Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    because I was forced, here's a REAL app

1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Haise, Haise#5370, Haisay, Connecticut (USA), EST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) 103 Asassin, 102 Archer, Warrior and Ninja, 100 Mage (I think)
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Tch, XED, Ncp, Imp, Fox, xsm, Mox currently
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Warring, that was a serious answer
    5. What do you think about yourself? I am a god and I am funny from time to time, but I think I'm just a likable person :)
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Warring again
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Community because I was in Imp a few times and only left the discord temporarily due to issues that have been resolved

Corruptplex likes this.
  2. Moshimoo

Moshimoo Bird furry turned civilised

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? - Moshi, Faye Acheron#7612, Moshimoo, England and GMT (+1 in the summer)

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? My highest lvl class is my lvl 66 Assassin. Most of what i've been doing atm is guild related, have also been questing which is what I usually do on wynn, before I joined a guild anyway

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Phantom Hearts and Vafeanon Angels

4. What are your aptitudes in real life? For Aptitudes I'd say nothing, as I've obviously had to practice, But I'd say I'm a decent artist (Good enough at picking the flaws out of every piece of art, anyway) and Writing in some cases, although Its not something I do a lot. I'm not a really sporty person, creativity is bae <3

5. What do you think about yourself? What I think about myself? this is a weird question, But I mean I understand it I suppose. I'd say I'm a creative and nice person though, although I'm quite introverted and don't talk a huge amount to people unless I feel comfortable around the people I'm with/I know some of the people, But after that part, I talk alot. I'd say Im quite friendly too, but I suppose that could be up for debate. I'm really competitive though, I know that.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? My favourite things to do in real life are probably drawing, reading, I mean idk if building counts but I like building too, although even that can be really goddamn boring. I also like to try new craft-y things, like at the moment Im attempting to customise dolls? I have a load of creepy pictures of my first attempt if you want them >:)

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I'd like to be apart of the eX branch as even though I do like warring, Im not really high enough of a level to participate and my favourite part about that is just hanging around w/ friends mostly. Community is the main/best part of Guilds for me, anyway, so having fun with others is probably my calling at this point lol

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    Alex1 and Ascended Kitten like this.
  3. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are improving on our war system, now would be the best time to apply if you like to war :blush:

Ascended Kitten and Alex1 like this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Ascended Kitten and Corruptplex like this.
  5. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    obligatory question cause i did it to ANO and have to treat everyone fairly

why do you have #1 in you guild thread? when you are neither number 1 in territory count, level, wars for a given day or amount of days, and not in xp gain.

no this isnt a personal attack on the guild, or an attempt to bring up drama, this is a legitimate question as i feel the "#1" in the threat title is misleading, and should be changed

DeathLucifer, Drew1011 and Zahr like this.
  6. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Shhhh
    Dont hurt their ego

Vriska Serket likes this.
  7. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    thats not my intent but ok

Drew1011 likes this.
  8. Vriska Serket

Vriska Serket Spidr Grill VIP

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Lego_DW and Zahr like this.
  9. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Because, looking at the past 6 months, statistically we are still #1 for time spent holding the most territories c;
    If that's not good enough I claim >g lb -d 14, making us the most active in terms of warring in recent times.

10. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    saying you were number one in the past and using that as a justification for having "#1" in your thread doesnt really make any sense, going on that logic several people could put #1 in their thread, and like i said on the ANO thread about being number one in terms of wars for a short amount of time:

Drew1011 likes this.
  11. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe it's justified for various reasons and people may decide on their own whether they find it reasonable or not, no reason for me to change it.

Maronee likes this.
  12. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cath is a very very busy person and obviously doesn't have time to change it

Maronee, Alex1 and Ascended Kitten like this.
  13. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    big fat bump

Corruptplex likes this.
  14. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Lego_DW ok I have an idea what if we talk to every guild leader and convince all of them to put #1 in their thread title

Lego_DW likes this.
  15. DeathLucifer

DeathLucifer Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I gotchu I claim TNL is #1 because we are the only guild with t6 and t7 banners uwu

Corruptplex likes this.
  16. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Apply today!

17. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:

18. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumppingbump

19. Daines1000

Daines1000 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? A:EUNE,Greece,Daines1000,Mr.Mid Destroyer N~~BS#6807
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)A: 103(Almost 104 Assasin),and i like grinding/warring.Especially when dern comes out, i will grind forever xD.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):A: I Was in Hax(HackForums),Blacklisted, and some others that i dont really remember.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?A: Idk what to answer honestly.Im so sorry.
    5. What do you think about yourself?A: I think im pretty much a good person, sometimes i do some stupid things for example( ive took my friend's Grandmother for 1 day)but i dont do that always.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?A: Pretty much playing video games, and going to school.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application.A: I'd like to be an eXcursion cause i like having fun with other people, and i feel lonely and bored when i play alone and i just sit and read chat or do some short of parties of some quests if im alone.

EXTRA: Sorry this application was sort, its just because im sick nowdays, and i cant think that much of ideas for applications and stuff.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  20. Perplortex

Perplortex Traveled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Perplortex, Perplortex#9165, USA(est)
    . What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc): Level 100 Archer, I like the combat, dungeons, and quests.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Signed up for titans valor, never got accepted, I know how the wars work?
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Idk to be honest
    5. What do you think about yourself? I always find it fun to do quests and dungeons with other, and help them continue their adventure .I need people to do the ??? quest with(Its all I have left).
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Minecraft, and other less important stuff
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application. I like the warring from what I know, and it seems simple enough, so IG? But please don't kick me if I can't make a war or two or something like that. I love this game and this is the last thing I haven't experienced in the game, feel like its time for more battles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.