Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    Imagine being in the best guild with the best war team

Acrobit and Alex1 like this.
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

3. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  4. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump to the top

5. rczg

rczg yo yo yo. HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname :
    just Pug is fine
    II. discord tag : got ur nose#0001
    III. Minecraft username : oPuggie
    IV. Location and Timezone : Canada, BC. (PST)
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) : in-game.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? My current highest level character is a level 77 Shaman. I've recently taken up crafting, and am currently looking to hit 104 so i may do a 4/4 challange character. I always love a good challange, and it's a huge flex overall.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : I had joined a very small, inactive guild in the past, so I'd consider it irrelivent. N/A
    5. What do you think about yourself? : I'm 15 years old, a guy, and I'm always just looking to vibe and have a good time pretty much. I'm open to VC, always enjoy meeting new people.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : I play a lot of ping pong in my spare time, and whenever I'm not at school, I'm either here messing around on Wynn, or like previously stated- playing ping pong.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). : I'm really just here to meet new people and to have a good time. To belong to a community would be amazing, and it would be an honor to be accepted into the guild, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

6. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Señor TopHat, TopHat or just Mig.
    II. discord tag : Señor TopHat ~ セニョール・ミグ#5121
    III. Minecraft username : II_FLASH
    IV. Location and Timezone : Japan/New Zealand (UST+9/UST+12)
    Even though I could still get online even if its 3 am for me.
    I travel between japan and new zealand a lot.

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    In-game member application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    103 Mage and my main hobby would be quests and adventure, since i love doing things that involve lore and sometimes running around the world just feels nice.

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left :
    Paladins United
    For PUN i got kicked for not being active for more than a month since i didn't have internet at that time, and well i never really applied again.

5. What do you think about yourself?
    I'm an okay guy i guess, i don't usually do VCs since i don't have a mic and i don't think i'll ever reveal my voice to anyone, i love helping new and old players, despite me loving to play with others i mostly play stuff alone.
    And i'm a top hat.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? :
    Relaxing in a nice cool morning while drinking coffee with my wife and examining rare minerals

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most?
    Imperial's style alongside its little community both sound interesting and fun, i kinda want to try out on being in an active community and enjoy my time with others.

7. TurtleoftheNight

TurtleoftheNight Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Raven or Turtle works
    II. discord tag : Raven#1571
    III. Minecraft username : TurtleoftheNight
    IV. Location and Timezone : USA / PST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    Duocitizenship: Currently in SDU
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    LV85(Subject to change in this upcoming week). Marketing/Professions. It's pretty laid back.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : N/A unless you count SDU but I'm applying for duocitizenship
    5. What do you think about yourself? I'm a pretty outgoing person and I enjoy talking to different people and hearing their perspectives. I tend to get along with just about anybody
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Dragonboat, running, eat
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). eX, I want to see what kind of guild events go on, or help with the planning process if needed.

8. TwistedAK

TwistedAK TheBeast HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Twisted
    II. discord tag : Twisted#8173
    III. Minecraft username : TwistedAK
    IV. Location and Timezone : USA/PST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) not currently in a guild.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? Lvl 91, Assassin, Quests.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : don't remember tbh. been too long
    5. What do you think about yourself? im pretty laid back, just enjoy playing and experiencing the game.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Drive, Sneakers.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). eX, I love community events.

9. entityofsin

entityofsin Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Entity
    II. discord tag : Entity#2827
    III. Minecraft username : EntityOfSin
    IV. Location and Timezone : United States and Central Standard Time (-5)
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) Not in a guild currently.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? 48 Shaman. New to the game but want to dip my feet into a little bit of everything so I know what I like and what I don't like. Crafting items for new builds to test is something pretty interesting so far. Just need to learn the game first.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : Never been in a Wynncraft guild before.
    5. What do you think about yourself? Pretty relaxed and chilled out. Down to earth kind of guy.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Design, develop, and plan D&D campaigns. Actually working on my own D&D inspired game too.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). Hard to say. Depending on what the community events are might interest me. Trying not to be the solo player in this game like I have up until this point. Anything pvp related would sound fun but I'd need that foundation first of knowing what to do.

10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

11. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname :
    Panda, Cerberus

II. discord tag : GenderqueerPanda#2551

III. Minecraft username : SurfaceIntegral

IV. Location and Timezone : Canada, EST/EDT -5

in-game member

My highest is currently a level 49 shaman, though that will increase significantly soon as I've been off for the holidays. I enjoy questing as some of the mechanics and lore of the game fascinate and excite me. I also enjoy theorycrafting builds; I never make anything good but I have fun with it anyway.

SDU, it seemed like not many people were consistently active and I didn't really get to build relationships with others.

I'm quite shy around people I don't know but when I'm with friends I can't shut up. I'm very competitive but I never let it become malicious. Ultimately I'm very chill, and I'd like to think I'm a nice addition to any group activity.

Playing video games, watching anime, playing water polo, studying

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).
    When I'm at the appropriate level and experience, warring greatly interests me. Until then, I'm happy to be in an environment with likeminded people with whom I can discuss my interests and just have fun.

12. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

13. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cool guild that y'all should join if you haven't uwu

Acrobit and one_ood like this.
  14. entityofsin

entityofsin Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't see where the Discord link is.

15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

16. kenney_

kenney_ i yearn for the touch of a mythic VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname: Kenney
    II. Discord tag: soosh#1103
    III. Minecraft username: soosh_
    IV. Location and Timezone: NA CST
    2. in-game member application
    3. 103 archer and mage, running dungeons and doing quests are my favs.
    4. part of SDU but hardly anyone plays anymore (i got lonely) SDU is great its just that there's no one to have fun with.
    5. I'm a very energetic person and pretty extroverted. I like talking and laughing with other people and I don't hesitate to make new friends :)
    6. hanging out with friends, watching anime, and finding new places to eat bc im always hungry.
    7. the interactive community. I want to be in a guild that has frequent players so I can enjoy the game more.

17. TwistedAK

TwistedAK TheBeast HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:

I. nickname : Twisted

II. discord tag : Twisted#8173

III. Minecraft username : TwistedAK

IV. Location and Timezone : USA/PST

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) This is an in-game member Application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? My current highest level class is level 103, as an Assassin. Currently my main hobby in Wynncraft is professions due to being able to be laid back and not have much effort while doing them. I really want to be able to max out everything in the game and have a maxed out class completely. Having a maxed out class is more important than multiple level hundred classes in my opinion. I enjoy knowing that I've accomplished something in my time in Wynncraft. I am interested in trying out wars as many friends enjoy them and they seem like they would be fun together, but not as much fun solo.

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : I haven't played Wynncraft in four years and due to that, I don't really remember what guild I was in. I was definitely in a guild, I think it was Nether's Ascension but I'm not to sure. Guilds have been a staple for me in all MMORPG's that I have played.

5. What do you think about yourself? I would say that I'm pretty aggressive and very up-front with people. I make a lot of sarcastic jokes that if taken seriously, can be seen as mean or offensive. I try to connect with people online as real worldly as possible and have a true connection with everyone. I do make jokes a lot, but I also know when to stop about serious topics that might be sensitive to some people. I try to give as much love as I can to everyone. I want to really know people for who they are and being able to play with people that are truely your friends and you know they respect you and what you do, no matter what they say. I think words are quite powerless and I think actions are much more powerful. I hate politics cause I think it's all bullshit and a waste of time and way too much money that could be spent solving other problems than arguing.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : My favorite things to do in real life are going on drives through nice forests and seeing late-night sunsets in a clear sky in my car. I would say that I do go way over the speed limit most times and probably will eventually die from a car crash due to that, but I enjoy it. I enjoy the Sneaker game as well, with many pairs of sought-after shoes. The sneaker game connects people thousands of miles away about a simple topic that could spark a friendship for life. I think sneakers are what I am most passionate about currently. Knowing the artist behind the creation of the sneaker and the background that made the sneaker emotionally intrigues me more.

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). The aspect of Imperial that interests me the most is honestly the people, because I think the community and people make up the guild. The bond that is created between the people is what makes a guild so strong and powerful, willing to work together for hours on end. I think guilds that don't have strong bonds don't succeed as well due to the connection between them lacking. I really want to try the war side of Imperial as I have talked to a few of the main warring members and I think they are all very cool people and I feel as if we have made strong connections and bonds already.

18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

19. WhirlwindWar

WhirlwindWar Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Some of my online friends call me Whirl, but I just let people say my real name, which is Paul.
    II. discord tag : WhirlwindWar#4933
    III. Minecraft username : WhirlwindWar
    IV. Location and Timezone : New York, EST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application?
    In-Game Member
    My highest level is a 105 archer, but I also have high levels of all the other classes so I can switch to what we need for a guild war. My main hobby used to be quests, I love power-leveling classes and seeing how fast I can get to 100. I've thought about doing a speed run for youtube that you see with games like Subnautica, but I'm not sure it would be very entertaining given how many times I would have to stop questing to grind or do dungeons, and also how many hours it really takes to level a class fully. Recently, I've gotten into professions and have been trying to level a craftsmen class. It's something I didn't do until now because I never felt the need, but it's actually really fun and challenging.
    I was never in a serious warring guild, but I've been in a couple guilds with some of my friends that just kindof dissolve when people stop playing Wynncraft. I was in HippiesOfWynn, then HippiesOfSnuggles for a while, then a different guild called Sorciers and now Sacagawea with my friends from a different server.
    I'm super friendly and love to get to know new people. I can be competitive about the right things, and am super into gaming (minecraft, but also some other), although mainly Wynncraft.
    I do a lot of things with music in real life. I play the violin in a lot of classical settings (some modern stuff too) and have done a lot of different things with that in the past. I also love board games and puzzles as a hobby.
    I really want to be part of an actively warring guild, because it's something on Wynncraft I haven't ever really delved into. I'm also super eager to be in a community with such a broad global spectrum of members.

20. Swannyyy

Swannyyy Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : I go by either Erik or Swanny, either or is fine with me
    II. discord tag : Erik#4189
    III. Minecraft username : Swannyyy
    IV. Location and Timezone : USA, EST

In-Game Membership

My highest level class is currently my level 104 Assassin, and currently my favorite hobby is questing and trying to unlock everything possible (I am currently trying to 100% my assassin since it has been my class that I used since the start).

I used to be in HoF (Hall of Fame) under Whimsicality during the Federation days. I participated and led wars in our own territories and in territories of our allies that were taken over by others that were not a part of the Federation. I left because I had gotten busy with irl and couldn't spend as much time as I needed to in order to be a benefit for the guild. But other than that, I have just been in small guilds with my friends.

I think I am a very easy-going person and am very agreeable. I love to meet new people and hopefully make friends with them. On top of that, I feel like I get pretty serious when warring or playing different types of games, but can separate the game from my interactions with other people.

I really enjoy Colorguard and the marching arts in general. I have been marching since 8th Grade, and am currently a Freshman in college. I also just generally like spending time with the people who mean the most to me, whether that be my family or my friends, whenever I'm with them I have a great time.

I'm mostly interested in the warring aspect because I miss that the most about HoF. Also, I am pretty excited to see what kinds of events Imperial has to offer and what the social atmosphere is like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.