Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Glad to have you in our guild! @ me when you join the discord and Ill pass you your roles! :D

2. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join Titans Valor [ANO] two years and still standing. We wish to become the most advanced guild in relationships as in; we create a community that actively helps each other both with IRL problems and ingame issues, as we believe that this is the true meaning of a guild. The current situation in guilds shows that most guilds are more worried about the guild's name. Titans Valor wishes to shift that attention toward worrying about the well being of the players instead of the guild itself. We are not just a guild, we are a family.

Join us today and become a Titan!

3. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join Titans Valor [ANO] two years and still standing. We wish to become the most advanced guild in relationships as in; we create a community that actively helps each other both with IRL problems and ingame issues, as we believe that this is the true meaning of a guild. The current situation in guilds shows that most guilds are more worried about the guild's name. Titans Valor wishes to shift that attention toward worrying about the well being of the players instead of the guild itself. We are not just a guild, we are a family.

4. TS_potato

TS_potato Average kj main VIP+

Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump anyone?

5. Castalyn

Castalyn Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Castalyn
    - Country and Timezone: South KR using KST(UCT+9.00h)
    - Age (optional):20
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I can get in almost anytime except the time being in school
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: TNA,IMP
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?:yeah
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? I can do a lot of guild wars
    - Main class and level? Assassin 102
    - Do you have Discord? yes
    - Were you referred to the guild? (optional): no
    - Additional information (optional): I wanna be part of the community

Pally likes this.
  6. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Bump cuz why not

7. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! you have been accepted to the guild! Next time you log on, please do /gu join ANO and join the discord here https://discord.gg/t9yPYdF
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress#0002 to recieve your ingame roles ^^

8. therealgman_

therealgman_ hunt man CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: therealgman_
    - Country and Timezone: USA, PST
    - Age (optional): 15
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: Almost every day
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: I was a captain in DDT
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Absolutely
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? I can war and contribute emeralds and xp.
    - Main class and level? Archer 103
    - Do you have Discord? Yes, therealgman#9157
    - Were you referred to the guild? (optional): Scottmad in his last message
    - Additional information (optional): Nope!

9. Leonhart_Arkada

Leonhart_Arkada Join Titans Valor VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have been accepted! Do /gu join ANO ans join the Discord server!

10. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump anyone?

11. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:

12. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:

13. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump anyone?

14. Moofins

Moofins Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Muffin2Good
    - Country and Timezone: United States PDT
    - Age (optional): 18
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I play for a few hours, but I am in college so it might not be as much on the weekdays.
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: None
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Yes
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? I will be happy to contribute and help in anyway I can! :D
    - Main class and level? Archer Lvl: 50
    - Do you have Discord? Yes! I just joined the discord.
    - Were you referred to the guild? (optional): I don't know their mc ign, but their disc was M3G4W3R7Y#3843
    Additional information (optional): I love Muffins!

15. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! you have been accepted to the guild! Next time you log on, please do /gu join ANO and join the discord here https://discord.gg/t9yPYdF
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress#0002 to recieve your ingame roles ^^

16. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:

[​IMG]

TS_potato and Ascended Kitten like this.
  17. Ninetales

Ninetales Seer of the Bleak Future VIP

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: _Ninetales
    - Country and Timezone: America, Pacific Time Zone
    - Age (optional): (Rather not say)
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: Usually 1-2+ hours on weekdays, and longer on weekends
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: I was previously a Recruiter in the now-disbanded guild "Beyond the Scene". I'm no longer in that guild since it was disbanded a couple months ago.
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: I fully agree with your expectations, though I can't predict if something will happen in real life that prevents me from being online for long periods of time. ^-^;
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild?
    I can contribute by participating in guild wars whenever it is convenient for me to do so, donating spare emeralds, and helping players out whenever I'm not busy.
    - Main class and level?
    My main class is a Warrior whose Combat Level is 96 (I might level them up some more in the future if I have the time to do some grinding).
    - Do you have Discord?
    Yep, I definitely have Discord, though I don't plan to use voice channels due to the lack of a working microphone.
    - Were you referred to the guild? (optional):
    PaladinSorceress recommended this guild to me in a thread posted where I was looking for guild suggestions.
    - Additional information (optional):
    I have previously not been doing stuff on Wynncraft for several months after "Beyond the Scene" disbanded and I had only just recently started playing again out of interest of trying out other classes. However I have 149 hours of playtime and I've done pretty much all the quests (except for a few late endgame quests that I don't have unlocked yet). I'm confident that I'm a good candidate for this guild and I always find it more fun to play on the server when I have guild members to chat with. I don't have much else that I feel the need to mention, so I hope my application looks appealing to you! :)

18. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! you have been ACCEPTED, please do /gu join ANO next time you log on, and please join the guild discord @ https://discord.gg/dEfEJnB

Thank you! When you join the discord, please @ me to recieve your roles @ PaladinSorceress#0002

19. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump anyone?

20. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft: