Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gidion01

Gidion01 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Gidion, Gidion#1198, GidionGames, NL,
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    Lv. 100 Combat level, I don't really play Wynncraft atm
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    Oys, Nih, DsQ (long time ago)
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    Matmetics a bit ig
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I honestly try not to think about myself too much. And try to make someone elses day better everyday by for example saying good morning or good afternoon if / when I pass people.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Watch movies a bit and chat on discord not really real life ig but thats what i like to do
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    Discord community member please

2. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    unknown.png

Warring be like

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  4. hyresw

hyresw Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:

hyresw, hyresw#4396,hyresw, New York, EDT

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)

Current highest level class is a combat lvl 100 assassin, and i enjoy grinding. Well, that may sounds a bit weird, but in fact, i'm currently grinding weaponsmithing level, and have a goal to craft those "craftable mythics." I also love to switch between builds, every builds bring me new experience and it's really a fun thing to do when u get bored.

I was a recruiter of The Divine Swords, but since the guild is almost dead, i decided to switch. The main reason i chose Imp is because i saw a lot of places is claim by Imp when i run around, therefore i believe Imp is a active guild and I can actually participate in some guild events also chat and make friends in the wynn community.

I'm currently a first year college student in real life, having a business major. I think this can in some way prove my math skill(though I don't quite enjoy it haha).

I'm a pretty quiet and sensitive person to a stranger, i always think too much to others' joke or words, and sometiems that really hurt my feeling. But with my friends I can hang out, joke around or just talk sheet with them all day, without any problem.

Absolutely piano, especially classical music. I also enjoy training, I used to train at a muay thai gym, but after i moved for college, i only train on my own. But if compared to piano , the love is not that significant. I started playing piano at the age of six, i wasn't enjoying it at all in the beginning, but as time went on, throughout 12 years, i enjoyed it more and more and now I'm almost addicted. If someone in the clan also happened to love classical music, we'll definitely have a great talk. :-)

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.

I'd like to join IG as a in-game member. Just like i mentioned above, IG currently is very active(in war), and I like to chat, make friends, and also participate in the wars(I've tried several wars in previous guild but not much)and guild events.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Ascended Kitten and Alex1 like this.
  5. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imperial's war team is still going strong, major achievements this week alone.

6. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    buuuumpsss

Corruptplex likes this.
  7. Housewife_

Housewife_ Unknown Person HERO

Minecraft:

House, House#4300, Housewife_, Quebec, EDT

-103 x5 (2 Archers, 1 Warrior, 1 Mage, 1 Assassin)
    -102 x3 (1 Archer, 1 Mage, 1 Assassin)
    -100 x1 (1 Assassin)

My main hobby right now is to attack alliances that are getting too cocky.

Main ones consists of Hax,Feq,PUN,Fox,LXI and SDU where I was either ranked captain or higher (PUN and SDU)
    *I've also visited a lot of guilds for a week or more to war such as Fuq, oxo, xsm, etc*

I guess speaking English is an aptitude for me since I'm French. Other than that I guess I'm decent at drawing and I'm a good sight reader. But I have a really good memory that I developed studying like crazy.

I'm just a normal person with no outstanding talent or anything special about myself. So I guess fine?

My favorite things to do consists of playing the violin and drawing. Mainly drawing since I can do it at any time during the day without being afraid to annoy my neighbors... *coughs*

I would like to apply for the IG branch since warring is the only thing I do on Wynn other than throwing bombs. And I don't feel like warring alone anymore because that gets boring at some point. ;-; *Oh yea I'm also applying for dual citizenship*

8. GrizzlyPanda

GrizzlyPanda This looks pretty cool VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Even though I mention this in the application I'm gonna mention it here too: I'm applying for duo Citizenship

Griz is my nickname, GrizzlyPanda#6631 is my discord, New York is my state and EST is my time zone.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc):
    My highest is a 102 mage, but I main my 101 archer. On wynncraft it's self I enjoy leveling (combat and fishing) and warring.
    I have been in Imp, PUN, TNL, MWL, and now ReA as main guilds and I have temped in a few others.
    I natural do well in school and I constantly try to be the best I can no matter what i'm doing and I keep trying to I can't go any longer.
    I think I'm a decent human, I don't think all humans are good all the time, but I don't believe all humans are bad all the time, I also think the words good and bad are really to broad word to call anything really.
    I love to write, draw, and play soccer. I do these things for fun and sometimes in school.
    I would like to be in the Imperial Guard as I enjoy warring, but I am applying for duo-citizenship as I am in ReA.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You have receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

10. Raspxrry

Raspxrry Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Hey! I don't really have a nickname but you can call me Berry if you'd like. My discord tag is Raspxrry#8958 - Username is Raspxrry. I live in the United States and my timezone is EST - 1:00.

