Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Giveaway/puzzle/quiz Thing Celebrating 100k Chests: Puzzle Ended, Winners Posted, Ty All For Joining

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Peeves5200, Nov 3, 2019.

?

It it time to permanently stop looturnning yet?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    27.2%
  3. Why would you ever stop

114 vote(s)
    63.3%
  4. I would have stopped long ago

46 vote(s)
    25.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peeves5200

Peeves5200 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    uh, yeah. totally did that intentionally. definitely

2. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
  3. BlackPhantom31

BlackPhantom31 Well-Known Adventurer

Congrats to @ccccccccccccccc

This Puzzle was hard and with some of the stuff that cccc that said it made it hard to actually get anything out of the hints. Some hints were repetitive but you know it’s just a game. Well I got a better idea to get money and I hope the mods and admins don’t nerf it. ( Involves Level 40 figure that one out ) the real prize is that Quiz

TotalTelemetry likes this.
  4. BlackPhantom31

@Peeves5200 When are we going to get the results for the quiz ? Sorry if Im being impatient.

Ocelot_Boss likes this.
  5. Peeves5200

Minecraft:
    i was going to finish checking all the other questions fully but people have correct/close enough answers to all the others...

So, no-one got anywhere near close on Question 1. Im going to leave that open for 3 days, and even if you have already given an answer you may give 1 more and then ill take what i think is the closest. 3 days meaning this will end in just over 72 hours from now (on the hour). Gl people

6. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Back during the good days of Doctor Who...

BqwaOLD likes this.
  7. Peeves5200

Minecraft:
    yup, but hey S12 looks ok from the trailer

Also ill hopefully have time to sort all the quiz stuff either tonight or on sunday (been very busy with uni work). Q1 is closed again and still no-one got very close at all but Ik what ill do with it. Will also post correct/best answers all at the same time
    @ccccccccccccccc just let me know whenever you are available to collect your grimtrap

8. BqwaOLD

BqwaOLD Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    What's your timezone?

9. Evil_X

Evil_X Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    They live in the UK, GMT

BqwaOLD likes this.
  10. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    I never noticed that, clearly they need to cover the entire door.

11. BqwaOLD

BqwaOLD Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ty!

12. Peeves5200

Minecraft:
    Ok so finally done, here are the answers and the people who got it right (and more importantly who got the LE - ive used a random generator to pick from each pool)

1: The 5200 comes from I used to play a game called Vega Conflict, and 5200 was the sector I started in. No-one got anything anywhere near close so im giving it to @creature who had a good answer for why specifically I have it here in Wynn. So 15LE to you
    7.1: @Calluum said it was the number of girlfriends ive had, and i thought it was funny because this So 5LE to you there

2. Quite a few people got this one because it was just a dumb reference to Monty Python. So im_a_ishy_fishy, Harknot, STITCH13510, Sorceric, blackphantom31, bowajility, Totaltelemetry and Glenncrafter got it. From a random draw @Harknot got the prize of 10LE!
    7.2: @Locky1110 got this one, with the answer of 'faster than my computer' So 5LE to you

3: This was just if I liked the ideas enough to use them so heres the people who get a share of that 2 stacks: DerpyEmerald22, 7Red_Dragon7, Waufo, WyvernII, Calluum, vaughaan and Coragon42. So 2stacks divided by 7 people is roughly 18.28... LE each, so using the 5LE not going to the next part because there werent any funny enough ones that will be exactly 19LE each
    7.3: ^

4: So given that you shrink slightly throughout the day its hard to be exact, so I used the range 6ft1 - 6ft2 (or ~185cm - 188cm). The people who got this were Geede, Harknot, Calluum, CavemanJimbo, vaughaan and TheRealWybel. From a random draw @Calluum got it - 20LE to you
    7.4: @Evil_X with the answer of taking the average height of Rick Astley and epic sax guy (see my signature for where that came from) so you get 5LE

5: My 3rd mythic was discoverer, in a chest in Dernel (where there used to be 3 up in the vines). Locky1110, Sylverost and CavemanJimbo got this one and from the draw @CavemanJimbo got chosen, so that is 15LE to you!
    7.5: This goes to @Glenncrafter with the reply of 'the one you left in the chest' so 5LE to you

6: Ok so i did my names separately and in no particular order they originally come from: French (norman specifically but no-one put that), Russian, and Latin (and I mean a direct trace not just from a language using the latin alphabet).

So for one name, Locky1110 and SkabbMenSnabb were correct, another Dovahzul, DerpyEmerald22, creature, Blokies and TheRealWybel got it, and the last one im_a_ishy_fishy, Dovahzul, creature, Calluum and Glenncrafter were correct. The 3 winners (1 from each pool) were @SkabbMenSnabb , @DerpyEmerald22 and @Dovahzul so you get 15LE each!

7.6: None were any good so no winners (seriously they were so boring)

Well thats that guys, if you won any LE just PM me here or ingame to claim it, and congratulations again to @ccccccccccccccc for getting the main prize, and thanks to everyone who participated I had great fun doing this, hope you did too, and hope to do another sometime

13. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Congrats to all the winners!

14. BlackPhantom31

Bruh my answer to Monty Python was genius

15. Calluum

Calluum Cal CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    frick am I late?

16. Peeves5200

Minecraft:
    Nah you can still collect your LE at any time, just PM me when you are online (wont be around much today though). Ive kept a record of who won how much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.