Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BUmp bump uwu

2. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump, ANO goes to the top!

3. Just Beni

Just Beni Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: eBeni
    - Country and Timezone: The Netherlands / CEST (Central Europe Standard Time)
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I'm available for about 20h a week, will inform if it's different.
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: To my memories, in the 5 years I've been on Wynncraft, I've not joined any guild.
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Yes I agree, and I believe I'm able to live up to those expectations.
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild?: With my skill and able to work with the other guild members in what they need. I may never have participated in a guild war, but I'm willing to work on it.
    - Main class and level?: As of typing this, I'm a level 73 Assassin.
    - Do you have Discord?: Yes I do.

4. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! you have been accepted to the guild! Next time you log on, please do /gu join ANO and join the discord here https://discord.gg/t9yPYdF
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress#0002 to recieve your discord roles ^^

*I'll invite you when I get home*

5. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump ANO goes to the top

6. TS_potato

TS_potato Average kj main VIP+

Minecraft:
    Bumputy bump

7. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumper Bump bump

8. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Join the best guild in wynncraft!
    (and bump)

9. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: pantsTM
    - Country and Timezone: United States (Eastern Standard Time)
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: Recently just got back into it, plan on playing every weekend
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: was affilated with a friend's guild, which currently isn't active and never really has been
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: yeah, I hope I'll be able to live up to them and exceed them if possible
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? hopefully just be able to be kind and contribute to the overall atmosphere. I'm willing to learn more about guild wars and contribute to the war aspect of it as I'm new but hopeful to learn.
    - Main class and level? archer combat level 100
    - Do you have Discord? yeah
    - Additional information (optional): i kinda suck in social environments but I really wanna try and not completely ostracize myself so please help me try not to do that lol
    also I was insanely cringey and weird before I quit for a while so please don't hold that against me

Pally likes this.
  10. BlasterZap

BlasterZap Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    yo you home yet?

11. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! you have been accepted to the guild! Next time you log on, please do /gu join ANO and join the discord here https://discord.gg/t9yPYdF
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress#0002 to recieve your ingame roles ^^

12. Calibere

Calibere Skilled Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Calibere
    - Country and Timezone: Canada (GMT -5)
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: At the moment, I don't really have much to do, so I should be online daily, but due to homework or other activities I may not be online every single day.
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: Was just in my own personal guild, didn't have many plans for it so I left.
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: I will try my best to follow them.
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? Not too sure about how I can contribute, but I'll try to help as much as I can, as in participating in guild wars and just being there in the community.
    - Main class and level? I might switch mains time to time from my mage and archer. My archer is currently level 86, and my Mage is 41.
    - Do you have Discord? Yes.
    - Additional information (optional): I was actually planning on changing my name back to Runicalibre, but once I'm able to do it and if I'm somehow in the guild, I'll just leave the guild until I'm done. After I'm done, I will try and rejoin. and when I do rejoin, do I have to make another application?

13. Pa_Tat_O

Pa_Tat_O Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Pa_Tat_O
    - Country and Timezone: Canada GMT-5
    - Age (optional): No.
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I play daily
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: I was in a friends guild but we left it to join this one.
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Yes
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? I don't really know how I am supposed to contribute to the guild but I will try to participate in every war I can.
    - Main class and level? My main class is a Warrior level 46
    - Do you have Discord? Yes
    - Were you referred to the guild? (optional): My friend told me about this guild

14. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress#0002 to recieve your ingame roles ^^

15. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join Titans Valor [ANO] founded as a small community guild, which ventured into florishing into one of the largest and most active guilds ingame, in war and community.

Over the last few months we have been basing our primary goals on developing a guild that is highly advanced in relationships between members, not only helping each other in the game, but also giving advice on issues in the real life.
    The leaders of this guild have gone through a lot, and are willing to help others with their issues.

Come join us today, and become a Titan.
    "A true warrior doesn't need a sword"
    -Vinland Saga, 2019

16. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Join the best guild in wynncraft!
    (and bump)

17. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join Titans Valor [ANO] founded as a small community guild, which ventured into florishing into one of the largest and most active guilds ingame, in war and community.

Over the last few months we have been basing our primary goals on developing a guild that is highly advanced in relationships between members, not only helping each other in the game, but also giving advice on issues in the real life.
    The leaders of this guild have gone through a lot, and are willing to help others with their issues.

Come join us today, and become a Titan.

18. xkobyx

xkobyx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: xkobyx_
    - Country and Timezone: Canada, PST
    - Age (optional): 18
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: every day for a few hours
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: HOL
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Yes
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? v active in chat and always on.
    - Main class and level? Archer 23
    - Do you have Discord? Yuh
    - Were you referred to the guild? (optional): Nah
    - Additional information (optional): I used to have a max lvl character pre-Gavel but then I stopped playing so now that I've started again I'm looking for another guild.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  19. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Join please
    (and bump)

20. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress to recieve your discord roles ^^

*I'll invite you when I get home*