Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumein

Yumein Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location, and timezone? my nickname is Yumein, my name on discord is Neko_Yumein#6131, I live in Italy currently but I'll soon move to Canada.

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? My highest level class is 47 Assassin, this class is really useful for easy material grinding, my favorite hobby is not crafting and exploring, I don't use a lot of time grinding experience but I love gathering items and materials.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I was once in a guild created by my friend but it was disbanded years ago and I do not remember the name

4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm an artist, if I can be considered so, I do not publicize much but I think I'm better than average, I hope... my Instagram is Neko_Yumein if you want to have a look, I'm also good at making tea, yes that's what's interesting about me haha.

5. What do you think about yourself? I'm stubborn and kind of set myself so achieve too many things sometimes, I down to earth and I say everything I think. I'm not good at consoling people although they tell me I am empathic

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I like drinking tea, watching cat videos, playing videogames, watching youtube and drawing.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I would like to be a part of the eX activities is possible because I'm low level and I don't think I would be much useful in a war at my current state, also I'm pretty much a casual player.
    I would also like to join the discord community if possible

Alex1 likes this.
  2. Krimson

Krimson Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    My nickname is KrimsonSpark, my discord tag is KrimsonSpark#0419. I live in Northern Virginia, United States. My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest class in Wynncraft if a level 98 mage, and my favorite hobbies in Wynncraft would probably have to be questing, and just partying and hanging out with people. I really just enjoy having fun in the game, and it doesn't really matter what I am doing. I am just getting back into Wynncraft, so I don't have much experience with any of the new crafting mechanics, but I'm learning pretty quickly by making a new archer.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    A few years back I was in another guild, that was relatively small, with just a few friends but that disbanded a few years ago and I cannot seem to recall the name of it. We weren't really that active at the time, and were too small to do any warring but it was fun while it lasted.

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I'm a pretty good soccer player, playing at state level and I'm starting to get more into things with computers, like coding because I built my computer over the summer and have just gotten drawn into it. I am also fairly smart, being able to pick up a lot of things fairly easily, and I find it easy to visualize things in my head.

5. What do you think about yourself?
    I like to think that I am someone also who doesn't get angered or toxic very easily, and I'm someone who just likes to avoid all that toxicity and anger and I think that I am pretty good at being able to help people come down if the need ever arises. I sometimes set my mind to things and then immediately forget about it for hours on end.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I like playing soccer for both travel and for school, and I do so a lot, but whenever I can I enjoy playing video games, reading. The thing I like the most with though, is playing with my dogs. I have 4 dogs currently and we are about to adopt a 5th.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here. I would like to be a part of eX because I am just looking for an active and fun group of individuals who I can party with when I get to harder game content, and to just talk to so that I can talk to about the game or about anything else. I do not know if possibly in the future I would be able to apply for an IG, but as I am just getting back into Wynncraft I do not want to get into it for a short while and have a responsibility just to let people down. I would also like to be a discord community member. ( I don't know if I have to apply separately for that?)

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  3. Efilim

Efilim Memento Mori VIP

Minecraft:
    Dootperial

hora is nerd

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  4. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump for the best warring guild

5. Toolchests

Toolchests Custom Title HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    7th | ♕Cam#0639 | SeventhWard | NA | CST

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest level character is Warrior which is level 102 combat level, my main Wynncraft hobby is playing with friends and helping them level up.

My previous guild affiliations are Emorians and Avicia.

My best aptitudes in real life are being open-minded, compassionate and respectful.

I think am a good person who is looking to come back to Wynncraft. I helped with Avicia when they started for a few months and had to leave due to my inactivity for the next month. I have a lot of motivation for things that I am willing to apply my time and effort into. This goes for in real life and in game.

I like to play video games, hang out with family and friends, spend time with my pets and IT.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    I would like to be a part of the Imperial Guard.

Corruptplex likes this.
  6. ptobey

ptobey Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Nice skin

Corruptplex and Alex1 like this.
  7. ominous chips

ominous chips Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    People of the Internet usually call me ulw | boob saibot#6522 | ign is also ulw | Ukraine | GMT +2

My highest level class is lvl 104 Dark Wizard. My main hobby for now is crafting or just helping others with quests and dungeons.

Lapis My Lazuli [LPZ]. I left because the guild was really inactive.

I am altruistic and good at solving logical problems and puzzles. My friends also say that I'm funny, so I guess I'll go with that too.

I am shy and kind of afraid to talk to strangers, but usually after some time that anxiety goes away. I also hate arguing and I will try my best to avoid any conflicts. I like to think that I'm smart, but I don't know about that. Also I'm lazy and that screws me up quite a lot, but I'm trying my best to get rid of laziness.

