Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild We Are Mythicless [mhl]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by samsungplay, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsungplay

samsungplay Cataclysm Warchief Ninja VIP+

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

WE ARE MYTHICLESS.

Ah, remember the golden days, when fields were rich, and wynn province was our only home?
    When the black horse merchant filled us with dreams of whiteness.
    When legendary items were all there is to.
    When mythic items did not exist.

(Did you know? Yellow is the exact contrast to the purple name of the mythic.)

Ah, we know what you are thinking- they are powerful. They help us reach the limits of the game. You love them, you trade them, and it is the sole motivation of the game you play - it attests for the SUPERIORITY of yourself to the others.

But we think not.
    Legends have told us for centuries...
    WITH STRENGTH COMES CORRUPTION.

And yet enticed by the alluring aura of purple, we attract ourselves- we fail to sustain the solemnity of ourselves. We have become as corrupt as the weapons themselves have.

Over the years, mythic weapons have become a symbol of wealth. The feat of the feat. The source of gameplay. But facts state otherwise, for they challenge the morality of our wynn province.

We see fights for prices every day, do we not? We see desperations to earn such items. We see that the strength of these weapons only grows larger by every update.

So-called "fabled items" have been introduced in an attempt to relieve those who have chosen to walk the path of purity...

But for the love of wynn province, the introduction of major ID have simultaneously infused mythic weapons with matchless power and price that even the purest of us have a difficulty to resist the power of them.

Some of us hence have chosen to be an iron-man- that is, to free oneself from the greed of the economy.

But we see people fall. We see light be defeated by darkness. Our hearts break.

We are the last of them, last of honorable warriors who stands upon the stoned path of purity,
    realizing that lust for power only results in corruption...

We dare not wield in our hands the sorrows of this land.

And I ask you, those who have been awakened by the remnants of lights...
    Those who have shed tears and blood in the name of mythic..
    those who comprehend the life of legends...
    if you wish to walk the path of utter purity...

let us write your holy name amongst the list of this guild.

The greatest we value is pure, incorruptible, and clean life free from the curse of purple things.

JOIN US AND PROVE YOURSELF,
    TO THE VERY NAME OF YOUR IMPERISHABLE PURITY.

BE MYTHICLESS.

Current members:
    Founders - samsungplay,Highmore

Owner- samsungplay
    Chief - Highmore

RULES
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. We have an exception of allowing Az, Warchief, and Archangel. They were given a special enchantment with the help of our voodoo scientist, Highmore.
    2.Usage (not ownership) of any mythics beside Az,Warchief, and Archangel shall be immediately kicked from the guild without notice.
    3.The minimum level requirement is 90.
    4.Ownership of mythics, though, is allowed. Just do not use them.
    5.You may join our guild even if you are rich. Just sell all your mythics, and join us.
    6. If you have more than a stack, you must donate at least a le to a poor person every week of your gaming.
    7. We value generosity. Please be kind to those who need help in freeing themselves from the mythics as well as people who suffer from neediness.

See liquified emeralds as one sees an emerald.

The thread will be continually updated with more evidences of corruption by mythics, and some of the good deeds done by our guild members. Let more people walk the path of purity.

Gallery
    -------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  2. Jirayut

Jirayut strati masterrace VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i approve, but i have mythic :<

samsungplay likes this.
  3. samsungplay

Minecraft:
    We appreciate your approval. We wish for the best luck of you in freeing yourself from the chains of merciless mythics.

4. Highmore

Highmore Average player VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We again remind you, even though owning mythics is a sin, but less heretic than using one. We do condemn owning mythics, but we are lenient enough to allow owning of mythics. They must however, never be used. They must be stored safely in your bank, starting from the last slot of the last page of your bank. You must also keep at least 2x normal items in the last page of your bank to cancel out the cursed cognitohazard effects of mythic items. Also anyone owning a mythic besides the "purified" ones will not be given administrative powers above recruiter. Also, if you have sinned before (used the cursed purple item) we recommend you to use a normal item for a day to make sure your sins are forgiven.

Seek counsel from us and you shall be guided to a path of purity and bliss. Join our ranks and help purify the ones who have strayed from the path of purity.
    We would also like to inform you of a special exception of the mythic owning rule. "Pure" as the heretics call it, is in fact the most cursed and corrupted of all. It is a foul item in the guise of a pure one. Anyone owning a pure will not be accepted under any circumstance. If you have owned/used a pure before but not anymore, you shall be allowed into the guild after a thorough purifying ritual.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    samsungplay likes this.
  5. samsungplay

Minecraft:
    Golden words.

Jirayut likes this.
  6. Jirayut

Jirayut strati masterrace VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bruh

7. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i threw a warchief into mt. wynn in the good ol' days when active lootrunners had like 7 each

Castti likes this.
  8. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this just sounds like a new level of the warchief lava cult

Seriously i like the idea of you not allowing anyone to use mythics, its a fun little part of the guild that IMO gives it a quirk, but honestly kicking people from the use of mythics seems a bit harsh right?
    I would just suggest warning them? idk, just doesn't seem right to disconnect someone from a community all because they wanted to use one for a while, as someone who uses strati my opinion isn't really valued but I would really get sad if the guild I poured so much work into kicked me for using it. The top like, 5% of the wynn community do giveaways to the less lucky people, IMO its the 1% that don't care. I'm getting off track sorry. but still, kicking people for using mythics if they've been in the guild for a while just seems, cruel? Maybe just say to apply you can't have any mythics, but after you're in the guild for a bit this rule is lifted from you? idk just my thoughts but as a dirty mythic user ig my opinion isn't valued here :pensive:

Also might I ask what your take on Fabled items are?

9. MikAsk123

MikAsk123 Buff Warrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So basically poor people’s guild where poor people look out for other poor people? Noice, amazing idea, I want to join but I use dem corrupted items.

10. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guessing they view fabled items as something that CT did to relieve the non-mythic people.
    Cool guild thread with a nice message. Keep up the determination and you'll go far :D

11. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does this mean we can carry normal items on us while using mythics to rid ourselves of the impurities?

12. Highmore

Highmore Average player VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, it does. The normal items are the purest of all. But keep in mind even a full inventory of them cannot prevent you from getting corrupted by using the cursed purple items. Only the officially listed purified purple items can be used as their corrupted energy has already been neutralized by yours truly. The normal items passively cancel out the corrupted influence of any mythic item as long as it's in the last page of your bank.

13. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You fools, I have grown much more powerful that you could ever imagine, I have absorbed the essence of a Mythic and instead of consuming my mind my Strati and I work together much like you and your pitiful Legendaries, Rares, Fableds, Uniques, and Commons, except we are much stronger.

Come at me!
    *Brandishes Strati*

14. samsungplay

Minecraft:
    The path of purity awaits your footsteps... remember, with power comes corruption, and with corruption comes... destruction of your very own soul!

The_Red_Moon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.