community

6. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thread Bump'd

7. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump for the homies

8. Mox gang uwu

Mox gang uwu Professional Loser CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumperino gamer

9. ShawolStena

ShawolStena ME Member, xsm Leader, & SDU Co-Leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpity wumpity

10. SmellySheep

SmellySheep Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname: Shep or Sheep
    II. discord tag: Shep#2654
    III. Minecraft username: SmellySheep
    IV. Location and Timezone: USA, CST (GMT -6)
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) This is a in-game application.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? My highest level class is my Mage Level 102 but mainly play on my Archer level 60. My main hobby in Wynncraft would be the market and quests as I enjoy creating good deals and locating them as well. Also, I enjoy quests because the storyline and playthrough are quite interesting.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left: I was previously was in Sins of Seedia a while back but left because I couldn't find enough time in my schedule.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think that I'm a very kind and supportive person while also very social and someone you could always talk to regardless of the circumstance.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: Some of my favorite things to do in real life are playing video games (obviously lol), but also enjoy many other hobbies such as engineering, cooking, and sports which include soccer and football.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). What most interests is the community as I enjoy people to talk to and being able to help out/being helped out with other players who are kind and respectful!

11. Smilyyy

Smilyyy Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Smilyyy, Smile
    II. discord tag : Smilyyy#2989
    III. Minecraft username : Smilyyy
    IV. Location and Timezone : Germany and UTV+1
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    This is an game member application.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    Mage Lv 105, my hobbys are Questing, Lootrunning and Grinding Materials
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left :
    I´ve never been in a guild
    5. What do you think about yourself? : chilled guy, always there to play
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Rebuilding Oldtimers, watching movies, driving motorbike
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). i played a lot solo and i want to be part of a great community
    xRaikiri recommended this guild

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  12. DarkestDread

DarkestDread DarkestDread HERO

Minecraft:
    its me darkestdread please re add me to the guild so I can trade all the information I got on are enemies and so i can war for the #1 guild again

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

14. ShawolStena

ShawolStena ME Member, xsm Leader, & SDU Co-Leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BumpityMcMumpity

15. AlexHothead

AlexHothead Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I. nickname :Alex
    II. discord tag :Omega#7171
    III. Minecraft username :A1E
    IV. Location and Timezone :EU and CET
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)I want to join the guild and im currently not in a guild
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? Archer (102) Right now in Wynncraft im leveling upp my all 5 classes and trying to get every class to level 100. I have been warring with past guild, prob gonna focus on getting more Emeralds too, i just like to level and grind.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left :Joined Fox one year ago but left after some months i took a break off wynncraft. Paladins, and i left because i wanted to join my friends guild. And one other a long time ago which i don't remember it started with nether.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I like chatting and talking to people, i get bored pretty easily, not much more to say. Like dark humor.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : I like to exercise play games, talk to friends, watch youtube and anime, and watch memes.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). I'd like to talk to someone ingame, its getting lonely with only one friend playing wynncraft atm. Im intrested about the ingame guild.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    Maronee likes this.
  16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

17. DragonIsPro

DragonIsPro Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Dragon
    II. discord tag : DragonsMan#1167
    III. Minecraft username : DragonIsPro
    IV. Location and Timezone : PST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) I was kicked for inactivity, and am ready to return
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? 100 Assassin
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : FFT, Imperial. Left Imperial because I was kicked for inactivity, but I'm done with my break from Wynn
    5. What do you think about yourself? I'm a cool guy
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Stuff
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). IG

18. TirelessTraveler

TirelessTraveler Mountaineer of Gavel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : TirelessTraveler
    II. discord tag : TirelessTraveler#0001
    III. Minecraft username :TirelessTraveler
    IV. Location and Timezone : Canada, EST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) in-game member application
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? Archer 101; My main hobby is doing quests because I'm just coming back to Wynncraft after not playing for a year and I want to catch up on the content I've missed.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : I was never in a guild before.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think I'm a kind person. I'm also pretty shy, but I'm trying to put myself out there more and talk to people.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : I like browsing reddit, watching videos on netflix/youtube, and travelling.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). I'm pretty lonely on Wynncraft so I'm just looking for a community. I want to play with other people and talk about the game with someone. Also, the war thing sounds interesting, I want to check it out.

19. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice Bump for a nice Guild! :D

20. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.