Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BUMPBUMPBUMP

2. Herds

Herds Skilled Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Herds

- Country and Timezone: United States (MST)

- Age (optional): 16

- How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I play almost everyday of the week (1-2 hours everyday)

- Previous guild affiliations, if any: I used to have a guild called Orangonoes with a bunch of high level friends who just went around doing random stuff and I joined the guild a couple
    months ago called "Roses" (You may have heard of them they were a top 50 clan) and I was loyal to them but they sadly quit and I am looking for a new group of friends to play with and this looks like the perfect opportunity for me

- Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Yes, I fully understand and will obey the rules that this guild requires

- How can you contribute to the community of the guild?
    I can be active for the guild doing war with my fellow clan-mates as well as helping other players in the guild as well such as a certain quest

- Main class and level?
    103 (Warrior)
    P.S I also have other levels that I can use to help other people with certain quests

- Do you have Discord?
    Yes I do, it is Tyler#7641

- Were you referred to the guild? (optional):
    Yes I was, I saw this link in chat by one of your members
    (I can't post the picture but I have proof)

- Additional information (optional):
    I plan on making new friends in this discord, I can be very loud and energetic at times because I am very passionate in the things I love doing.
    Thank you for reading my thread and I hope I join, have a great day!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  3. Jqpan

Jqpan Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Jqpan

- Country and Timezone: USA, MST (Arizona)

- Age (optional): 21

- How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I play Wynncraft at LEAST 12 hours a week and log on almost every day to play.

- Previous guild affiliations, if any:
    Orangos (not really a warring guild but it was filled with a bunch of high levels. It was more of a guild for friends.)
    Roses (top 50 guild, was in there for a couple months)

- Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Yes, I understand them and I have no problem with them.

- How can you contribute to the community of the guild? I have one level 100+ class and have an assassin about to be 100. I'm pretty active so i'd gladly help with warring/helping other members with quests etc.

- Main class and level? Archer 103, Assassin 72

- Do you have Discord? Yes, Luc#6680

- Were you referred to the guild? (optional): Not really a referral but this is how I found the guild.
    (wont let me post the link or picture but PaladinSorcerer advertised the guild in chat.)

- Additional information (optional): I'm applying to the guild with my friend Herds. Whenever we play Wynncraft we usually play together and we were interested in finding a new active guild and this guild really appealed to us. Hopefully we get invited and get to know you guys more!

4. TS_potato

TS_potato Average kj main VIP+

Minecraft:
    bumpbumpbump

5. RuneScap3

RuneScap3 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: CieriVidens

- Country and Timezone:
    USA/EST

- Age (optional):

- How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity:
    I play Wynncraft for about 3 hours each day or longer if I have the time. But of of course some days I'm busy but thats usually on weekends if I have plans

- Previous guild affiliations, if any:
    None

- Do you agree to the expectations we have?:
    Yes I do.

- How can you contribute to the community of the guild?:
    I hope to bring some life into the guild and hopefully make some new friends! I want to help the guild take over Wynncraft >:)

- Main class and level?:
    Mage - Level 53

- Do you have Discord?:
    Yes

Nope

I've never been in a guild before so I hope this is a good oppurinty to meet new people! I'm kinda shy but that doesn't stop me from talking! I really want to get more into the community cause wynncraft means very much to me! Please note that I am in school and sometimes can't reply quickly on school days <3

6. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! you have been accepted to the guild! Next time you log on, please do /gu join ANO and join the discord here https://discord.gg/t9yPYdF
    After you've joined the discord please @ me, @PaladinSorceress#0002 to recieve your ingame roles ^^

7. _TheRealJesus

_TheRealJesus ._. HERO

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: bigdogblake
    - Country and Timezone: Australia, AEST timezone
    - Age (optional): 15
    - How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: I play on weekends but am active on forums during week.
    - Previous guild affiliations, if any: was in Titans valor last year but was kicked due to inactivity because of getting burnt out on wynn and not playing at all, but im active now.
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?: yes
    - How can you contribute to the community of the guild? can play heaps on weekends farming guild xp and participating in wars.
    - Main class and level? Main class is lvl 102 mage and im currently grind a lvl 37 warrior
    - Do you have Discord? yes

8. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted, join the discord and @ me when you enter it. Then when you're on next do /gu join ANO

9. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    bumpbumpbumpbump

10. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

11. Thanielle

Thanielle Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username: Thanius_

- Country and Timezone: UK/England (BST/GMT)

- Age (optional): 17

- How often do you play Wynncraft? Activity: A fair bit if I've got stuff to do, approximately 10-20 hours a week if not, more.

- Previous guild affiliations, if any: Only my own/friend's community guilds, no previous war guilds, I'm excited to try out new experiences and be part of a serious guild for once now that I've gotten into the in-depth side of the server.

- Do you agree to the expectations we have?: Absolutely! I agree with all that's said.

- How can you contribute to the community of the guild? Now that I've gotten to a higher level I'd hope to be able to help the guild during wars/fights and I'm always down to help others out with what they're doing.

- Main class and level? I main a level 101 Mage, currently working on a tank mage build.

- Do you have Discord? Y
    up, Than#2330 (I got a messed up sleep schedule so I'm usually available on discord 18 hours a day).

I was referred here by a friend of mine and a new member of the guild, Herds.

Whenever I play wynn I usually don't play solo unless I'm grinding, so I'm always down to do stuff with other people in the guild. I also have a weekend job but it shouldn't affect how active I am.

12. AmbassadorArcane

AmbassadorArcane Achte Shadow cheif HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

You have been Accepted! do /gu join ANO next time you log on!

13. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumpitybumpity bump

Join Titans Valor [ANO] a really cool community/war guild. We're interesting in bringing the community closer together as a whole and improve our own lives through the connections we make here.

14. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

Join Titans Valor [ANO] a really cool community/war guild. We're interesting in bringing the community closer together as a whole and improve our own lives through the connections we make here.

15. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

16. sternbus

sternbus Retired ESI count VIP+

Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!
    Join Titans Valor [ANO] is a really friendly and fun guild, they do events and war plus much more! I personally love how nice all the chiefs and members are to each other.

17. Assassin420

Assassin420 Experienced Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I enjoy being in this guild and the community is nice along with fun guild hosted events

Kitsune likes this.
  18. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

19. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

20. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!