Swimming, listening to music (I enjoy EDM the most) and reading scary stories on Reddit lol

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    I'd like to join eX, because I want to find a fun group to spend my time with, since I've reached max level and I find it pretty boring to play alone now.
    I'd like to apply for Discord community too.

Corruptplex likes this.
  8. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Corruptplex likes this.
  9. ShawolStena

ShawolStena ME Member, xsm Leader, & SDU Co-Leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You don't really need it, but take a small bump from SDU and every sub guild we own <3

10. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you to everyone who has applied recently :)

11. Hwaseongs

Hwaseongs secretly a polar bear HERO

Minecraft:

I usually go by Light or Soft. My discord is LiightBear#1701. My username is Liightbear. I’m from the Southeastern United States and my time zone is EST.

My highest class is a level 100 assassin. I like playing Wynn because of the community and friends I’ve made. I also enjoy the gameplay and quests. Each new level and quest is like a new challenge.

I’m currently a captain of Spectral Cabbage. I have never been in a guild until I recently joined SPC.

My strongest subjects in school are English and Social Studies. I’m a pretty observant person, usually opting to watch my friends and those around me instead of saying anything. I get passionate about things very easily and once I’m interested in something I will fixate on it.

My self esteem is fairly low. I’m a little awkward and shy around people I first meet. Once I get comfortable around them I can be a bit cooler :’)

I would consider myself an average person when it comes to talents, skills, intelligence, looks, etc. One thing I feel I’m good at is making people happy. I like joking with people and making them laugh.

In real life I do archery and swim. I also enjoy playing video games and dancing. Sometimes I write short stories or paint, although I’m not very good at either, I just enjoy creating things.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I’m interested in becoming a discord community member because Imp is full of funny and kind people. I felt welcomed when no one except Ivo knew who I was.

Ascended Kitten and Corruptplex like this.
  12. Bassball95

Bassball95 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nickname: Bass Discord: Bassball#2019 IGN: Bassball95 Location: US CT

My highest level character is a Mage combat level 103, the main thing i enjoy doing is Wynncraft is just playing with my friends and I enjoy warring.

My previous guild affiliations are House of Sentinels and Imperial and a few other small ones.

Just being a trustworthy and friendly person.

I think I am a friendly person who is trying to get back into Wynncraft, I joined years ago and have been playing off and on for a few months but could not stay in any guilds because I was not able to play enough.

I enjoy video games and playing music.

I would like to be a part of the Imperial Guard because I enjoy warring and enjoyed the people who war when I was in Imp earlier.

13. Juiceboxing

Juiceboxing Owner of Snt | Vampire | Aspiring Artist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OwO

14. michielman2

michielman2 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My IGN is michielman2, my discord tag is michielman2#0121, I live in the Netherlands and my timezone is CET(UTC+1h)

My highest level class is my lvl 103 mage with a gaia+warchief build, my main hobby is lootrunning but i recently made a great build i would love to tryout during warring, i also like doing dungeon runs.

I was previousely in a guild called shadowfall. Before that i was in a few guilds but i can't really remember wich ones (i had a 2 year break).

I'm in my 6th year of highschool (17 years old). And i work in a super market.

I guess im pretty social and i like to just hang out with people.

In my free time i like to play tennis, Wynncraft and a variety of of other games.

I would like to apply for the IG branch since i would like to participate in the wars

Would love to join a guild again since i just started playing Wynncraft again a few weeks ago

Corruptplex and Alex1 like this.
  15. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

16. Efilim

Efilim Memento Mori VIP

Minecraft:
    all of the boomers are coming back.

[​IMG]

17. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump. And OK boomer

18. daqcupcake

daqcupcake Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. Cupcake, Daqcupcake#8376,daqcupcake, Central America,CST(without daylight saving)?
    2. 81, Assasin. My main hobby is chopping down trees... I also enjoy leveling up and going on adventures with my friends.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): N/A
    4. People say I'm kind, a bit too talkative. Smart and aspire to be the best I can towards others.
    5. I'm always willing to learn new things and put in the effort to become better. I enjoy the trip more than the final stage. In short, resilient.
    6. I enjoy taking care of dogs and coding, spending time with family and friends too.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) I would like to be an IG in the future, but I would rather be eX till I get strong enough.

ptobey likes this.
  19. ptobey

ptobey Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Best tree chopper

20. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck to all applicants!

Acrobit likes this.
Thread Status: