Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Was Bob Olmic?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SueDiscroded, Dec 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It never specifically says it’s bobs mothers grave, if I recall correctly. Like I said, still the most probable case but not 100% confirmed imo.

2. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

There's a lot of obvious hints, the name of the discovery "A Hero's Origin" and the reading on the gave says "May the woman who died here in tonight's raid rest in peace. Though we did not know her name, her memory will live on through her son", I think that's more than enough

3. HelloIAmG

HelloIAmG Beginner Theorist.

You do not understand. Did you checked Silent Expanse: Ultimate Discovery?

4. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Regarding "forcing the Olm to his domain" I think that's just another case of classic Wynncraft grammar. It sounds like the intent was that the Eye or Beast subjugated the Olm, but it's conveyed weirdly.

5. _TheRealJesus

_TheRealJesus ._. HERO

Minecraft:
    I think bob is half human and half olmic and that's why he was so powerful. I think that's what made him so popular as well. He was so mysterious and powerful like the olm people yet he had the drive of caring for people and surviving like humans.

6. jaxxios

jaxxios i dont have much time here - make this quick

Minecraft:
    From my understanding, I believe that Bob is actually an Olm. In the Wynn Plains Ultimate Discovery (i think) it says that Bob has magic unseen to the human eyes. In the discovery "The Final Moments" we see an Olm MAGE. That confirms that the Olms can perform magic as well. Unseen by human eyes - that proves my point even more because I think that by the time humans came to Wynn, they didnt even know the Olms existed. I think when humans came to Wynn, they were unaware of the Olm's existence, so that must mean Bob is the first known Olm the humans have seen. (except for the player, if they even are human ._. ) This might be a little exaggeration, but the weapons Bob uses against Bak'al and his army looks very similar to the color palette of the Toxic Wastes. I don't know if that is relevant to Bob's race / history, but this is just a side-observation.

7. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

I did. It shows the "Dernic Beast" ripping out his (The Eye) out of his head, and giving it to Bak'al to put it on the top of the Eldritch Outlook
    Most likely the case, and speaking of that, there isn't much explanation about where the strange monstrosities that don't really fit with the "dark" theme of Dern, I wouldn't be surprised if the beast started mangling the remains of the Olm, because the Olmic city is just, completely abandoned and has hardly a trace of life anywhere to be seen.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  8. Fluxx

Fluxx Skilled Adventurer

but i thought his mother gave birth to him in the ragni sewers, and she wasnt an olm or something right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.