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) My highest level class is Archer, level 94. I really enjoy warring, questing, playing with my friends and having fun.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I currently haven't been in any other guilds, but I'd like to start branching out and meet new people.

4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm really good at typing. I've been typing on computers and laptops my whole life so I definitely think I'm quite experienced. I enjoy doing community service work. I currently have over 75 hours of community service. I often help out with events that the Boy Scouts of America host. Twice every year we have a massive food drive that takes about two weeks to complete. I really enjoy doing that as it's a big way to help the less fortunate in the United States. One thing I've been practicing recently is moonwalking. I'm still like really bad but I definitely think I've gotten better. I like to spend time with my friends. I have a part-time job while I'm also a full time High School student. I like working hard and being able to earn the things I would like.

5. What do you think about yourself? I like to think I'm a nice guy that is willing to help anyone out. I'm always willing to help; even if my knowledge of a situation isn't that great, I'll still try my hardest to help you out. I would like to think I'm quite smart. I'm really intelligent when it comes to Biology. For a future career, I would like to go into forensics for Biology. Also, I am really bad at grammar. I'm probably going to reread over this application multiple times to make sure there are no grammar mistakes; but if there are any, please forgive me.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I love to volunteer and give back to the community. I love helping my friends and family to the best of ability. I'm also a guy of respect so if you ask me to keep something between us, then it'll stay between us. That is something I strongly believe in and will follow it to a T in my life.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here. I would like to see myself in the Imperial Guard. I just recently started to war and I actually enjoy it a lot. I play some music in the background and I find it to be quite fun. Warring has actually halted me from leveling up to a higher level, but I'll level up soon enough.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    GrizzlyPanda, Corruptplex and Alex1 like this.
  11. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump 10char

12. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You have receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

13. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump, apply to Imperial if you like warring or just want to be involved with a great community!

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  14. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To the thop we go

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  15. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Epic bump for an epic guild

16. ivo_bs00

ivo_bs00 owo what's this VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? My nickname is Ivo, my discord tag is Ivowo#4150, username is Ivomad and I'm from the EU
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) I have a level 103 mage and a level 101 Ninja, both my classes are war classes. My hobbys in wynncraft are wars and guild politics. I really enjoy quests and marketing too.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Emorians, Kingdom Foxes, Diamond Deities
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Music, I've been playing on piano for 3 years now I play a little bit of violin too. I'm good at learning new languages, I currently speak 4 languages - Bulgarian (my mother language), English, German and Russian. I used to swim professionally, I've won the national youth championship of Bulgaria for 2 years in a row.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think I'm a good guy, I avoid any kinds of anger and toxicity and I'm always willing to help. I'm a really good listener and I do my best to get in people's shoes to have a better understanding of how they feel.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? That'll probably be playing the piano, video games and hanging out with my friends. I have a dog named Max and I really enjoy the time we spend together, he's just a sweetheart. uwu
    I wish to apply for discord community citizenship.

Alex1 likes this.
  17. sharpshooter506

sharpshooter506 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My username is sharpshooter506 and my discord is The Diddler#0533

I live in Central Wisconsin, United States. My timezone is Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

My highest level class is archer (lvl. 36) and my favorite hobby is completing dungeons

I have never been in a guild

I'm good with mental mapping and strategy, scheduling, paying attention to detail

I like to think that I'm unique, but I don't want to flaunt my diversity over others. Surface level, people will probably see me as normal (but what is normal)

I enjoy videogames, reading, hiking, taking long drives, making and listening to music, conversation within good fellowship

I'd like to be part of eX. Honestly, I don't spend too much time within Wynncraft, and I don't want to let people down by taking on a higher position and then leaving for a month

I would like to become a community member within the discord.

18. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump for the most active war team!

19. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  20. damocleas

damocleas Tired VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I always go by damocleas on virtually everything, my discord is damo#4892
    I live in Virginia, USA.
    Level 86 and it has been for a while, my main hobby is usually just exploring and doing quests. I just really love exploring the server and seeing everything.

Two, but they were minor and I've forgotten at this point

Skill with a computer, usually one of the smarter people in the room. I don't really know

I think I'm an alright person. I'm just looking to improve myself when I can.

Play video games.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    Duma, I don't usually participate in activies, and I like doing my own thing most of the time.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Alex1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.