Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Purple And Blue (quest)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by RaKoen, Sep 19, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaKoen

RaKoen Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Im at the stage that i have killed the boss, Gryndillin chief, i put the soul into the enchanting table in the church but nothing happens, i've killed him 3 times and i have tried to do it without and with helmet on. I'm just stuck!
    The wynncraft wikipedia doesn't help me at all.

2. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Do you hear a door opening? There's a door that's supposed to open to go to the next room on the level above where you talked to the NPC. It's outside to the right and up of where you dropped the drop.

Edit: if you look at Olinus10's "Purple and Blue | Wynncraft Quest Guide [Remade]" video, it's around the 11:12 mark.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  3. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    Yup, im doing the same thing. 10 times and the soul still doesnt go through the hopper.

4. BqwaOLD

BqwaOLD Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi Ra (u helped with ???)! I think your problem is that they changed the interface of those tables. You have to click on them with the soul.

5. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    That is not true, you still have to drop them on top of the table.
    the issue is either some issue with the server not picking up your item (you would have to submit a bug report and get help from quality assurance), or (if I remember correctly) the door closes very quickly, and you are not making it. My suggestion is to learn the route to the door, throw the item in as fast as possible and proceed to spam your movement spell until you reach the door.

BqwaOLD likes this.
  6. RaKoen

RaKoen Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Sorry that i didnt reply, i did finish the quest. I didnt hear a door open but i looked very closely and found the door

7. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    for the record, you might want to turn up some ingame sounds if you cant hear the specific noise made
    helps a ton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.